Author Topic: Soundbite in AUSTRALIA.?????? Or outside of the USA  (Read 3608 times)

Micky

Soundbite in AUSTRALIA.?????? Or outside of the USA
« on: January 16, 2014, 07:15:42 pm »
Hi all,

I was wondering has anyone in Aus or an other overseas country got a Soundbite?  If so I was wondering how they went about it? I'm assuming it would be a visit to the USA to get fitted out? Wishing we had more options over here, as I'm not wanting to get a BAHA or cross aids and the soundbite sounds like it could be for me.

Thanks
Michael
3cm+ Acoustic Neuroma Removed 30/01/08

Soundbite Australia

Re: Soundbite in AUSTRALIA.?????? Or outside of the USA
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2014, 05:59:58 pm »
Hi Micky,
Thank you for the enquiry and please accept my apologies that we have only just come across this post.  The SoundBite Hearing System is expected to be available in August this year.  There is a lot of demand, given the sound performance and the non-surgical nature of the device.  We look forward to helping support you with this.  May I ask what state do you live in?  Please feel free to contact me anytime on louise@soundbitehearing.com.au
Kind Regards,
Louise

Micky

Re: Soundbite in AUSTRALIA.?????? Or outside of the USA
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2014, 04:12:33 am »
Hi Louise.

I am in Victoria about an hours drive out of Melbourne, I would be interested in knowing when you get the product in and what options are available to me.

Thanks Michael
3cm+ Acoustic Neuroma Removed 30/01/08