Author Topic: Good Morning!  (Read 804353 times)

Larry

• Scallywags Rule
    • Chronologer of the PBW
Re: Good Morning!
« Reply #345 on: March 26, 2006, 05:58:56 pm »
As the good ship BP sails on through the open seas, Pink Patti who is really thirsty after her fourth snickers cake, turns the tap on but there is no water left. That wild wench, Gennysmom, has had the fresh water diverted to her private shower and has run the supplies down. Apparantly, she has had an instant gas water heating device delivered by carrier parrot (named Bob) in the middle of the night. To avoid a squark fight, Gennysmom hired Batty and her handcuffs and tied up Capt Deb to the bird cage.

Pink Patti is now very angry at Gennysmom and has ordered her to walk the plank. Gennysmom in all her glory, has been removed from the shower cubicle and brought up to the deck where, wait, unbelievable but true, who should be practicing ballet on the plank but Boppies key student, Gilligan - the skipper too, the professor, mary ann........ (forgotton the rest). The good ship BP has found Gilligans Island.

Stay tuned for the next adventure when, Will Gilligan be the next celeb on dancing with the stars, will Capt Deb trade "secrets and dirty emails" with the Skipper, how much will Thurston Howell 3rd pay for Batty's toys and will we see Phyl eye up the professor? watch out CB.

Laz
2.0cm AN removed Nov 2002.
Dr Chang St Vincents, Sydney
Australia. Regrowth discovered
Nov 2005. Watch and wait until 2010 when I had radiotherapy. 20% shrinkage and no change since - You beauty
Chronologer of the PBW
http://www.frappr.com/laz

Gennysmom

• Genny says "La!"
« Reply #346 on: March 26, 2006, 06:02:12 pm »
Laz if you're a good boy I might let you come use my new shower in September when you come up here!  Oh, wait, darn, I think those things only work on girls.  Too bad.  You can still bring me some chokie though.  
3.1cm x 2.0cm x 2.1cm rt AN Translab 7/5/06
CSF leak 7/17/06 fixed by 8 day lumbar drain
Dr. Backous, Virgina Mason Seattle
12/26/07 started wearing TransEar

Larry

• Scallywags Rule
    • Chronologer of the PBW
« Reply #347 on: March 26, 2006, 06:18:38 pm »
Mom,

I have been known to "cross dress" in my younger days - now thats a whole new storyline best saved for the shower!

Laz

p.s I have purchased my gold ticket to the Star trek expo so have to come to Seattle now. Just got to work out my itinery (how to avoid the wacky wenches is first on the list), and that flamin parrot who poops everywhere - needs a parrot nappy.

I should bring a few Oz things for the Seattlites - ah, sorry beach boys are too heavy for the luggage. maybe a footy. Train you wacky wenches on how to play a proper game - of footy that is!

Nov 2005. Watch and wait until 2010 when I had radiotherapy. 20% shrinkage and no change since - You beauty
Chronologer of the PBW

Captain Deb

• Phearless Phyll and Captain Deb!
    • Captain Deb
« Reply #348 on: March 26, 2006, 06:22:46 pm »
Laz
Is  a "parrott nappy" kinda like a "cat nappy?"  if so I had a 2 hour one today!
Live Long and Prosper!
Capt Deb of the pirate ship Enterprise
"You only have two choices, having fun or freaking out"-Jimmy Buffett
50-ish with a 1x.7x.8cm.AN
Mid-fossa HEI, Jan 03 Friedman & Hitselberger
Chronic post-op headaches
Captain & Designated Driver of the PBW

Battyp

« Reply #349 on: March 26, 2006, 06:30:02 pm »
Laz my cuffs can't be used for CD they are already in use by Matthew...better borrow phyls.  Besides I hear purple is CD's color not red fur  lol

Larry

• Scallywags Rule
    • Chronologer of the PBW
« Reply #350 on: March 26, 2006, 06:32:39 pm »
Now thats a whole new story line - Spok meets the Parrot.

Gee, I better get back to this boring presentation on budget modelling. I'm trying to remove this chair that keeps appearing on the slide!
Chronologer of the PBW

Battyp

« Reply #351 on: March 26, 2006, 06:38:50 pm »
SLIDE??  You have a slide at work?  How cool is that ;D

Larry

• Scallywags Rule
    • Chronologer of the PBW
« Reply #352 on: March 26, 2006, 06:55:06 pm »
Batty,

We're gunna have to call for those men in white for you as well. You can be in a tandem jacket with the squarker.

Laz
Chronologer of the PBW

Captain Deb

• Captain Deb
« Reply #353 on: March 26, 2006, 07:08:16 pm »
Just wot me and the Mighty Batty One needs!---a straight-jacket for two!! ;D
AAAAAWWWWK!
Capt Deb 8)

Gennysmom

• Genny says "La!"
« Reply #354 on: March 26, 2006, 10:04:52 pm »
Cross dress?  You have the pictures to prove it???

