Author Topic: Just had interview with local paper doing An story  (Read 3088 times)

lmurray69

Just had interview with local paper doing An story
« on: December 22, 2006, 03:38:03 pm »
I had to tell you .The man that agreeded to do my story has a tumor that is maligant, its his 3rd surgery now they willl do kemo. but wanted to do my story. I feel so special..It will run in the Sedalia Democrat either sunday or monday..I will try and get a copy and put in on the flapper site.. by say tuesday..
radiation feb 05, gammaknife, tumor is 1.2x0.08/ surgery Nov 1st 2006 Dr House/Swarts/

Palace

• Palace
Re: Just had interview with local paper doing An story
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2006, 05:45:51 pm »
Yes, please post it.  People will be doing a check on this site inbetween relatives talking.  When they get bored, they can sneak out with their laptop and check the forum over the holiday.  Sometimes relatives repeat themselves but, we don't.  LOL LOL LOL

Have a good holiday Imurray69,

Palace

22 mm Acoustic Neuroma (right side)
Cyberknife, Nov. & Dec. 2006
Dr. Iris Gibbs & Dr. Blevins @ Stanford
single sided deafness

Obita

« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2006, 07:49:34 pm »
Way to go Linda.  Can't wait to hear more about it.  Kathy
Kathy - Age 54
2.5 cm translab May '04
University of Minnesota - Minneapolis
Dr. Sam Levine - Dr. Stephen Haines

lmurray69

« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2006, 07:27:37 pm »
Ron Jenning is doing the write up cant waite to see it . He is kind of a an person too. BUt his is malignant he had  1 tumor removed in 89 then they found 2 .  5 yrs later.. now he has one but they are going to do kemo.. He is a really great guy.I told him about our site too and all the wonderfull and careing people.. YOu guys and gals are the best..Linda will posst when it come in
radiation feb 05, gammaknife, tumor is 1.2x0.08/ surgery Nov 1st 2006 Dr House/Swarts/

ppearl214

• Administrator
  • ANA Forum Policewoman - PBW Cursed Cruise Director
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2006, 02:47:32 am »
Linda,

You rawk!  :-* 

Thank you for not only agreeing to do the interview, but for also helping to bring AN to the forefront to help others understand that we do exist, endure and conquer.

Phyl
"Gentlemen, I wash my hands of this weirdness", Capt Jack Sparrow - Davy Jones Locker, "Pirates of the Carribbean - At World's End"

lmurray69

« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2006, 09:49:18 pm »
I would do anything that would help to get this on the up and up..thank you all