Author Topic: Good Morning!  (Read 804885 times)

redgrl

Re: Good Morning!
« Reply #1905 on: July 28, 2007, 08:13:53 pm »
Im with Brendalu!  :D
4 cm left side AN. Translab Sept 20th 06 at virginia mason w/Dr. Backous & Dr. Nussbaum. Second surgery Oct 15th 06 to repair CFS leak.

Captain Deb

• Phearless Phyll and Captain Deb!
    • Captain Deb
« Reply #1906 on: July 29, 2007, 10:50:11 am »
Someone needs ter be the DD (no, Laz, not THAT kind of DD, I'm talking about Designated Driver) wiv you lot aboard, so my ration can go inter the balloons.

How 'bout alternating 'em wiv Arushi's Ammo? Gotta find someone to stand on his head and clean out the fridge. (They load from the top)   Lot's o' icky stuff in the bottom of a boat fridge. Stinky, too.

Capt Deb 8)
"You only have two choices, having fun or freaking out"-Jimmy Buffett
50-ish with a 1x.7x.8cm.AN
Mid-fossa HEI, Jan 03 Friedman & Hitselberger
Chronic post-op headaches
Captain & Designated Driver of the PBW

Captain Deb

• Captain Deb
« Reply #1907 on: August 04, 2007, 11:50:31 am »
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes! "Pirate Master" finally has it's first female captain! Yes! Let's hear it for Female Captains! Well, let's just hear it period. (A little AN humor, there) Even though the show's been cancelled due to poor ratings and a cast suicide, you can watch it on line with new episodes posted every Tuesday. You all know I was a big fan although they din't show near enough sailing and voted off the best eye-candy in the first dang episode. Dint even show any flogging nor keel-hauling nor eye-gougin' nor nothin' of any real piratey magnitude. Nuffing like what goes on aboard our ship.
Not even rotten egg funnellatin'. Wimps.

Capt Deb
« Last Edit: August 04, 2007, 11:54:16 am by Captain Deb »

Patti UT

• Keep On Keepin On
« Reply #1908 on: August 04, 2007, 12:21:46 pm »
not even a walkin the plank at sword point???????  what kind of pirate ship were they sailin anywho.  didn't follow it but the pressure must have been tough to cause a suicide.....geesh!

patti yootee
2cm Rt side  middle fossa  at University of Utah 9/29/04.
rt side deafness, dry eye, no taste, balance & congintive issues, headaches galore
7/9/09 diganosed with recurrent AN. Translab Jan 13 2010  Happy New Year

Sue

• Que sera, sera
    • My Blog
« Reply #1909 on: August 04, 2007, 12:43:18 pm »
Our county fair is on right now and they be having a big Pirate themed building with all sorts of Pirate events goin' on, such as Treasure Island, pirate movies, pirate re-enactors doing some sword fighting, talk like a pirate contests and such like that. My husband isn't so keen on goin' to the fair this year, but I said we needed to check out the pirate stuff.  I was considering wearing me purty pink t-shirt and matching accessories. 

I may have to go as a singleton if me hubby is too embarrassed to be with a pirate lady.

Sue in Vancouver USA

Sue in Vancouver, USA
 2 cm Left side
Diagnosed 3/13/06 GK 4-18-06
Gamma Knife Center of Oregon
My Blog, where you can read my story.

http://suecollins-blog.blogspot.com/2010/02/hello.html

The only good tumor be a dead tumor. Which it's becoming. Necrosis!
Poet Lorry-ate of Goode

Captain Deb

• Captain Deb
« Reply #1910 on: August 07, 2007, 02:06:14 pm »
Sue--  who wouldn't want to be seen wiv a comely wench such as yerself? Fie on 'im!  Some ovver bloke's liable ter snatch yer up!

About the sad suicide of the Pirate Master Contestant--of course it didn't happen aboard, but many months after the episodes were filmed. Some people are just overwhelmed by life. This AN thing and it's after-effects can be quite overwhelming, but we have the best support system in all of Cyberspace and Beyond! Don't you agree?

Capt Deb 8)

HeadCase2

• Carpe Grog
« Reply #1911 on: August 08, 2007, 09:25:02 am »
Capt,
  I be hearin' (on one side) that the FTC is considering a change in the Chocolate regulations.  Right now, to be labeled chocolate, it can contain coco butter as the only fat.  The big bad mega chocolate factories want the FTC to allow other fats than coco butter and still be able to label it chocolate, to save 'em $$ of course.   If anyone messes with our chocolate, they be asking to be flogged and walk the plank.  This ship consumes more chocolate per capita, or at least per AN, than anywhere else, land or see.  So I say we sail over to the FTC,and set the funellators up over by the poop deck, and let 'em know what we think about the idea of adulteratin' chocolate.  Next they'll be trying to sell us watered down rum.  AAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!
 Grogmeister Rob
« Last Edit: August 08, 2007, 09:38:35 am by HeadCase2 »
1.5 X 1.0 cm AN- left side
Retrosigmoid 2/9/06
Duke Univ. Hospital

GrogMeister of the PBW

Captain Deb

• Captain Deb
« Reply #1912 on: August 08, 2007, 10:23:51 am »
AAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No $#@% around wiv the PBW chocolate supply! Especially ter make a $%#@  $$$$! (Pirates luuuuuurves ter cuss, remember!  Almos' as much as they lurves they chocolate and they grog!)

