Author Topic: an update on Deea from her family  (Read 5329 times)

marg

Re: an update on Deea from her family
« Reply #15 on: February 10, 2008, 11:26:39 pm »
I am so sorry for your loss.  When I got to this posting... I went back to your mom's profile and reread all her postings..... she was quite a lady and I am sure you treasured her - as it was so visible in her writings that she treasured you and the rest of your family.  May God hold you in His loving arms during this difficult time. 
marg
Marg 
 4 mm  AN removed .. middle fossa   5/07 OHSU  Dr. Delashaw
AN scraped off facial nerve & balance nerve removed
 MRI  follow up showed AN gone ... thank you God
Some facial paralysis- . SSD weeks after surgery.  Trans-Ear Nov.2007 ... it really helps !

leapyrtwins

• I am a success story!
« Reply #16 on: February 11, 2008, 10:17:50 pm »
I would very much like to make a donation in your mother's memory to the ANA.  Unfortunately, I only knew her as "Claudia".

Could you please PM me and give me your mother's last name? 

Thank you,

Jan
Retrosig 5/31/07 Drs. Battista & Kazan (Hinsdale, Illinois)
Left AN 3.0 cm (1.5 cm @ diagnosis 6 wks prior) SSD. BAHA implant 3/4/08 (Dr. Battista) Divino 6/4/08  BP100 4/2010 BAHA 5 8/2015

I don't actually "make" trouble..just kind of attract it, fine tune it, and apply it in new and exciting ways

ppearl214

• Administrator
  • ANA Forum Policewoman - PBW Cursed Cruise Director
« Reply #17 on: February 12, 2008, 06:37:54 am »
Hi Jan,

A very sweet and generous thought.  I've made donations to the ANA (online), noting many things not necessarily noting a full name... such as "a bet lost with JoeF" or etc.... (yes, I've made donations cuz I lost a bet with JoeF... what better worthy cause for my money to go? :) )

If you don't know her full name, maybe (just a thought), put in memory to Claudia (deea) from ANA discussion forum.... I have a feeling she would smile at something like that as this forum was an important part of her life and by remembering her screennic (deea) in the memorium donation would make her proud..... just a gut, I have.

xo
Phyl

I would very much like to make a donation in your mother's memory to the ANA.  Unfortunately, I only knew her as "Claudia".

Could you please PM me and give me your mother's last name? 

Thank you,

Jan

"Gentlemen, I wash my hands of this weirdness", Capt Jack Sparrow - Davy Jones Locker, "Pirates of the Carribbean - At World's End"

leapyrtwins

• I am a success story!
« Reply #18 on: February 12, 2008, 06:49:11 am »
Thanks, Phyl.  Great idea. 

Jan
Retrosig 5/31/07 Drs. Battista & Kazan (Hinsdale, Illinois)
Left AN 3.0 cm (1.5 cm @ diagnosis 6 wks prior) SSD. BAHA implant 3/4/08 (Dr. Battista) Divino 6/4/08  BP100 4/2010 BAHA 5 8/2015

I don't actually "make" trouble..just kind of attract it, fine tune it, and apply it in new and exciting ways

Captain Deb

• Phearless Phyll and Captain Deb!
    • Captain Deb
« Reply #19 on: February 12, 2008, 04:58:48 pm »
My heart goes out to Claudia's family--I am so sorry for your loss.   I went back and read all her posts, too and got to know what a caring person she was, just from the way she wrote about others.  You were lucky to have her in your lives.

My deepest sympathies,
Capt Deb
"You only have two choices, having fun or freaking out"-Jimmy Buffett
50-ish with a 1x.7x.8cm.AN
Mid-fossa HEI, Jan 03 Friedman & Hitselberger
Chronic post-op headaches
Captain & Designated Driver of the PBW