Author Topic: Day of surg. has finally arrived!  (Read 4366 times)

robynabc

Re: Day of surg. has finally arrived!
« Reply #15 on: August 19, 2007, 07:55:43 pm »
HI,

Great to hear she is doing so well.  So glad you have a small tumor.  Prayers make a world of difference. 

:)

Peace to you and your family.

Robyn
18 yr Son 4.5+ CM AN  surgery 6-27-07 at CU in Denver.Drs Lillihei and Jenkins. Complete removal on facial nerve with no paralysis at all. Paralized vocal cord that is causing swallowing & voice issues.  SSD. Went to a movie theater 11 days after surgery. Great Doctors!! That is most important.

deea

« Reply #16 on: August 19, 2007, 09:54:01 pm »
Great news again!

They moved Claudia out of ICU and I had 3 phone calls from her! I sure had missed our multiple daily calls!!  We are thrilled at how she is coming along and I'm pretty sure the next posting will come from her instead of me.  I sure have come to appreciate all of you and pray for God's best for each of you.  I will keep peeking in on all of you if you don't mind.

Thanks for all you support and prayers!
Diane........the young sister of Claudia who gets to see her in 29 days!!!

leapyrtwins

• I am a success story!
« Reply #17 on: August 19, 2007, 10:03:07 pm »
Diane -

that IS great news!  Please tell Claudia we're all thinking about her and can't wait for her to feel well enough to "talk" with us.

Here's to her continued recovery  ;D

Jan
Retrosig 5/31/07 Drs. Battista & Kazan (Hinsdale, Illinois)
Left AN 3.0 cm (1.5 cm @ diagnosis 6 wks prior) SSD. BAHA implant 3/4/08 (Dr. Battista) Divino 6/4/08  BP100 4/2010 BAHA 5 8/2015

I don't actually "make" trouble..just kind of attract it, fine tune it, and apply it in new and exciting ways

Betsy

« Reply #18 on: August 20, 2007, 05:40:13 am »
Diane, thank you for the good news about Claudia!  How lucky she is to have a supportive sister along on her AN journey.  Please let her know we're thinking of her and are looking forward to her first message as a "postie"!

Betsy
15mm left side AN, diagnosed 4/25/07, radiosurgery via Trilogy 8/22/07.  Necrosis & shrinkage to 12.8mm April 2009