Author Topic: Good Morning!  (Read 804402 times)

Battyp

Re: Good Morning!
« Reply #450 on: April 03, 2006, 09:12:39 pm »
I"m thinking since the ships so filthy we need to run it through the carwash SEVERAL times!
 :-* :-* :-* :-*

Larry

• Scallywags Rule
    • Chronologer of the PBW
« Reply #451 on: April 03, 2006, 10:01:09 pm »
ah ha, you wenches are trying to destroy the evidence huh? huh? huh?  I said Huh? (we all got hearing probs).

Now listen here Capt Deb, now that the crew has experienced a good ol' aussie pie, I suggest that we turn about and head for Adelaide town -  down under. Now to the uninitiated, Adelaide is a quiet little town called the city of churches, has a coupla mill population with 2 glorious culinary items and lotsa topless cafe's - goosebumps a flyin everywhere.

Firstly, this motley crew, especially the wacky wenches need to down a pie floater. That's a meat pie (without any recognisable meat) smothered in tomato sauce (ketchup) and vinegar floating on top of a bowl of thick green pea soup.

This crew may not hold it down too well so then we can move onto the Barossa Valley. Surely those in the northern hemisphere have heard of the Barossa Valley - the greatest wine producing area in the world. Now for those of you, particularly from texas, the world is actually bigger than the texan border (believe it or not).

There the crew can get tottaly smahed and then go for a swim in the cool shark infested Indian ocean. So hoist the mainzel, tie your shoelaces, get the feather dusters out coz we are a sailin' for the land down under with your personl bad boy Laz as your tour guide he knows every house of ill repute there is to know (hearsay that is).

Will Capt Deb submit to being tortured with a tim tam dangling from her head just outa reach, to change course, will Batty actually take her car to the car wash rather than walk through alone waiting for the "boys" to scrub her, will Phyl emerge and say Hi again/

stay tuned
2.0cm AN removed Nov 2002.
Dr Chang St Vincents, Sydney
Australia. Regrowth discovered
Nov 2005. Watch and wait until 2010 when I had radiotherapy. 20% shrinkage and no change since - You beauty
Chronologer of the PBW
http://www.frappr.com/laz

matti

« Reply #452 on: April 03, 2006, 10:20:21 pm »
Is this the same car wash that is located somewhere "downtown"?  I have now spent a total of 3 days looking for it.  >:(
3.5 cm  - left side  Single sided deafness 
Middle Fossa Approach - California Ear Institute at Stanford - July 1998
Dr. Joseph Roberson and Dr. Gary Steinberg
Life is great at 50

Larry

• Scallywags Rule
    • Chronologer of the PBW
« Reply #453 on: April 03, 2006, 11:10:47 pm »
Whats with you wacky wenches - can't ya get ye hose out? oh I forgot, the wenches dunno how ta clean. Up to you capt deb, start the crew on the deck with bucket and feather duster and start scrubbin da deck.
Nov 2005. Watch and wait until 2010 when I had radiotherapy. 20% shrinkage and no change since - You beauty
Chronologer of the PBW

Battyp

« Reply #454 on: April 04, 2006, 07:05:35 am »
Hey I never even thought of going through the car wash without my car..hmmm...now that could be better than larry's port!  Gotta find the darn place first!

Laz a city of churches and topless places?? surely you jest :-*

topless or carwash?  I'm going to the carwash where THEY are topless... right matti?? ;D.

Captain Deb

• Phearless Phyll and Captain Deb!
    • Captain Deb
« Reply #455 on: April 04, 2006, 09:09:33 am »
Captain Deb has decreed:

First off to the mythical magical land of Florida and a trip to the Enchanted Carwash and THEN the Good Ship Princess Batty Wench shall set sail for Far Australia!  We shall circumnavigate Australia--divin' on the Great Barrier Reef--check out some great surf spots-(-Captain Deb will teach the crew to surf) Which should be quite amusing, as some of us are pretty wobbly, but we shall find some Magical Surf Wax which will keep us from falling offa our boards.
We shal go to the opera as well and do the great bridge climb in Sydney!

So let's head for Florida, clean up our act-- then it's thru the Panama Canal and off acrost the Rollin' Blue Pacific and the South Seas to the Land Down under, where wenches glow and swashbucklers plunder! (la la la la la)

Will the wench crew (who really have all the power) agree to this new itinerary?

Will Gennys mom and Batty kidnap all the Magical Carwash guys and turn them into galley slaves?

Will the Good Ship Princess Batty Wench FIT through the Panama Canal what with all the choccie and pie 'n chips eatin' that's been happenin?

