Author Topic: Good Morning!  (Read 804864 times)

Captain Deb

• Phearless Phyll and Captain Deb!
    • Captain Deb
Re: Good Morning!
« Reply #1965 on: August 30, 2007, 06:44:03 pm »
Ah Mary me lass, ye must read the adventures of this here Good Mornin' Thread from the very beginnin' to fully appreciate the lengths to which we have all gone to try and act normal! We have circumnavigated the globe several times on this here vessel, the name of which be The Goode Ship Princess Batty Wench and have had numerous numerous scallywags and wenches aboard (all of whom have had jobs, duties, titles, etc.) Check out this here link, too if ye feels in the spirit! http://www.talklikeapirate.com/ We calls it the "Good Mornin' Thread National Holiday" and we all take off work and dress for the occasion, (cept for me, as I dress like this all the time as I'm unfit to hold a real job.)

Welcome aboard!

Capt Deb 8)
« Last Edit: August 30, 2007, 06:47:03 pm by Captain Deb »
"You only have two choices, having fun or freaking out"-Jimmy Buffett
50-ish with a 1x.7x.8cm.AN
Mid-fossa HEI, Jan 03 Friedman & Hitselberger
Chronic post-op headaches
Captain & Designated Driver of the PBW

Mary 117

« Reply #1966 on: August 31, 2007, 09:43:01 am »
Bein' a cowpoke and all, that ther pirate talk might take a bit of doin' but I can cowboy up and trade these here spurs for a bit of the pirate life. Salty sea air sounds right as a silver saddle for this here pirate shavetail. So I'll lay the 6 shooter down, mosey over and belly-up to the bar, pass on the firewater and give that there grog a try, maybe get  roostered and head for the barn. Ya all are ace high mates.

Mosey'n Mary

2cm Middle fosse, nailed to the counter by "Big Boss" Brackmann, the year of that ther blizzard of 05...
2cm x 1.5cm AN, Middle Fossa, Dr. Brackmann  05/24/05
Mild hearing loss, mild facial weakness, no balance issues

"well behaved women seldom make history"

Captain Deb

• Phearless Phyll and Captain Deb!
    • Captain Deb
« Reply #1967 on: August 31, 2007, 10:46:08 am »
AAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRR me hearties! Since miss Chris-wench done swallowed the anchor and moved ashore we has needed a new Shark Wrangler! I think we has found us a new mate to fill that vacant position! Cattle, Hosses, Sharks--they's all God's critters, right? Can't be too hard of a transition--just a lil seawater between 'em is all! Belly up to the transom Miss Mary-wench and meet yer new job! Ye see, the Sharks around here are our Friends and protect us from Sea Monsters and can sniff out a Belgian Chocolate Tanker out at sea fer hundreds of miles! They needs someone ter keep 'em in line, though. That would be the Official Shark Wrangler's job. So grab yer lasso and the bull whip and overboard wiv ye!

Capt Deb 8)
"You only have two choices, having fun or freaking out"-Jimmy Buffett
50-ish with a 1x.7x.8cm.AN
Mid-fossa HEI, Jan 03 Friedman & Hitselberger
Chronic post-op headaches
Captain & Designated Driver of the PBW

ppearl214

• Administrator
  • ANA Forum Policewoman - PBW Cursed Cruise Director
« Reply #1968 on: August 31, 2007, 10:55:44 am »
better not be touching the Cursed-Cruise director's bullwhip... that's speshal, only to me :D
"Gentlemen, I wash my hands of this weirdness", Capt Jack Sparrow - Davy Jones Locker, "Pirates of the Carribbean - At World's End"

Mary 117

« Reply #1969 on: August 31, 2007, 11:54:19 am »
Well, I always had a hankerin' to give up rattlesnake ranching so shark wrangling it is. It outta be like lickin butter off a knife, after that ther mama grizlly tracked me back to the dice house. that nasty old So shiver me horse feathers, I'm hitting the trail for the high seas. I got me own doggie rope so, watch out maties. (them sharks stay in the corral after sundown?) Se ya'all in 2 whoops and a holler!

Mosey n' Mary
2cm AN, middle fossa, Done ta death by Big Boss Brackmann

Larry

• Scallywags Rule
    • Chronologer of the PBW
« Reply #1970 on: August 31, 2007, 07:01:13 pm »
mmmmmm a bit horse whippin now on board the good ship PBW. Welcome aboard Wench Mary. Coulda done with da lasooin' before when we was challenged by da sea monster but hey, that thing is all done and dusted hopefully.

By the way, Mary and Deb, can you translate your last two posts? ;D ;D

Laz
2.0cm AN removed Nov 2002.
Dr Chang St Vincents, Sydney
Australia. Regrowth discovered
Nov 2005. Watch and wait until 2010 when I had radiotherapy. 20% shrinkage and no change since - You beauty
Chronologer of the PBW
http://www.frappr.com/laz

ppearl214

• Administrator
  • ANA Forum Policewoman - PBW Cursed Cruise Director
« Reply #1971 on: September 01, 2007, 04:19:39 am »
Moseyn'Mary... As the cursed cruise director, I'm thinkin' a good round of buffalo chip tossin' contest may be in order :D

Phyl
"Gentlemen, I wash my hands of this weirdness", Capt Jack Sparrow - Davy Jones Locker, "Pirates of the Carribbean - At World's End"

Mary 117

« Reply #1972 on: September 05, 2007, 03:45:40 pm »
Howdy Partners. It was a mighty fine weekend out here in the wild west. Me n' my little half pints hit the trail and headed for the hills. Nothin' like sitting at 10,000 ft, looking out over the mountain tops and bein' mighty thankful  that I can still hike the hills, even if at times it looks like I done tied into a barrel of coffin varnish (that be grog to me mates).  I be practicing up on that shark roping but these liitle 10 oz brook trout seem ta think I'm crazy. You have to use dental floss to lasso one of them.

