Author Topic: Good Morning!  (Read 804398 times)

matti

Re: Good Morning!
« Reply #435 on: April 01, 2006, 07:47:19 pm »
 Arnie is my Govenor out here in California and he is a very, very flirtatious fella. I don't think we really want to bring him along, he is rather intimidating.
3.5 cm  - left side  Single sided deafness 
Middle Fossa Approach - California Ear Institute at Stanford - July 1998
Dr. Joseph Roberson and Dr. Gary Steinberg
Life is great at 50

Battyp

« Reply #436 on: April 01, 2006, 08:20:33 pm »
Capt Deb hope you feel better soon or at least tell us you ported us somewhere grand while you recover!

arnie can't come....we want young hotties how are single  lol and can speak english  lol

matti

« Reply #437 on: April 01, 2006, 09:03:13 pm »
hope you feel better Capt. Deb!

BattyP - Got lost looking for that car wash again!!.  Will try again tomorrow  ;D

Still can't get used to Arnie pronouncing it Cauleefornia. I also wish he would get a new hair colorist, somedays his hair is orange.
3.5 cm  - left side  Single sided deafness 
Middle Fossa Approach - California Ear Institute at Stanford - July 1998
Dr. Joseph Roberson and Dr. Gary Steinberg
Life is great at 50

Battyp

« Reply #438 on: April 01, 2006, 10:11:36 pm »
My car is getting filthier by the minute as I can't seem to locate it either.  Heck we don't even have a downtown around here  lol

Captain Deb

• Phearless Phyll and Captain Deb!
    • Captain Deb
« Reply #439 on: April 02, 2006, 10:55:50 am »
Captain Deb is alive and well and decides to make an executive decision!  She has sent the Master-at Arms to the bilge for being vewwy vewwwwy naughty!  "In shakles with the wretch--(just for a little while)"  Meanwhile she commands Phyllis to put the aforementioned get-up back in Batty's toybox.  Since the visit from the evil migraine fairy--Captain Deb has decided that Batty and Phyll really DO need those new superhero costumes! 

The good ship Princess Batty Wench is off to the island of Mustique--in the far Grenadines. So we say farewell to the Greek Islands, chuck a few of the Greeky Cheeky Blokeys inta the Hunk Hold and anchors Aweigh--it's off across the rollin' Blue Atlanic to the Lesser Antilles again!!!

Now Mr. David Bowie has a house on Mustique , and rumor has it that he holds the secret of "Enchanted Spandex."  Back in the Ziggy Stardust Days, Mr. Bowie supposedly weighed about 342 pounds, but the Enchanted Spandex he wore apparently did the trick!  What with the Evil Migraine Fairy hanging around, our Superheros really need to get to work.

Will the Good Ship Princess Batty Wench ever find Mustique?  Will they be able to discover the secret of the Magic Spandex from Mr. Bowie?  Will the Master-at-Arms ever clean up his act?

Stay tuned.......................
« Last Edit: April 02, 2006, 12:08:17 pm by Captain Deb »
"You only have two choices, having fun or freaking out"-Jimmy Buffett
50-ish with a 1x.7x.8cm.AN
Mid-fossa HEI, Jan 03 Friedman & Hitselberger
Chronic post-op headaches
Captain & Designated Driver of the PBW

Larry

• Scallywags Rule
    • Chronologer of the PBW
« Reply #440 on: April 02, 2006, 04:42:33 pm »
H
  e
    e
      e
        e
          l
           l
            l
             p
               p
                  me

Free me Mr penguin, free me. these wild and wacky wenches have taken over the ship. The captain has changed course in search of spandex. Its all a lie - there are other forces on this here ship, it has been possessed - save me penguin, save me.

Will the Master at arms be saved by Mr Penguin, will Phyl grab back her outfit or is she too busy with CB.

2.0cm AN removed Nov 2002.
Dr Chang St Vincents, Sydney
Australia. Regrowth discovered
Nov 2005. Watch and wait until 2010 when I had radiotherapy. 20% shrinkage and no change since - You beauty
Chronologer of the PBW
http://www.frappr.com/laz

Captain Deb

• Captain Deb
« Reply #441 on: April 02, 2006, 05:07:10 pm »
HEY!!!!
Back in the bilge wit' ye, Laz!  Yer can holler al yer want, but yer bein' punished fer bein' naughty---NO! not the good kind of naughty, either.  Bread an' water fer yer fer the next few days! 
Captain Deb 8)

Larry

• Scallywags Rule
    • Chronologer of the PBW
« Reply #442 on: April 02, 2006, 06:07:27 pm »
But a twist in the saga continues, laz is soon approached by a mysterious person dressed in a dark cape and hood.

Who is this mysterious person? Will Capt Deb send the parrot as a scout for the spendex island or will wacky batty fend off Phyl's grab for the toy box?
Nov 2005. Watch and wait until 2010 when I had radiotherapy. 20% shrinkage and no change since - You beauty
Chronologer of the PBW

Gennysmom

• Genny says "La!"
« Reply #443 on: April 02, 2006, 07:02:01 pm »
La!!  (Gennybirds favorite saying!)

