Author Topic: 6 Month CK Follow Up  (Read 6482 times)

pearchica

• Hey!
    • Political Chic Chat- an Independent Political Cocktail for Women
Re: 6 Month CK Follow Up
« Reply #15 on: March 09, 2007, 09:42:20 pm »
Hey Mary: I'm with PPEARL214- how are you??? I know your boy is fine because he has a great Mom. I'm worried about the MOM!  Take care of yourself, Annie 

Annie MMM MY Shwannoma (sung to the son My Sharona by the Knack-1979)
I have a TUMAH (Arnold Schwarzenegger accent) 2.4 x 2.2 x 1.9CM. CK Treatment 2/7-2/9/07, Stanford- Dr. Stephen Chang, Dr. Scott Soltys

marystro

Re: 6 Month CK Follow Up
« Reply #16 on: March 09, 2007, 11:40:04 pm »
Hi Annie,

I am doing great!  Still checking that mailbox everyday...

What are you doing with Phyl?  Are you in Boston?  I am jealous.  How are you doing since CK?

Just telling my husband we need to have some fun sometimes.  We were joking around about Alex's schedule (I guess that's what mom and dad do all the time especailly when you only have one kid).  You see, we are those parents who overcommit their children (shame on us).  We were debating if we should let him skip his Saturday morning Chinese class tomorrow and go to water polo game instead.  I decided to let him to go to the game and told my husband that I could teach him Chinese to make up.  Then John said "yeah, you used to teach me Chinese in college and even I got an 'A'!!!"  (You see, my husband was not a very good student - getting an 'A' was a miracle for him... never mind, it's an insider joke lol  ;D ;D).  Anyway, we are having a much better time these days as a family.  I definitely believe crisis brings people together. ;)  It's going to be 83 degree this weekend!!!  Must be spring fever  8).

Hey, everyone, don't forget the time change this weekend...

Mary
Mary
July 2006 - 22 x 18 x 20 mm
August 2006 - CK at Stanford by Dr. Chang/Dr. Soltys
February 2008 - 19 x 15 x 20 mm and stable
May 2009 - 17 x 14 x 18 mm