My parrots do need nappys.  They actually have a cleaner for people with birds, and really, truthfully, it's called "poop off".

I'll need lot's of Aussie treats in September!!!  It's my birthday month!  Hopefully I'll be up and somewhat functioning at that point.  We'll make sure to fill your pockets with some good Pacific Northwest treats.  How long are you going to be here?
3.1cm x 2.0cm x 2.1cm rt AN Translab 7/5/06
CSF leak 7/17/06 fixed by 8 day lumbar drain
Dr. Backous, Virgina Mason Seattle
12/26/07 started wearing TransEar

Larry

• Scallywags Rule
    • Chronologer of the PBW
« Reply #355 on: March 26, 2006, 10:16:28 pm »
All pictures are kept in the vault - rather incriminating - I wasn't wearing an over shoulder boulder holder so was bouncing around a bit!

Not sure how long I will be in sunny Seattle - at least 3 days, possibly 4 but then again, I might be beamed up by Scotty where i would create a tetrionic particle break in the time space continuim. And we wouldn't want that would we????. THEY ARE HERE, save me, no, not the jacket, heeeeeelpppppp.

Will Laz ever be seen again, have the Klingons got him, will he turn into a parrot eating eagle? The last known words EVER HEARD FROM LAZ were, "chooccciiiieeeee"
Chronologer of the PBW

Larry

• Scallywags Rule
    • Chronologer of the PBW
« Reply #356 on: March 26, 2006, 11:02:24 pm »
I wasn't gone for long guys, anyway, back to the good ship BP, after leaving Gilligans island, suddenly the ship is removed from the waterways and is beamed aboard a Klingon warship. (I did know how to speak Klingon once upon a time but hey, if you don't use it, ya lose it!. Anyway, the Klingon Captain, Captain Love (strange name for a Klingon) invited the wacky wench crew to dinner. The wenches were most impressed and when Pearly girly asked if the food was fresh, using her universal translater, the response was - absolutely. Phyl was rather pleased now and was almost as happy as Larry.

The wenches sat down and the food was fresh alright - Gluch was the entre' - sorta like live worms. Capt Deb, used to the culinary delights of the unbelievable, scoffed 'em down. The other wacky wenches turned away. This insulted the Klingons who got their phasers out but wait, Capt Deb to the rescue, she got her portable Cyber Knives out, threw the wenches one each who immediately fired upon the worms. The next is remarkable coz the worms turned into chocolate Mathews. The Klingons, were so terrified of this happening to them that they beamed the good ship BP back to the sea with 500 choccie Mathews.

The wenches then began to: stay tuned for: will the wenches miss Monday's weigh in after gorging on choccie Mathews, is Capt Deb really a CIA agent or, or, or (losing the plot here) or, will George Bush say something clever.
Chronologer of the PBW

Battyp

« Reply #357 on: March 26, 2006, 11:24:30 pm »
George will never say anything clever!  Capt Deb is more likely a CIA agent.  Now let's get back to the slide and chocolate matthews before the men in white coats come to take me away!  ;D
« Last Edit: March 27, 2006, 08:10:44 am by battyprincess »

ppearl214

• Administrator
  • ANA Forum Policewoman - PBW Cursed Cruise Director
« Reply #358 on: March 27, 2006, 06:12:35 am »
hmmmmmmmm... food always has to be fresh and yep, Capt'n Deb does have "ties" with certain agencies....  CIA? Possibly....  ;)
"Gentlemen, I wash my hands of this weirdness", Capt Jack Sparrow - Davy Jones Locker, "Pirates of the Carribbean - At World's End"

Captain Deb

• Captain Deb
« Reply #359 on: March 27, 2006, 12:22:05 pm »
Avast ye salty seafarin mates!

NO, I am not CIA, but they probably have a file on me from my activities back in the late sixties. I be a baaaad lil' wench back then--a real instigator--good for y'all I've really changed sooooo much since then!

HEY!  I'm now a senior member! (No not a senior citizen, a senior member) That means the entire universe needs to submit to me and obey my every command!

All you can eat chocolate Matthews!  I'm in wench-heaven! Thank the goddess for Klingons!(I always thought they were WAY sexy!)

Guess we'll have to keep the parrot on the "poop deck!" ROFLAM!

Happy Monday to all you cheeky wenches and seafarin' swashbucklers!
Has anyone seen "Dodgeball" with Vince Vaughn?  I have the same disease as one of the teammates--you'll figger it out if ya seen the movie!

AAAAARRRRR!
Fearless Captain 8)