Author Topic: Good Morning!  (Read 804362 times)

ppearl214

• Administrator
  • ANA Forum Policewoman - PBW Cursed Cruise Director
Re: Good Morning!
« Reply #360 on: March 27, 2006, 02:54:05 pm »
um, folks.. this is up to 25 pages... w00t! ;)
« Last Edit: March 27, 2006, 03:35:24 pm by ppearl214 »
"Gentlemen, I wash my hands of this weirdness", Capt Jack Sparrow - Davy Jones Locker, "Pirates of the Carribbean - At World's End"

Captain Deb

• Phearless Phyll and Captain Deb!
    • Captain Deb
« Reply #361 on: March 27, 2006, 03:24:32 pm »
Wenches--we have set a record-I think!--Pearly Girly guided me thru postin' my mug on the forum.  Ain't I a sight!  Pic is pre-op ( a few years pre-op!) Will ost a new pic as soon as cakie-dear sends me my new wench-wear from Toledo--wench-wear capital o' the world.
Anyhoo---have a good'n!
Capt Deb 8)
"You only have two choices, having fun or freaking out"-Jimmy Buffett
50-ish with a 1x.7x.8cm.AN
Mid-fossa HEI, Jan 03 Friedman & Hitselberger
Chronic post-op headaches
Captain & Designated Driver of the PBW

Larry

• Scallywags Rule
    • Chronologer of the PBW
« Reply #362 on: March 27, 2006, 03:43:35 pm »
One bright sunny morning, the crew of the good ship BP gingerly arose from below deck after a very full night on the rum. Jamie had provided the 12 kegs and there is now nothing left. The Captains still a'squarkin, Phyl and Batti are handcuffed to each other (thats another story in the R rate section), Gennysmom and matti had come equal first in the wet T shirt competition, judged by karla and Kilroy, Boppie was still trying to teach ballet to a rogue Klingon and mark was trying to find some money for the weekly chocolate purchase.

Land ahoy, yells Laz, the only sober and mild person on the ship!!! (writers perogitive).

The ship is now docked at Amsterdam, heart of the red light district, weed and heinekin. - whoops, got some work to do so stay tuned for the next episode when we find out, Will Capt Deb stop squarking, will Batti and Phyl keep the handcuffs on and go as a duo or will the crew be arrested on suspicion of harbouring illegal toys.
2.0cm AN removed Nov 2002.
Dr Chang St Vincents, Sydney
Australia. Regrowth discovered
Nov 2005. Watch and wait until 2010 when I had radiotherapy. 20% shrinkage and no change since - You beauty
Chronologer of the PBW
http://www.frappr.com/laz

ppearl214

• Administrator
  • ANA Forum Policewoman - PBW Cursed Cruise Director
« Reply #363 on: March 27, 2006, 03:49:17 pm »
Laz, Laz, Laz... FYI.. Mark was to be walking the plank decked in chocolate for discussions with Capt'n Deb about treatment options... now, we can't have our dear Mark left out now, can we???

(have a fab day at work.. my work day is now ending!  w00t!) :D
"Gentlemen, I wash my hands of this weirdness", Capt Jack Sparrow - Davy Jones Locker, "Pirates of the Carribbean - At World's End"

Larry

• Scallywags Rule
    • Chronologer of the PBW
« Reply #364 on: March 27, 2006, 04:31:58 pm »
What treatments be they wacky wench extraordinairre (geez thats an attempt at a big word). Mark, treatment, handcuffs - all in downtown Amsterdam! mmmmm, the diet thread talking about 3-4 times per day, I am getting rather corrupt here.

Actually, I must say, back in my younger days, a long, long, long time ago, Adam was talking to Eve about an apple, whoops, thats confidential (CIA stuff), anyway, I did travel through Amsterdam, met a nice young Canadian girl, thats another story, I was walking down that red light district amazed at the window shooping available when I saw this camera flyiong through the air into the canal. Some big hefty security guy wasn't that keen on a tourist taking snapshots of the "delights" in the window.
That was a great trip, spent very little on booze coz I went to the heinekin factory tour every morning. After 40 minutes of a boring tour, you had a couple of hours to sample the brew. needless to say that I had enough to stay inebriated for most of the evenings as well.

Back to work, got a mtg on in a mini (thats minute, not mini and no slide in there either wacky batty), for an hour or two so will post the next episode later this arvo or when you wacky wenches are tucked up in bed ...  ah, not going there.

Laz
Nov 2005. Watch and wait until 2010 when I had radiotherapy. 20% shrinkage and no change since - You beauty
Chronologer of the PBW

Captain Deb

• Captain Deb
« Reply #365 on: March 27, 2006, 06:23:39 pm »
AAAAARRRR!
No rum for me, mon--remember, I'm the designated boat driver! Besides, I have a few other vices just to even things up with the other wenches!
Capt Deb
« Last Edit: March 27, 2006, 06:25:39 pm by Captain Deb »

Gennysmom

• Genny says "La!"
« Reply #366 on: March 27, 2006, 06:38:30 pm »
Laz, make sure to keep me well informed about Amsterdam.  I shall be there on or around June 16th as a part of my cruise and want to make sure not to miss a thing.  I will be shopping in Belgium for just the right chocolate to be dipping our hunks in, and will be sampling the lot for flavor. 

Be careful wenches, we have to  be nice to Mark.  He has all the fun tickets.  Quick, I'll hold him down and the rest of you wenches steal the tickets.  Just make sure to save me some.

OK, now, don't get too excited...but I'm currently making arrangements to sail Willy Wonka's chocolate river.  It's all clean after the Augustus incident, and ready for our use. 

Shhhh...don't tell my boyfriend about the contest!!!  He doesn't know! 

