Author Topic: Posting photo in body of post???  (Read 2439 times)

mimoore

• Believe!
Posting photo in body of post???
« on: October 06, 2008, 08:59:24 am »
I know it is somewhere but how do I post photos in the body of a post? I have uploaded them to photo bucket now what? Thanks Michelle
I want to post my four month update. Thanks.
Retrosigmond surgery on June 4th, 2008 for an AN. 100% hearing loss and facial paralysis (was not prepared for facial paralysis). Size: 2.3 cm, 2.1 cm, 1.8 cm. some tumour remains along facial nerve. Pray for no regrowth. Misdiagnosed for 10 yrs.

ppearl214

• Administrator
  • ANA Forum Policewoman - PBW Cursed Cruise Director
Re: Posting photo in body of post???
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2008, 09:02:34 am »
there is a thread here that I will find for all to use, but here is a quick lesson on how to do it.

you cannot post it directly from your harddrive... upload pic to frapper, KodakGallery, photobucket, etc... then copy the URL of the pic once posted on one of these sites (ie: once you post the pic  there, place mouse over pic, then "right click" to see the "Properties"... open "Properties" and "copy" the entire URL line)... then come back here, prepare "post" and "insert" (using the "insert image" icon noted above and "Paste" the link between the "Insert image" brackets.

hope that helps.
Phyl
"Gentlemen, I wash my hands of this weirdness", Capt Jack Sparrow - Davy Jones Locker, "Pirates of the Carribbean - At World's End"

calimama

Re: Posting photo in body of post???
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2008, 09:42:09 am »
hey Michelle...

Can hardly wait for photo! Love seeing photos on this site.

I really enjoyed the "post your favourite eyewear here" post of a few weeks back. Nice to find humor and support through all of this.

Thanks to all who put up pics, love them all... befores and afters.

:D
Left 2.9cm CP Angle AN discovered Jan 2008. Retrosig surgery June 2, 2008 Toronto, Canada. Facial paralysis and numbness, double vision (4th nerve), SSD. DV totally recovered in 4th month; palsy started to recover slowly around month 7. Had twin boys 13 months after surgery. Doing great.