Will we be able to keep Laz outta the topless bars?

stay tuned........
"You only have two choices, having fun or freaking out"-Jimmy Buffett
50-ish with a 1x.7x.8cm.AN
Mid-fossa HEI, Jan 03 Friedman & Hitselberger
Chronic post-op headaches
Captain & Designated Driver of the PBW

matti

« Reply #456 on: April 04, 2006, 01:04:37 pm »
Larry - This is a very special type of car wash for wenches only  ;) ;) ;) ;) 

BattyP - Not sure if I would want to go topless through the car wash, I think I'll just stick to wearing t-shirts...makes Larry happy  ;D

matti

3.5 cm  - left side  Single sided deafness 
Middle Fossa Approach - California Ear Institute at Stanford - July 1998
Dr. Joseph Roberson and Dr. Gary Steinberg
Life is great at 50

Larry

• Scallywags Rule
    • Chronologer of the PBW
« Reply #457 on: April 04, 2006, 07:10:59 pm »
I suppose you'll be tellin' me next that this special wench car wash uses feather dusters only?
Does it wash cars or wash wenches?
Will it wash the good ship Princess batty wench? I think the deck needs a scrubbin (thats scrubbin, not scruber) and ye wenches are not cut out for that type of activity - scrubbin that is).

Hey Mom, you joinin Matti with the t shirt through the car wash? could get a few eyes a turnin?

To clarify Adelaide as the city of churches - it truly has a vast array of topless bars - they are all underground, not in the illegal sense but the physical sense, thats why there are goose bumps on all sorts of bumps!. I think its a CIA plot myself.

Capt Deb, you know the down under region pretty well huh? I reckon we should sail through the nullabor. Actually, we will need the wenches to get the oars out coz the nullabor is the strip of "land" thats between Adelaide and Perth (far west coast). The strip of land is desert but that don't matter coz plenty of sun baking available - gets to 55 degress celcius there. Double it and add 32 to get to Faranheight.

So we are off to Florida, through the swamp, overtaking Starsky and Hutch and onto the front door step of the Golden Girls. Well navigated Capt Deb - wheretheheckarewe Agarn? Dunno Sarge.

Get ya hands back onto the steering wheel Capt Deb and leave poor Doctor Luuurrrrvvvv in peace for 5 minutes.
Chronologer of the PBW

Captain Deb

• Captain Deb
« Reply #458 on: April 04, 2006, 07:34:47 pm »
Well, one of the things we just GOTS ta do is find out where Sweetie-pie Keith Urban lives. Somewhere Down Unda!! He just rocks my world!  We picked up Kenny on St. John, so we just HAVE to go get KEITH!!!!
(I watch too much VH1 Country for my own good!)  Good thing The Good Ship Princess Batty Wench gots NO TV!!

Laz--we has PHOTOS of the Magical Carwash if ya want me ta email 'em. Hey you live in Australia--do you know Keith Urban?  Can you arrange for the King and Queen of Australia to meet us at the dock?

Batty--I almost didn't recognize ya!  Looks like you and Phyll were successful in raiding Mr. Bowie's stash of Enchanted Spandex!!  Whut loverly Superhero Costumes!  Shocking pink looks good on ya! So do feathers!  Phyll looks great in black, but what's up with all the studs? and that wild lookin' face-head-hat-thingy?

Captain Deb 8)

Larry

• Scallywags Rule
    • Chronologer of the PBW
« Reply #459 on: April 04, 2006, 07:48:52 pm »
Aint got any Kings left (King Graham kennedy was the Johnny carson of down under bet his no longer and Queens, well we got a lota those!!!!! - I truly hope I don't offend anyone on that note

keith urban - sorry, me no speaka da engalish.

I'd like to see the car wash - email away. Are Matti and Mom wearing t shirts????
Chronologer of the PBW

Battyp

« Reply #460 on: April 04, 2006, 10:41:16 pm »
Matti, Mom and Batty are still looking for the carwash and yes we have out shirts on.  THEY dont' at the carwash...we get to keep our on and ooooooogggggllllleeee

I think they can join the hunk hold do you gals agree?  Heck you never know when the princess batty wench wil need a good scrubbin' and this way we don't have to go far to find the scrubbers :-* :-*

Larry

• Scallywags Rule
    • Chronologer of the PBW
« Reply #461 on: April 05, 2006, 01:36:54 am »
Hey hero batty wench - wonder what happens when you reach 1000 posts. You might just get a medal.

Now, I'm getting concerned at the weight of this her good ship princess batty wench. All these 6 packs on board will ensure that the wench crew does nothing all day but stare and... ah, we won't go there!

It will be good to see ya up and about Captain Deb.
Chronologer of the PBW

Captain Deb

• Captain Deb
« Reply #462 on: April 05, 2006, 10:04:59 am »
OMG!  We forgot to let Batty christen her namesake ship! We will have baaaaaad luck if'n we fergit that'n!  :o Yer Cap'n outta be keelhauled fer this!  Either that or tickled wi' th' feather dusters!

Please fergive me--I'm supposed to be trainin' this here motley crew in the ways of the sea!

Capt Deb 8)

Battyp

« Reply #463 on: April 05, 2006, 10:26:08 am »
I've got an aged bottle of champagne from a previous cruise but i'm liking the feahter duster idea..in face let's tie matthew to the ship and feather dust him for the christening!   :-* :-* :-* must be original ya know!

Captain Deb

• Captain Deb
« Reply #464 on: April 05, 2006, 01:57:53 pm »
We could feather duster him with really fine-quality cocoa powder!  and a little Martha Stewart "sanding sugar.!"  Yer call, wench!
Captain Deb 8)