Author Topic: Have you been a good ANer and taken the Patient Survey???  (Read 4275 times)

Jim Scott

• 1943-2020 Please keep Jim's family in your hearts
Re: Have you been a good ANer and taken the Patient Survey???
« Reply #15 on: December 31, 2007, 05:09:16 pm »
Deb:

Thanks for the reminder.  I just took the survey and hope the results help.

Jim
4.5 cm AN diagnosed 5/06.  Retrosigmoid surgery 6/06.  Follow-up FSR completed 10/06.  Tumor shrinkage & necrosis noted on last MRI.  Life is good. 

Life is not the way it's supposed to be. It's the way it is.  The way we cope with it is what makes the difference.

Yvette

• Yvette
« Reply #16 on: January 15, 2008, 09:53:59 pm »
Hey Cap'n, just took it.

And I have the proud claim to fame of having been a small child-participant on Romper Room! That's as far as my career ever got however:-(   

Be good!
Yvette
3cm translab Jan. 2007 performed at Mayo Clinic MN. by Drs. Link and Driscoll. SSD but doing great!

kkweiher

« Reply #17 on: January 18, 2008, 02:48:35 pm »
 :D :D :D ::)Okay this is another example of, THIS REALLY BITES....!!!!! I read the posting regaurding the survey and immediatly went to where I could participate...........I had already taken the survey......MY memory stinks!!!!!!! It's been almost a year and I have not seen much improvement in that area.  Well, I;m still thankful.  It could always be worse (just venting)
Kimbra
AN 1.6x2.5x2.0,removed by trans lab approach 3-16-07 by Dr. Michael McGee ENT and Donnie Horton Neurologist at Baptist hosp, Okc.  Took 10hrs.