Author Topic: late onset extreme vertigo  (Read 5155 times)

msmaggie

• Blessings abound!
Re: late onset extreme vertigo
« Reply #15 on: November 09, 2008, 07:21:45 pm »

Whoa, Marci!  You broke your own foot with the other foot?  I'm not quite in your league, but after we remodeled the bathroom and moved the shower, I walked into the glass shower door when I got up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom.  I am very glad I didn't break the $$$$$shower door, but I got a black eye and a goose egg on my forehead.  :P

My surgery is 12/10.  I am starting to get crazy about getting everything done before then.

Mags
Diagnosed  left AN 8/07/08, 1.9 CM
Surgery 12/10/08 at Methodist Hospital w/Vrabec and Trask for what turned out to be a cpa meningioma.

MAlegant

• 50th birthday party pic
« Reply #16 on: November 09, 2008, 08:33:53 pm »
Maggie,
My story is embarrassing, yours is frightening!  Good thing you had just minor injuries. 

I worried a lot about getting stuff done before surgery; my house was at its cleanest, my sofa pillows the straightest but those were the only things I could control at the time.  Worked for me!
M
3cmx4cm trigeminal neuroma, involved all the facial nerves, dx July 8, 2008, tx July 22, 2008, home on July 24, 2008. Amazing care at University Hospitals in Cleveland.

wendysig

« Reply #17 on: November 19, 2008, 07:58:44 am »
Hi Marci,
I haven't looked at this thread in a while and just read about you breaking your foot in dance class by stepping on it with your other foot.  That sounds like something I would do!    :D  It's nice to know there are other  people out there who are just as graceful as I am!!  :D :D :D :D :D  I'm sure it hurt a lot, but I'm equally sure that when you look back at it, the idea of having done this to yourself give you a good laugh!

Best wishes from one klutz to another,
Wendy
1.3 cm at time of diagnosis -  April 9, 2008
2 cm at time of surgery
SSD right side translabyrinthine July 25, 2008
Mt. Sinai Hospital, New York, NY
Extremely grateful for the wonderful Dr. Choe & Dr. Chen
BAHA surgery 1/5/09
Doing great!