Author Topic: Big Favor  (Read 2020 times)

Raydean

Big Favor
« on: February 05, 2007, 11:31:50 am »
Would it be possible for the attendees of the West Coast Brunch in Sept send me copies of pictures taken with Chet in them.  It would mean a great deal to me.  kathleen has my address.

Also it would mean alot to me and my children if members of this forum that we have met, or if thru posting Chet has touched your life in someway could you please share it with me.  it'll give the kids something to hold onto and to see another side of Dad.

Thank you for everything.  I'll get back to you, just to hard right now to talk.

Hugs
raydean
Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.

ppearl214

• Administrator
  • ANA Forum Policewoman - PBW Cursed Cruise Director
Re: Big Favor
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2007, 12:36:18 pm »
I'm on it hun! :)

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo to you, Chet and all.
"Gentlemen, I wash my hands of this weirdness", Capt Jack Sparrow - Davy Jones Locker, "Pirates of the Carribbean - At World's End"

Larry

• Scallywags Rule
    • Chronologer of the PBW
Re: Big Favor
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2007, 07:31:28 pm »
Raydean,

I'm on it too.

I have to say that I feel priveledged to have met Chet last September and glad that I took time to have a good chat with him. A fantastic bloke he is and always will be. I could tell from my chat with him of the love he has for you and your kids and his general personality is one that I would certainly have loved to get to know better. Unfortunately, our distance doesn't help that.

I will always remember Chet as a "great bloke".

Laz
2.0cm AN removed Nov 2002.
Dr Chang St Vincents, Sydney
Australia. Regrowth discovered
Nov 2005. Watch and wait until 2010 when I had radiotherapy. 20% shrinkage and no change since - You beauty
Chronologer of the PBW
http://www.frappr.com/laz