Author Topic: Good Morning!  (Read 804808 times)

lori67

Re: Good Morning!
« Reply #2145 on: December 14, 2007, 12:52:45 pm »
Gennysmom - was that the worldwide rum factory tour you went on?  I think I'd like to go on that one!

Quite a bunch of world travelers we have here... Ireland, St. Croix, Barbados.... anyone need me to carry their suitcases?
Right 3cm AN diagnosed 1/2007.  Translab resection 2/20/07 by Dr. David Kaylie and Dr. Karl Hampf at Baptist Hospital in Nashville.  R side deafness, facial nerve paralysis.  Tarsorraphy and tear duct cauterization 5/2007.  BAHA implant 11/8/07. 7-12 nerve jump 9/26/08.

ppearl214

• Administrator
  • ANA Forum Policewoman - PBW Cursed Cruise Director
« Reply #2146 on: December 14, 2007, 01:00:11 pm »
I'll take Spiced Cruzan anyday... MUCH better than Capt'n Morgan Spiced.  Have bottle of it at home... hand carried through too many ports of call to get it home.

*raises hand*

world traveler here.....anyone want to watch boring home movies/see piccies? I've got 'em.
"Gentlemen, I wash my hands of this weirdness", Capt Jack Sparrow - Davy Jones Locker, "Pirates of the Carribbean - At World's End"

Captain Deb

• Phearless Phyll and Captain Deb!
    • Captain Deb
« Reply #2147 on: December 14, 2007, 01:54:16 pm »
One of me favorites was Pussers! Usta opens de bottle and fling de cap over de side! After a race, pass 'er around and down 'er straight from de bottle, mon! Dose was de days! Sorry, sorry, I'm speaking West Indian again! Ahem!
All hands on deck!!!!

Capt Deb
"You only have two choices, having fun or freaking out"-Jimmy Buffett
50-ish with a 1x.7x.8cm.AN
Mid-fossa HEI, Jan 03 Friedman & Hitselberger
Chronic post-op headaches
Captain & Designated Driver of the PBW

Gennysmom

• Genny says "La!"
« Reply #2148 on: December 14, 2007, 04:00:25 pm »
And don't forget about my sparklies!!!!!!!!!!   :o

Captain....we used to do the same with a bottle of Jack.  I can remember back in my youth, some young schmuck thought he could drink me under the table...so he made a challenge.  He chose Jack and I chose the method....swigs back and fourth till it was gone with no chaser.  If I did that now, I'd be comatose!!!  I think we finally called it a draw as we were both tired and ready to pass out!

That would of been about the time my AN was sprouting, hey!  Maybe it was the Jack!   ;D
3.1cm x 2.0cm x 2.1cm rt AN Translab 7/5/06
CSF leak 7/17/06 fixed by 8 day lumbar drain
Dr. Backous, Virgina Mason Seattle
12/26/07 started wearing TransEar

Captain Deb

• Captain Deb
« Reply #2149 on: December 14, 2007, 04:14:21 pm »
My AN was caused by an evil West Indian Jumbie that crawled in my head when I was passed out cold in a dinghy after Jouvert (an all night party/parade) during St John Carnival, I'm convinced.  Even though Dr Friedman and Dr Hits evicted him 5 years ago he's been haunting me in the form of these infernal headaches ever since. Hmmmm..............

Capt Deb

HeadCase2

• Carpe Grog
« Reply #2150 on: December 17, 2007, 08:36:45 am »
Capt,
  Since Dr Love is back in action, here's a project for him.  Thing 1 and Thing 2 need their own ship to explore the seas of their imagination.
Rob
1.5 X 1.0 cm AN- left side
Retrosigmoid 2/9/06
Duke Univ. Hospital

GrogMeister of the PBW

lori67

« Reply #2151 on: December 17, 2007, 10:13:20 am »
I think the puppy could use one too!  And while he's at it, have him build me one too.  I'd love to sit in it in my backyard and pretend I'm near water.

Lori
Right 3cm AN diagnosed 1/2007.  Translab resection 2/20/07 by Dr. David Kaylie and Dr. Karl Hampf at Baptist Hospital in Nashville.  R side deafness, facial nerve paralysis.  Tarsorraphy and tear duct cauterization 5/2007.  BAHA implant 11/8/07. 7-12 nerve jump 9/26/08.

Larry

• Scallywags Rule
    • Chronologer of the PBW
« Reply #2152 on: December 17, 2007, 04:00:01 pm »
The captain, whilst struggling to get back on deck (with Dr Luurrrvvvee back in action) has decided that the thingies, cats, dogs and all non parrots be offloaded onto the girly whirly dinghy and let it sail off into the wild blue yonder. ]'

meanwhile, "All crew on deck, quick time" squarks the Captain. You buncha feather toten scoundrels, wees be off now to seek out some drinkin', plunderin and lootin. Hoist the mainsail, raise the anchor and push - come on ye bagsa bones. Push this fine 'ere bucket.

tjhe crew, are bending their backs and finally get the good ship PBW off the sand bank.

