Author Topic: Phyl's Noggin Riders  (Read 1761 times)

ppearl214

• Administrator
  • ANA Forum Policewoman - PBW Cursed Cruise Director
Phyl's Noggin Riders
« on: March 25, 2007, 09:12:15 am »
http://www.braintumorsociety.org/site/TR?px=1256062&pg=personal&fr_id=1131&s_tafId=7610

Hi all,

Well, I had not seen much for fund raising efforts in the local Boston area for brain tumors so my friend spotted this ride by the Brain Tumor Society that's happening outside of Boston in May.  So, they decided they wanted to ride for me (and those around me affected with brain tumors).  So, they are putting together a team and are riding for US! :)  Since I can't ride (dang legs!), I'm going to go down and volunteer and cheer my team on.  Anyone in the Metro Boston area that wants to come volunteer with me and help cheer on Phyl's Noggin Riders, I'd love for you to come along....

Hope to see some of you there! :)

Phyl
« Last Edit: March 25, 2007, 09:14:18 am by ppearl214 »
"Gentlemen, I wash my hands of this weirdness", Capt Jack Sparrow - Davy Jones Locker, "Pirates of the Carribbean - At World's End"

ppearl214

• Administrator
  • ANA Forum Policewoman - PBW Cursed Cruise Director
Re: Phyl's Noggin Riders
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2007, 09:24:01 am »
Well, goals being reached folks... and hoping some of the Boston AN'ers will come along to help cheer on my riders!  May 20th in Waltham... Phyl's Noggin Riders are signed up for 10 miles and there is a rumor they may do 25 miles!  :o

If anyone wants to come volunteer with me, I'd love to have you along... t-shirts being made and such a worthy cause. Since my family is out of town (Atlanta), they cannot be here to help volunteer that day, so if any of my "AN Family" wants to join me...... well.....   :-*

Phyl
"Gentlemen, I wash my hands of this weirdness", Capt Jack Sparrow - Davy Jones Locker, "Pirates of the Carribbean - At World's End"