3.1cm x 2.0cm x 2.1cm rt AN Translab 7/5/06
CSF leak 7/17/06 fixed by 8 day lumbar drain
Dr. Backous, Virgina Mason Seattle
12/26/07 started wearing TransEar

Larry

• Scallywags Rule
    • Chronologer of the PBW
« Reply #367 on: March 27, 2006, 06:59:14 pm »
Gennysmom,

Looks like we have a wild closet wench on our hands. Amsterdam - mmm, not sure if you would go to the same places that I did??? unless you ar, no not going there. You aren't tied up with Batty and the Girly are you? 

Lunch time now so got to get that ham and mustard on rye down the gullet or I'll fade away to nothing. mmm, a closet wild wench, mmm, going to Amsterdam, mmm don't tell the boyfriend  mmm, it's all adding up now Mum, you devil. Stay tuned..

Laz
Chronologer of the PBW

matti

« Reply #368 on: March 27, 2006, 08:15:23 pm »
Larry, It's been years since I have come any where near first in a wet t-shirt contest. (Gravity issues >:() 

I feel so honored. What do Gennysmom and I win?  And don't say Illegal toys...I'm a good Italian catholic girl.
3.5 cm  - left side  Single sided deafness 
Middle Fossa Approach - California Ear Institute at Stanford - July 1998
Dr. Joseph Roberson and Dr. Gary Steinberg
Life is great at 50

Larry

• Scallywags Rule
    • Chronologer of the PBW
« Reply #369 on: March 27, 2006, 08:32:04 pm »
Matti and Gennysmom, The prize for winning our wet T shirt competition is, now hang on darn it. Matti, you say that you are a good Italian catholic girl and in the same breath, you say its been years since you won a wet T shirt comp. tell us more - another wild wacky closet wench. Dear me, this crew is outa control, I say outa control Capatain Deb, ah Captain, ah Capiiitttaaannnn, where the squark are ya?

Next time you are up, you need to discipline these wacky wenches.

the next day,

And so as the good ship BP sails on, Captain Deb arrives on deck, followed by Dr Lerrrrvvv (who is walking funny) and in a very forceful, bird like manner, brings the crew to assembly.

Right, you wacky wenches and swashbucklers, it's time for a floggin coz of all the unrest and rumours. Gravity aside, its the wenches first. As Capt Deb slowly raises her feather duster and aims at Phyl's um, um, how do I put this, part of the anatomy that is below the back but above the legs - sorta joins em together and does a few other things, she takes careful aim, teasing a few times when in a surprise move, a one eyed eagle with a patch swoops down and bird naps the Captain.

Phyl yells out No, No, come back, I want my flogging!!

Mark is now visibly upset coz he was hoping to be dipped into the choccie vat and, well, let the wenches do their thing but alas, the tale twists again coz .. well, stay tuned for the next episode when we find out what's happenned to Captain Deb? will Phyl get her spanking, whoopsie, I mean flogging, will Mark get to be dipped in choccie and where are batty and CB??? ooooooooo - rumour, rumour
Chronologer of the PBW

matti

« Reply #370 on: March 27, 2006, 09:31:40 pm »
larry - OK! OK! for a time I was a "bad" Italian Catholic girl. Now I'm really going to have to go to confession...
3.5 cm  - left side  Single sided deafness 
Middle Fossa Approach - California Ear Institute at Stanford - July 1998
Dr. Joseph Roberson and Dr. Gary Steinberg
Life is great at 50

Larry

• Scallywags Rule
    • Chronologer of the PBW
« Reply #371 on: March 28, 2006, 05:44:39 am »
Matti

Did I tell you that I am a part time confession taker. Go on, spill the beans in your next post. I won't tell anyone! You'll feel better!

Laz
Chronologer of the PBW

thecakes

« Reply #372 on: March 28, 2006, 08:46:35 am »
   I had to stop and read the posts before I leave..  This is my say whatever thread.  I love to read all the posts and put in whatever I want.  Today I go to preschool at the hospital, and play with the kiddies.  Have a good one.

Captain Deb

• Captain Deb
« Reply #373 on: March 28, 2006, 09:29:47 am »
Thank you cakes-dear--we will have a good one and back atcha!

I hope all you crew remember that this trip is PHYSICAL THERAPY and therefore is tax-deductible.

It is also MENTAL THERAPY, to particularly for Master Laz, who is honing his humor writing skills, bein' the ships chronologer and keepin' the log an' all.  He needs to hone his writin' skills as he will soon be out of a job for foolin' around on the 'puter all day instead of doin' his time management reports or whater kind of corporate horse-pookie he really does.

I just tried to recruit sodagal for our motley wench crew as she's already a'sportin' an eyepatch!

OOOPS! Gotta run--I hear Dr. LUUUUURV a'callin' fer me!

AAAAAAWWWWWK!!!
Capt Deb

Gennysmom

• Genny says "La!"
« Reply #374 on: March 28, 2006, 09:54:49 am »
When I was younger, a guy wrote in my annual that I was the coolest heavy metal chick even if I did dress like the president's daughter (they used to call me Amy Carter).  So I guess I've always been good at being wild and wacky and having everyone think I was an angel!   ;)

So, that being said, what do I win?  Chocolate??  Time with Sawyer dipped in chocolate??

Sorry Matti, I am not a good Catholic girl.  Not Catholic at all.

Welcome aboard sodagal, we need a navigator!  I say we anchor the ship for a day of snorkeling/diving and relaxing and sippin the rum runner through the straw.  A trough of rum runner for everyone!!!!

3.1cm x 2.0cm x 2.1cm rt AN Translab 7/5/06
CSF leak 7/17/06 fixed by 8 day lumbar drain
Dr. Backous, Virgina Mason Seattle
12/26/07 started wearing TransEar