I sure hope everyone had a daisy of a weekend.

Mosey n' Mary

2cm, done in and buried by Big Boss Brackmann, 05/24/05

Gennysmom

• Genny says "La!"
« Reply #1973 on: September 05, 2007, 03:52:44 pm »
Mary, what part of Montana are you from?  Me ma's kin folk come from there, and I still have relatives scattered around Billings.  Grampy was a doc at St. Vincent's there, and Great-grampy owned a sheep ranch!  I guess that explains a lot of my weirdness!!!!  he he he!!!!!
3.1cm x 2.0cm x 2.1cm rt AN Translab 7/5/06
CSF leak 7/17/06 fixed by 8 day lumbar drain
Dr. Backous, Virgina Mason Seattle
12/26/07 started wearing TransEar

Mary 117

« Reply #1974 on: September 05, 2007, 04:22:01 pm »
Gennysmom- That one whistle stop called Billings is where I hang up my spurs. Pretty fine country if you can get through the fire season, it just adds a llittle wrasp to the voice and a tear to the eye. Yup, you got sheep ranchers for kin and they be a little odd. You be roostin' out on the west coast somewhere? I done hear the sun don't shine all that much out there but you got great chow and green grass. If you ever wander this way, I'll buy you a cup a joe!

Mary

2cm Middle fossa, shot down by Big Boss Brackmann, 05-24-05

Sue

• Que sera, sera
    • My Blog
« Reply #1975 on: September 06, 2007, 01:45:30 am »
Laz, what ya got going here is some gen-u-ine Wild West Talk!  Yee-ha, this ought to be a fun ride.

Sue
Vancouver USA
Sue in Vancouver, USA
 2 cm Left side
Diagnosed 3/13/06 GK 4-18-06
Gamma Knife Center of Oregon
My Blog, where you can read my story.

http://suecollins-blog.blogspot.com/2010/02/hello.html

The only good tumor be a dead tumor. Which it's becoming. Necrosis!
Poet Lorry-ate of Goode

Gennysmom

• Genny says "La!"
« Reply #1976 on: September 06, 2007, 08:50:22 am »
Well lookie there Mary, smack dab in the middle of my kin!  My favorite cousin lives up in the heights, and I'm about due for a visit!  It's been two years since I've been back there.  My great grampys farm was out past Laurel on the way to Red Lodge.  I have such fond memories of going out there and staying at the cabin.  In town, my family lived a couple blocks from St. Vincents...in fact, my great-grandmother's house is now a place for family to stay when  they have someone in the hospital there.  My cousin and her husband help run the gymnastics school there.  I will put out the word when I'm coming next, I know Kristin is around there somewhere too, would love another excuse to meet more ANers out there. 

oops, lost the wild west talk....we'll have to have us a visit and rustle up some of that good chow wagon grub at Famous Dave's!!!  No lamb fries tho, even if my mom says they're good.   ;D 

Patti UT

• Keep On Keepin On
« Reply #1977 on: September 07, 2007, 10:53:01 pm »
welp! thar she is, Gennysmom, a lookin for another adventure........... Hey, Montana aint so far from these parts.  we go up to Elk Horn Hot Springs every now and then, just north west of Dillion,  kinda south west of Billings though.

Patti UT    a Californian transplant to Utah....Park City that is. 
2cm Rt side  middle fossa  at University of Utah 9/29/04.
rt side deafness, dry eye, no taste, balance & congintive issues, headaches galore
7/9/09 diganosed with recurrent AN. Translab Jan 13 2010  Happy New Year

Gennysmom

• Genny says "La!"
« Reply #1978 on: September 10, 2007, 11:16:29 am »
You bet your behind Patti UT!  I do need to go visit my cousin, been playing with my new found friends and ignoring my real family!  But first, I'll be heading your way missy!!!!!!  Can't wait to see you!!!!!

Mary 117

« Reply #1979 on: September 11, 2007, 01:41:14 pm »
Howdy Gennysmom and Patti.
Be glad of a visit any time you mosey this way. Let me know when you'all are saddlin' up them ponies and heading out. I'll warm up the coffee grounds(minus eggshells) over the campfire and we can sit and tell tall-tales for a spell.  I wouldn't mind being around a few people who tip over as much as I do. Winter is on it's way as I saw a dusting of snow at higher elevations this morning. That's good cause it makes the rattlesnakes get sorta lazy.  Hope you're enjoying the fall as much as I am.

Mosey n' Mary

2cm AN hung out ta dry by Big Boss Brackmann, 05-24-05