Author Topic: Happy Birthday, Phyl!  (Read 8401 times)

Peanut

Re: Happy Birthday, Phyl!
« Reply #15 on: February 15, 2007, 12:42:19 am »
Happy Birthday, Phyl, from the snowbound north, Greetings to you

Wendy (had to shovel so Peanut  could get out the door this evening...

3.5 cm AN total resection via suboccipital  April 2003 Barker & McKenna, MGH Boston one week, two weeks Spaulding Rehab
silicone punctal plugs in lower puncta for dry eye,
persistent post op head pain
Acupuncture, craniosacral treatments, Tramadol   200  reduced to 150, now 100mg. daily Feb 2007

nancyann

• carpe diem
« Reply #16 on: February 15, 2007, 06:51:55 am »
Well Phyl,  As usual I'm a day late and a dollar short -
               Maybe I can blame the Bermuda Swizzle .....

In any case:   Hope you had a BERMUDAFUL BIRTHDAY.

Always good thoughts,  Nancy
2.2cm length x 1.7cm width x 1.3cm  depth
retrosigmoid 6/19/06
Gold weight 7/19/06, removed 3/07
lateral tarsel strip X3
T3 procedure 11/20/07
1.6 Gm platinum weight 7/10/08
lateral canthal sling 11/14/08
Jones tube insert right inner eye 2/27/09
2.4 Gm. Platinum chain 2017
right facial paralysis

MLB57

« Reply #17 on: February 15, 2007, 09:50:48 am »
Dear Phyl!! Sorry I am a day late and more than a dollar short unfortunately!!! I hope you enjoyed your special day!! We are all rooting for you always!!  As Annie sang, "The sun will come out tomorrow" and it has!!! All my best--from Aquarian Mary (a fellow Maxwell bruncher) .
1 cm rt AN (retrosigmoid Jan 2001 UMASSMed Ctr/Worc, MA)
Residual left--continued growing--finished 30 FSR w/Dr Loeffler (Mass Gen/Boston MA) on Oct 22 2007... --April 2010--tumor shrank to 8mm and is a dark spot!!  Latest Update: April May 2017 scan shows no change!--Next MRI 2020!!  Life is good!!

ppearl214

• Administrator
  • ANA Forum Policewoman - PBW Cursed Cruise Director
« Reply #18 on: February 15, 2007, 10:20:15 am »
Hi all,

Well, first let me say to you all that I hope you had a fantastic Valentine's Day, even if you were snow/storm bound.  Just remember, each day is Valentine's Day and we don't need Hallmark to tell us that love is all around us! :)

As for my *coff* bday.......other than spending time with my spouse on Skype and listening to a few of you call me and sing (oy, my head!  ;D ) and for the cards and wishes and goodies and more wishes.... um.... a very humbled thank you.    And if I have one more person come up to me and say "gawd, you'll always be older than me...", trust me, it ain't gonna be pretty! :)

anyway, thank you again for thinking of me.... and know I think of you all as well!

Signed,
The cursed cruise director
What's her name?
"Gentlemen, I wash my hands of this weirdness", Capt Jack Sparrow - Davy Jones Locker, "Pirates of the Carribbean - At World's End"

Larry

• Scallywags Rule
    • Chronologer of the PBW
« Reply #19 on: February 22, 2007, 02:56:10 am »
A week late but you'll forgive me girly - HAPPY BIRTHDAY to a very special person.

Laz
2.0cm AN removed Nov 2002.
Dr Chang St Vincents, Sydney
Australia. Regrowth discovered
Nov 2005. Watch and wait until 2010 when I had radiotherapy. 20% shrinkage and no change since - You beauty
Chronologer of the PBW
http://www.frappr.com/laz

ppearl214

• Administrator
  • ANA Forum Policewoman - PBW Cursed Cruise Director
« Reply #20 on: February 22, 2007, 08:59:11 am »
A week late but you'll forgive me girly - HAPPY BIRTHDAY to a very special person.

Laz

dang!!!!!!!!  hey mate! thanks for the wishes and know I am sending you MAJOR huggles as I know it's been a tough time for you! 

HUGGGZZZZZ!!!!
oxoo
Me :)
"Gentlemen, I wash my hands of this weirdness", Capt Jack Sparrow - Davy Jones Locker, "Pirates of the Carribbean - At World's End"

pearchica

• Hey!
    • Political Chic Chat- an Independent Political Cocktail for Women
« Reply #21 on: February 26, 2007, 10:42:54 pm »
Oh Phyl: I am SO SORRY I missed your birthday.  Here's a belated wish!   :P Glad you had a good day! Love always, Annie
Annie MMM MY Shwannoma (sung to the son My Sharona by the Knack-1979)
I have a TUMAH (Arnold Schwarzenegger accent) 2.4 x 2.2 x 1.9CM. CK Treatment 2/7-2/9/07, Stanford- Dr. Stephen Chang, Dr. Scott Soltys