Author Topic: Good Morning!  (Read 804351 times)

Captain Deb

• Phearless Phyll and Captain Deb!
    • Captain Deb
Re: Good Morning!
« Reply #330 on: March 25, 2006, 04:01:55 pm »
Leisure Suit Larry? My first video game!!!!
Hey Laz--
Are you having chocky and bikky for brekky and then playing footy
in your jammies?
Capt Deb 8)
"You only have two choices, having fun or freaking out"-Jimmy Buffett
50-ish with a 1x.7x.8cm.AN
Mid-fossa HEI, Jan 03 Friedman & Hitselberger
Chronic post-op headaches
Captain & Designated Driver of the PBW

thecakes

« Reply #331 on: March 25, 2006, 07:05:44 pm »
  There will be no weight in for the cakes this Monday.  I'm not playing this week.   I made a cake.

Captain Deb

• Captain Deb
« Reply #332 on: March 25, 2006, 07:54:25 pm »
Wrong thread cakie dear!  This be the eat chocolate till ya puke thread--the other'n's the diet thread ya cheeky wench!  What kinda cake?  Willya make us one on board?  Us pirates lurves cake!!!!!
AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!
Capt Deb

Battyp

« Reply #333 on: March 25, 2006, 11:20:25 pm »
Capt Deb can you belive Cakes made a cake and didn't offer to share any with us?  HOW RUDE  LOL ;D

Larry

• Scallywags Rule
    • Chronologer of the PBW
« Reply #334 on: March 26, 2006, 02:11:13 am »
oooooooohs and aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhs everywhere. and they are coming from below deck, could it be... surely not... yes it is, Patti the pink cake has made a pink chocolate cake and everyone is gorging themselves on it. Oh no and tomorrows weigh in day. Capt Deb, squelches up from the floor mumbling something in squarkee that it's time for a fivesome, pointing to those wacky sea farin wenches, Matti, Phyl, gennysmom (genny doesn't approve by the way mom) and the Batty one. A fivesome emails CB from distant shores? Phyl, turns a bright red, the same colour as Cpt Deb's and Doctor Loves curtains.

Yeah a fivesome Capt Deb proclaims. The rest of the good ship BP crew are astonished, shocked and horrified - how could you Capt Deb yell Static and Kilroy, still shaking their martini's from 4 days ago, Mark is shellshocked as the printer didn't print the tickets in time and and he won't be able to make any admittance money to help the ships coffers. Karla and Jamie just star in amazement popping those steroids and Laz, well the bad boy has stolen the toys. Matti discovers what has taken place so begins the chase. On deck, they both stop. Laz has only two ways out, the first is by walking the plank into a sea full of hungry sharks or face a baseball bat toting Batti,
Stay tuned for the next episode when we find out what Laz will do, will the martini's ever be poured, what does Capt Deb mean by a fivesome - it aint what ya think.

Laz
2.0cm AN removed Nov 2002.
Dr Chang St Vincents, Sydney
Australia. Regrowth discovered
Nov 2005. Watch and wait until 2010 when I had radiotherapy. 20% shrinkage and no change since - You beauty
Chronologer of the PBW
http://www.frappr.com/laz

Larry

• Scallywags Rule
    • Chronologer of the PBW
« Reply #335 on: March 26, 2006, 02:16:15 am »
Capt Deb,

I had bacon and eggs for breky - in my Jammies? what are they??? I don't use em - gee, thats a scary thought.

The foooty season (aussie rules) starts next weekend so its an exciting time down under. My team is playing on Saturday night - Essendon, nick named "The Bombers" play the reigning premiers on Saturday night. It's remote control and tinnie time  - wooohooo.

laz
Nov 2005. Watch and wait until 2010 when I had radiotherapy. 20% shrinkage and no change since - You beauty
Chronologer of the PBW

Gennysmom

• Genny says "La!"
« Reply #336 on: March 26, 2006, 09:49:34 am »
cookin bacon for breky without jammies on?  I hope you were microwaving it, otherwise that could hurt!  OW!

Great stories Laz, keep it up.   

Getting my european showerhead installed today....so that I can sit and shower post-op.  See, I am learning new things from you wenches!!!!  I am paying attention in class!!!  And Batty, I've heard they're better than having a B.o.b.   Will let you know.   ;)

I was talking to my Boyfriend (Brian) yesterday, about how when I'm recovering he'll be responsible for taking me out on walks.  He thought he should just tether me in the yard and let me walk circles.  I'm having this absolutely hysterical visual of having to do that with our boat (we don't have a navigator yet) and spinning dizzy folk in circles and it just isn't pretty.  We need a navigator!