Capt Deb 8)

Captain Deb

• Captain Deb
« Reply #1913 on: August 08, 2007, 10:25:13 am »
Chocolate wiv additives? Bleah! Barf! Yuck! Blah!
Over the side wiv it!

Capt Deb 8)

Gennysmom

• Genny says "La!"
« Reply #1914 on: August 08, 2007, 02:48:16 pm »
Stick with the European chocolate...they have regulations about what chocolate can contain and be sold there, have a "brother" that works in Belgium in the "food regulatory" department of some part of the government.  It's ridiculous, my mom wrote to Nestle one time, they make chocolate that's sold in the US and in Europe and it's vastly different, wanting to know why Americans didn't get the good stuff.  She got a letter back that basically said Americans don't have a discriminating palate, so they make cheaper yuckier chocolate for us because we can't tell the difference.  Phooey to that!!!!!!   
3.1cm x 2.0cm x 2.1cm rt AN Translab 7/5/06
CSF leak 7/17/06 fixed by 8 day lumbar drain
Dr. Backous, Virgina Mason Seattle
12/26/07 started wearing TransEar

ppearl214

• Administrator
  • ANA Forum Policewoman - PBW Cursed Cruise Director
« Reply #1915 on: August 08, 2007, 02:58:14 pm »
Iain (CB) is in my office right now.. just read him Gennymom's (Kathleen's) comments about European chocolate... he confirms what she wrote as true....

*scurries home with Iain to enjoy freshly-hand carried UK Cadbury* :D

Phyl
"Gentlemen, I wash my hands of this weirdness", Capt Jack Sparrow - Davy Jones Locker, "Pirates of the Carribbean - At World's End"

Captain Deb

• Captain Deb
« Reply #1916 on: August 08, 2007, 02:59:41 pm »
I officially proclaim Gennysmom'smom ter be the Official PBW Chocolate Squeaky Wheel!  That is sooo funny!!!! Nestle's is crap I agree. I actually bought a Hershey bar that proclaimed itself to be 70% dark chocolate and it was crap, too. Some kinda additive. Bleah. Put the sucker in the funnellator. I've been on a diet for 2 months. Dropped 12 pounds. Got another 10 to go to get to my pre-surgery weight, which is my goal in life right now.  I've been jonesin' fer some chocolate.  Dr Love, who got chased outta the house due to the Topamax crazies, went to the Earth Fare and bought me some Carob Chews. Double Bleah.  It be the thought that counts, the sweetie pie love muffin that he be!

Be well and sail on!

Capt Deb 8)

Larry

• Scallywags Rule
    • Chronologer of the PBW
« Reply #1917 on: August 08, 2007, 04:53:30 pm »
It be Tim Tams for the lad down under. mmm, &^%$#$ additives - well, better check whats in 'em, on second thoughts, perhaps we are better off not knowing!!!

As the good ship PBW sails around the dark seas the captain in all her new found thinness exceept for the pulsating head (best clarify here for fear of being put on the plank and tickled to death wif 'em fever dusters) the pulsating head is from the drug induced cocktails of topomax, imagren, indocid and every other pill on the pharmacy shelves anyways, back to the good ship PBW's journey. before loading the Cannons with anti additive chocolate photon bombs, the Captain still has her sights on the sea monster who seems to be lurking but not attacking. The captain orders the ship to head for the Raven Under Shell Sea to try and spot the sea monster. In a loud squark, the Captain orders the crew to also be on the lookout for the Natural Feisty Trollop that has been seen lurking the seas in a menacing manner.

Stay tuned when we find out Will Captain Deb become impossible to see with all that weight loss? Will the Sea Monster and Trollop be found and finally zapparoonied? will nestle' go bankrupt after being boycotted by the crew of the good ship PBW - stay tuned.

Laz
2.0cm AN removed Nov 2002.
Dr Chang St Vincents, Sydney
Australia. Regrowth discovered
Nov 2005. Watch and wait until 2010 when I had radiotherapy. 20% shrinkage and no change since - You beauty
Chronologer of the PBW
http://www.frappr.com/laz

Sue

• Que sera, sera
    • My Blog
« Reply #1918 on: August 08, 2007, 06:54:03 pm »
Maybe the Goode Ship PBW ought ter be heading off-shore Europe so's we can pick up some of the good stuff, chocolate wise.

Sue in Vancouver USA
Sue in Vancouver, USA
 2 cm Left side
Diagnosed 3/13/06 GK 4-18-06
Gamma Knife Center of Oregon
My Blog, where you can read my story.

http://suecollins-blog.blogspot.com/2010/02/hello.html

The only good tumor be a dead tumor. Which it's becoming. Necrosis!
Poet Lorry-ate of Goode

Captain Deb

• Captain Deb
« Reply #1919 on: August 10, 2007, 09:42:38 am »
We need to go plunder the friggin SWISS and not only get some choccie, but steal the America's Cup back fron the Alinghi franchise who beat Team New Zealand.  It's not so much fun to watch the Cup any more as the teams are all paid sailors and not really countries no more. The friggin SWISS just has the most $$ to pay the best sailors is all. It's all about the $$ nowadays. O where's the glory in it all, woe is us! The PBW needs to get a Swiss Chocolate Bank Account.

Capt Deb 8)