Author Topic: eye drops  (Read 2669 times)

steph

eye drops
« on: August 29, 2005, 01:01:24 pm »
has anyone had any luck ordering eye drops in bulk? I use the allergan celluvisc and it is getting so expensive buying it at cvs.

GM

• I hate annual MRI's !!!
    • My Blog Page
Re: eye drops
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2005, 02:20:54 pm »
How about Sams Club or COSCO ??? 
Originally 1.8cm (left ear)...Swelled to 2.1 cm...and holding after GK treatment (Nov 2003)
Gamma Knife University of Virginia  http://www.medicine.virginia.edu/clinical/departments/neurosurgery/gammaknife/home-page
Note: Riverside Hospital in Newport News Virginia now has GK!!

russ

« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2005, 02:58:04 pm »
Hi Steph
  I'm not sure whether you're in a metro area or not and have an Opthamologist but you might mention the financial burden to them. There may be a way to incorporate your need with their order and cost or receive free samples from them or the Manufacturing Company if you write them.
  Just a thought...
  Best wishes, Steph!
  Russ

Raydean

« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2005, 03:19:11 pm »
try a online search for internet drug stores.  I just did a quick search and found  it for $9.88 for 30 individual containers at www.CanadaDrugSuperstore.com.  (runs $12.99 locally) Type in the medication name into a search engine and see what comes up.

Best to you
Raydean
Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.

steph

« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2005, 11:47:19 am »
thanks for all your suggestions, I'll give them a try and let you know how it goes.  :)