As the pounding from the bilge continues, Gennybird hollars out a loud "TOP"!  (her version of stop) 

And what in the heck is someone dressed in a cape and hood doing in our bilge?  Laz must be hallucinating.  There are mysterious substances that live in bilges...

3.1cm x 2.0cm x 2.1cm rt AN Translab 7/5/06
CSF leak 7/17/06 fixed by 8 day lumbar drain
Dr. Backous, Virgina Mason Seattle
12/26/07 started wearing TransEar

Battyp

« Reply #444 on: April 02, 2006, 07:37:59 pm »
Cape and hood and nothing else?  Sounds like one of the greek gods to me  ;D
« Last Edit: April 02, 2006, 10:50:53 pm by battyprincess »

ppearl214

• Administrator
  • ANA Forum Policewoman - PBW Cursed Cruise Director
« Reply #445 on: April 02, 2006, 09:45:22 pm »
you all got into my Martini fixin's, didn't you!?!??!!?   ;D
"Gentlemen, I wash my hands of this weirdness", Capt Jack Sparrow - Davy Jones Locker, "Pirates of the Carribbean - At World's End"

Larry

• Scallywags Rule
    • Chronologer of the PBW
« Reply #446 on: April 02, 2006, 09:51:41 pm »
On yer girly, good to see ya on deck - any more fetishes that I can blast ya with? keep em clean coz might be some under age people on this board - like parrothead and crew.
Chronologer of the PBW

Captain Deb

• Captain Deb
« Reply #447 on: April 03, 2006, 03:01:18 pm »
ALL HANDS ON DECK!!!!!!!! swawks Captain Deb.

Motley wench and swashbuckler crew scrambles down from rigging, up from down below, and Batty pops up from the Hunk Hold. We seem to be missing someone!!!!  Where is our cruise director?  Where could she possibly be?  Out searching for the Enchanted Spandex? Still in the Hunk Hold?  Has she overeaten again and can' squeeze out of her cabin? All of a sudden a squeaky voice is heard from the bilge.  It's Master Laz, who has been on bread and water for days and days. 

"She's down here in the laundry room!"

"What's in tarnation is she doing down there--we has staff for that kinda stuff!" yells Captain Deb."

"Well, I suggested she keep her fetishes clean, so she's down here washin' 'em!!!" croaks Laz.

Has Laz cleaned up his act?
Are the fetishes hand-washable or do they need to be dry cleaned?
Will they shrink?

Stay Tuned.........................

Larry

• Scallywags Rule
    • Chronologer of the PBW
« Reply #448 on: April 03, 2006, 06:27:01 pm »
Laz still shrieking yells out "I want my pie n' chips" but to no avail as Capt Deb grabs one of Batty's special silk scarves and silences Laz by taping the scarf around ....
meanwhile Capt Deb turns around and finds the cruise director trying hats on. "What in the tarnation are ya doing ya wacky wench" cries Capt Deb. "I'm looking for a cyber hat" Phyl says. Ah found one. It's a weird looking contraption but it fits beautifully. I don't even know its there Phyl proclaims.

meanwhile, Liaz is going a deep shade of blue and is struggling to try and release himself from the furry handcuffs.

Stay tuned when we find out if Laz will turn a different colour or cdlapse into a sea of chocolate,  Will Capt Deb grab a toy or 3 for her next session with Doctor Luuurrrrvvv (who is currently recovering from exhaustion) or will Laz survive and get his pie n'chips

stay tuned
Chronologer of the PBW

Captain Deb

• Captain Deb
« Reply #449 on: April 03, 2006, 07:47:06 pm »
Captain Deb has finally decided to release Laz from the bilge "I'm rehbilitated" says Laz--"I really am---now gimme me pie 'n chips!!"

"Pie 'n chips for everyone!!" Yells Captain Deb.

cakes and Matti dive below and set themselves to work frantically making pie and chips for all the wenches, swashbucklers, Matthew, Sawyer, John and various other "dates" and the Greek Gods while Jimmy Buffet and Kenny Chesney serenade the crew--the bartenders are hard at work making sure everyone has plenty of blender drinks and beer--(except for Capt Deb who is the designated driver.)

The party goes on and on into the sweet Caribbean night.

8 A. M.

"Wots all this then?" says Captain Deb as she drags her a** outta her cabin--(it actually fits thru the door this time) The decks are a MESS!  Pie and chips strewn everywhere--beer bottles, empty wine bottles spilled blenders all  over the place!

This here ship be needin' a thorough cleanin up!!!  None of the wenches know anything about doing housework, and none of the male crew or guests don't even know what it is.

"What are we to do?" wails Phyll.
"I know!" chirps the ever-resouceful Battywench. " There's this great carwash in my neighborhood--I go there all the time!"

Anchors Aweigh--the Good Ship Princess Batty Wench sets a course for Florida.

Will sodagal the navigator ever even find Florida?

Will the guys at the carwash be able to get the chocolate off the hull from The Great Belgian Chocolate Sea?

Will the wenches leave the carwash guys alone so they can do their job?

Can you "press ham" on a porthole?

Stay tuned..........