Author Topic: Im off to Neurosurgeon for MRI results today...  (Read 1422 times)

tatianne

Im off to Neurosurgeon for MRI results today...
« on: January 29, 2008, 07:46:09 am »
its been three weeks and the results should be in....
Im so nervous I feel like I could almost be sick to my stomach.
Ive realised over the past few weeks that my on going anxiety issues have gotten worse and I have mad an appt with my GP, unfortunatly she cant see me until Feb 13...
I have imagined all the worse possible scenerios that are probably not even logical and I have
allowed this to take over my life for the past few weeks, which in turn I believe is causing me to have all kinds of weird things going on in my body.. stress can really kill you cant it ??
My appt is at 12:30 today, I will  update when I get back.
Please pray for me to relax a little and for my results to be not growth or change.
Thanks everyone
Waith and Watcher
July 2006 8mm
Jan 2007 9.5 mm
Jan 2009 1.4 cmm x 5mm
GK surgery completed on May 4, 2009 in Sherbrook Quebec, hoping and praying this will be the beginning of the end of my AN......

Denisex2boys

Re: Im off to Neurosurgeon for MRI results today...
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2008, 08:42:37 am »
Tatianne - - good luck with the results - I had a follow-up MRI as well - and while I am curious as to whether there is growth or not - I already know it's there - so I am not all that anxious to know ........

You have to 'take a deeeeep breath' - I know you are new to this - as I am - but anxiety is a horrible, horrible thing and you have to remember .... it is a BENIGN tumor.  I am scared too - I will be meeting with Dr. Parnes and Dr. Lownie a week from Friday - - I know it's not an easy road to travel but look at all the success stories on this board!

((((HUGS)))) and good luck!
- Oct. 16/08 - 12 hour 'blob-ectomy' at LHSC in London, ON - Dr. Lownie and Parnes
- Some internal facial numbness (cheek, tongue, eye), SSD, headaches (getting better), dry eye, some balance issues..... but othwise AWESOME!