Stay tuned when we find out if Dr Luurrvve can keep up with the Captain, what will happen to noah's dinghy?

laz
2.0cm AN removed Nov 2002.
Dr Chang St Vincents, Sydney
Australia. Regrowth discovered
Nov 2005. Watch and wait until 2010 when I had radiotherapy. 20% shrinkage and no change since - You beauty
Chronologer of the PBW
http://www.frappr.com/laz

Captain Deb

• Captain Deb
« Reply #2153 on: December 23, 2007, 02:24:42 pm »
AAAARRRRRR Mateys!

Lookie here who I spotted a' dancin' in the conga line on the PBW dance floor!
Seems he's got some time to kill before the big night so he's come to the biggest party in town to knock back a few Pina Coladas and shake a leg! Righto Santa! Hang out with a few half-deaf drunken sailors in the wind!

Merry Christmas All!
Capt Deb

Larry

• Scallywags Rule
    • Chronologer of the PBW
« Reply #2154 on: December 30, 2007, 09:25:01 pm »
And as 2007 draws to a close and 2008 soon rises, the Good Ship PBW decides to head west to the land of the long white cloud (New Zealand) and drops anchor on the east cost near the town of Napier (which sees the first sunrise).

The crew, having had a torrid year of fighting off the sea monster not once but twice, enduring debilitating headaches and losing valued crew members (Windsong and Chet will be remembered forever), will sail on in hope for those greener pastures for all concerned.

This chronologer acknowledges the crew as a wonderful bunch of scoundrels who not only support each other but during difficult times, can still have a laugh and be silly. So from the southern hemisphere, specifically - latitude 41oSouth and longitude 174oEast (howsat for some nautical exposure)  where we wait for the sun to shine (not going where da sun does not shine!!!).

Cheers and 'aveahappynewyear to ya all ya motley crew of the PBW.

Laz
Nov 2005. Watch and wait until 2010 when I had radiotherapy. 20% shrinkage and no change since - You beauty
Chronologer of the PBW

Brendalu

• Smile..it makes everyone wonder what you are up to
« Reply #2155 on: December 31, 2007, 06:37:56 am »
I second the motion! 
Happy New Year's to all and we will leave 2007 remembering Chet and Windsong and how special to us they both were.
Here's to a safe, headache free ::)2008
Brenda
Brenda Oberholtzer
AN surgery 7/28/05
Peyman Pakzaban, NS
Chester Strunk, ENT

CarrollMoore

« Reply #2156 on: December 31, 2007, 07:25:58 am »
Good morning to all of you.  A friend of mine got me hooked on a computer game that helps fill the hours.  Speaking of memory - I baked a frozen pizza last evening and forgot to remove the cardboard disc, and within the last week I lost my heart meds, lost my daughter's dog when I let her out to potty and forgot that I let her back inside, and the best of the week was when I forgot to cook the potatoes for Christmas Dinner.  I am keeping a list at all times now and have suggested to hubby that we install surveilance camera to watch me while he is gone so we can have a better idea where I put all of the "lost" items.  It appears that I struggler the most with immediate shrot-term memory.  Any advice would be appreciated.
Here's to a healthier 2008 for all.
Yet to be diagnosed and will see the neurotologist with films in hand on January 15.

Captain Deb

• Captain Deb
« Reply #2157 on: January 03, 2008, 03:07:18 pm »
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
First Post of 2008 on the Good Morning Thread goes to yer dear Captain!!!!!!!! And a welcome aboard to the forgetful CarrollMoore!! Us here can't even remember which ocean we been sailin' on nor which continent we been circumnavigatin'!

Too much brain surgery!

Too much radiation!

Too much medication!!

Too much rum!

AAAAARRRRRR!!!!!!!!!

Yer dear,

Capt Deb

Gennysmom

• Genny says "La!"
« Reply #2158 on: January 03, 2008, 03:39:19 pm »
Captain, had to tell ya...Brian got me one of those silly mechanical Gennybirds for Christmas!  Genny's not sure what to make of it!  I'll have to send ya a film of the interactions!  First she wanted to kiss it, then she wanted to bite it! 
3.1cm x 2.0cm x 2.1cm rt AN Translab 7/5/06
CSF leak 7/17/06 fixed by 8 day lumbar drain
Dr. Backous, Virgina Mason Seattle
12/26/07 started wearing TransEar

Larry

• Scallywags Rule
    • Chronologer of the PBW
« Reply #2159 on: January 03, 2008, 03:52:32 pm »
AAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRR

Too many bird brains about me thinks!

laz
Chronologer of the PBW