Author Topic: Hit a roadblock  (Read 1991 times)

Krystine

Hit a roadblock
« on: June 08, 2007, 02:01:07 pm »
Venting again ...

Tuesday last, the ENT arranged with a radiologist for me to be admitted to a hospital for my MRI with IV sedation (because I am sooooo claustrophobic). Well, as it happens, the ENT does not have admitting privileges at that hospital and nobody seems to know the name of the radiologist with whom he set this up. The people at the ENT's office act like I am making their life difficult but the woman from the radiology dept at the hospital is super nice. She is going to try to straighten it all out on Monday because the ENT's office is closed on Friday afternoons. :(

Also wanted to ask: wasn't there someone on this forum who was seeing Wilcox at Jefferson last month? If you are reading this, how did it go and what's he going to do for you?

Best to all,
Krys

matti

Re: Hit a roadblock
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2007, 04:24:16 pm »
hi Krys - I am sorry you are getting the run around, and hope it gets cleared up ASAP. Hang in there and you definitely deserve to vent!

Hugs,
Cheryl
3.5 cm  - left side  Single sided deafness 
Middle Fossa Approach - California Ear Institute at Stanford - July 1998
Dr. Joseph Roberson and Dr. Gary Steinberg
Life is great at 50

pearchica

• Hey!
    • Political Chic Chat- an Independent Political Cocktail for Women
Re: Hit a roadblock
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2007, 07:48:40 pm »
Krys: sorry about the road block  :(take care of yourself- Annie
Annie MMM MY Shwannoma (sung to the son My Sharona by the Knack-1979)
I have a TUMAH (Arnold Schwarzenegger accent) 2.4 x 2.2 x 1.9CM. CK Treatment 2/7-2/9/07, Stanford- Dr. Stephen Chang, Dr. Scott Soltys