Phyl, he's not sure he remembers the $3 cafe, but says he'll meet you at "the big chicken", whatever that is.
3.1cm x 2.0cm x 2.1cm rt AN Translab 7/5/06
CSF leak 7/17/06 fixed by 8 day lumbar drain
Dr. Backous, Virgina Mason Seattle
12/26/07 started wearing TransEar

Captain Deb

• Captain Deb
« Reply #337 on: March 26, 2006, 10:16:15 am »
Hey Mom!
Don't forget the baby shampoo!  It was a life saver for me cuz you can warsh yer hair with yer eyes open, hence the shower don't spin as bad, even sitting down.  And it sonds like you'll be spending QUITE a bit of time in there. ;) Hope you gotts really big hot water heater--hee-hee-hee-hee-hee-he (That's the Batty gigle--have you ever heard anything so cute?) 

Captain Deb 8)

thecakes

« Reply #338 on: March 26, 2006, 03:17:33 pm »
   I'm so sorry.   By the time I thought of you guys the cake was all gone but I wanted to tell you that it was very good.  It was a snickers cake so it did'nt last to long at our house.  If I'd give you some, all that wench wear won't fit so well .  I did'nt want that to happen.
B

Larry

• Scallywags Rule
    • Chronologer of the PBW
« Reply #339 on: March 26, 2006, 03:34:18 pm »
A bright sunny morning greeted the crew and the 5 wacky wenches slowly and gingerly stagger up to the deck after an all-nighter in Captain Deb's quarters. The wenches were greeted with stares of disbelief by the rest of the crew when.. now, before anyone gets any ideas, they were playing ah, um, mm, monopoly, finishing off pink Patti's cake (crumbs only left)

Now, back to the story line, Capt Deb had noticed that there was no flog flying on the ship, now, Capt Deb proclaimed, as we are an AN'er ship, beholden to no country, we will flag the Wacky wench traditional flag. It has one colour - Red, and is in the shape of the letter G - now wonder what that signifies?????

Stay tuned for the next episode when, will the parrot take pot shots at the flag, will Pink Patti make another cake in her Prom dress or will absolutely nothing happen - heavan forbid.

got to do some work now or won't get paid.

Laz
Laz
Chronologer of the PBW

Captain Deb

• Captain Deb
« Reply #340 on: March 26, 2006, 05:30:11 pm »
Wheeeew!  This wench be plum wore out after THAT 'un!  Too much pink chocolate cake.  Bustin' clean outta me wenchwear!  EEGAD!

Hoist the "G" flag and set the deck apes to the main halyard--time to shove off for the next island--this time one with no cannibals!

AAAAAARRRRRR!!!!
Capt Deb 8)

Gennysmom

• Genny says "La!"
« Reply #341 on: March 26, 2006, 05:38:40 pm »
Snickers cake?? Not just cake, but snickers cake??  Oh, boy, you're in big trouble now.  I'm getting in my car and I'm on my way.  I will find you Patti!   ;)

I'm almost all set Deb...I remembered your shampoo idea, and I'm working on having one of those no tank water heaters installed.   My mom just got one and she likes it.  Then I'd never run out!!!  he he that could be good or bad!!! 

3.1cm x 2.0cm x 2.1cm rt AN Translab 7/5/06
CSF leak 7/17/06 fixed by 8 day lumbar drain
Dr. Backous, Virgina Mason Seattle
12/26/07 started wearing TransEar

Captain Deb

• Captain Deb
« Reply #342 on: March 26, 2006, 05:46:31 pm »
NEWS FLASH:

A woman was found in her shower today mumbling unintelligible gibberish. Apparently she had been in her shower for a week before she was discovered by 4 friends who reported her missing. She was quite waterlogged and wrinkled, but is in stable condition and calling for someone named "Bob."

Larry

• Scallywags Rule
    • Chronologer of the PBW
« Reply #343 on: March 26, 2006, 05:46:39 pm »
Wet wenches,

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

ah, ha, stay tuned - stuff my work, this is much better.
Chronologer of the PBW

Captain Deb

• Captain Deb
« Reply #344 on: March 26, 2006, 05:51:20 pm »
Laz--You are gonna get your sorry a** fired!  Then we'd have to be your new full-time "jobby."  You could teach us all to speak Oztralian!
Capt Deb