Author Topic: Good Morning!  (Read 804409 times)

Larry

• Scallywags Rule
    • Chronologer of the PBW
Re: Good Morning!
« Reply #480 on: April 06, 2006, 07:38:30 pm »
Looks like the good ship may take a detour to the Dry Cleaners - Batty knows the way although I suspecty that matti and Mom do too!!!!!!
2.0cm AN removed Nov 2002.
Dr Chang St Vincents, Sydney
Australia. Regrowth discovered
Nov 2005. Watch and wait until 2010 when I had radiotherapy. 20% shrinkage and no change since - You beauty
Chronologer of the PBW
http://www.frappr.com/laz

Larry

• Scallywags Rule
    • Chronologer of the PBW
« Reply #481 on: April 06, 2006, 09:06:34 pm »
The good ship princess batty Wench, allbeit uncircumsized, whoops, I mean not christened, is sailing towards the Florida coastline when master laz has rallied the hunks on board and has broken into the armery where all the six packs were given a feather duster and furry handcuffs to take umbridge with Captain Deb,

MUTINY cries out Laz, Mutiny, yells the hunks.

Master laz has a cunning plan up his.. ah, sleeve thats it, sleeve. The wenches ya see are a wacky and wild lot but have been so pumped with chocolate that Jenny Craig thought them a lost cause.

laz and his six packs go to the deck to confront the Captain and her motley wench crew but the deck is empty, What's going on here Laz says to himself. Dunno, he replies (white coat, white coat). Then in a surprise move, out comes Captain deb and her Debulas, fangs glistening in the moonlight, black lycra outfits and whips slashing the deck with gusto.

there is a face off, those whips are no match for our feather dusters Laz says to Captain Deb. Ye may be right there laz but, I have a secret weapon or 2. laz, smirks and thinks that the secret weapons will be no match for his six packs.

Not a moment went by when up in the sky, is it a bird, is it a plane, no its           super wenches. Not one, but two. Who are these mysterious super heroes dressed in t shirts. They have successfully distracted the six packs and before you can say "good to see ya up and about Capt Deb", the wench crew disarm the six packs and are now standing unarmed on the deck.

The wenches, fed up with these hunks, decide that they all have to walk the plank. A terrible moment in history.

Stay tuned for the next episode when:

Will the hunks walk the plank into the everglades? will the identity of the super wenches be revealed (above the shoulders only) and will Laz be chucked into the bilge again, or is that buldge.

Nov 2005. Watch and wait until 2010 when I had radiotherapy. 20% shrinkage and no change since - You beauty
Chronologer of the PBW

matti

« Reply #482 on: April 06, 2006, 10:07:05 pm »
I think mom and I would like a quick trip through the dry cleaners. It's not too comfy wearing wet t-shirts 24/7  ;)
3.5 cm  - left side  Single sided deafness 
Middle Fossa Approach - California Ear Institute at Stanford - July 1998
Dr. Joseph Roberson and Dr. Gary Steinberg
Life is great at 50

Gennysmom

• Genny says "La!"
« Reply #483 on: April 06, 2006, 10:13:11 pm »
I second that!  Hate the horrible chafing...need to keep the girls perky.

And  NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO  I don't want to know about Shane's chafing on Survivor...did you see the previews???  Ewwww!!!!!  What in the heck happened tonight anyway??????????  GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

3.1cm x 2.0cm x 2.1cm rt AN Translab 7/5/06
CSF leak 7/17/06 fixed by 8 day lumbar drain
Dr. Backous, Virgina Mason Seattle
12/26/07 started wearing TransEar

Larry

• Scallywags Rule
    • Chronologer of the PBW
« Reply #484 on: April 07, 2006, 04:52:16 am »
The wenches blindfold the hunks (who think its their lucky day) then they are told to walk the plank. Oh no, cries out the first six pack. The salt water will muck up my hair do he proclaims.

I'll give ya hair do! Captain Deb returns.

But alas, Bad boy Laz has one more card to play. Overhead, as if like clock work, a large helicopter arrives - it's the Florida car wash guys. The wenches are dumbstruck and lose total concentration with Batty wench trying to pick her jaw up off the deck. Laz capitalises on this and immediately overtakes the wenches and ties them up to Pearly girlies racks (she has more than one in anticipation of a good time).

The wenches now all tied up and nowhere to go are at the mercy of the man from down under. He rescues the other hunks and declares that Captain Deb must habd over the reigns to him or will have stretch marks beyond reasonable doubt.

Capt Deb, sqwarking away defiantly says "never, you scoundrel". Laz turns the rack and another sqwark but she won't relent.

Laz, has more important things to do now and turns the ship facing due south west. Thats right, the good ship princess batty is on the way to Australia. Where? cry the wenches, after they say more, more of the rack.

Stay tuned for the next episode when we find out: Is Capt Deb really made out of expandable spandex, will the wet t shirts expand with the bodies or will there be gaps, will Phyl awake from her chy trance
Chronologer of the PBW

Battyp

« Reply #485 on: April 07, 2006, 07:37:21 am »
matti and mom don't know the way to the dry cleaners...only you and I do larry  LOL

I'm thinking they don't want to know  lol
or the topless carwash either... :o

matti

« Reply #486 on: April 07, 2006, 10:06:15 am »
Hmmmm....maybe I don't want to go the dry cleaners after all  :-\

Gennysmom - I was soooo confused last night on Survivor and almost lost my dinner when Shane pulled his pants down to get help with his chafing problem.  NASTY!!!!
Life is great at 50

Gennysmom

• Genny says "La!"
« Reply #487 on: April 07, 2006, 10:19:15 am »
Matti we'll just go to our own dry cleaners....off to the Chocolate Factory again...they had a dry cleaner there!!!!!!!!!!!

So why didn't Terry give Austin the idol?   I don't get it.  And Lost better not be just Hurley's halucinations.  If Shane wins Survivor, I'm going to have to boycott the show!!!!!!!!!!
3.1cm x 2.0cm x 2.1cm rt AN Translab 7/5/06
CSF leak 7/17/06 fixed by 8 day lumbar drain
Dr. Backous, Virgina Mason Seattle
12/26/07 started wearing TransEar

matti

« Reply #488 on: April 07, 2006, 04:06:36 pm »
Gennysmom - I lost respect for Terry, thought he was an honest and decent guy (kind of sexy too). 

I will def. boycott reality TV if Shane wins and also (the verbally abusive) Lake and his wife Michelle on Amazing Race. My current favorites on that show are the horny guys and the hippies.

Life is great at 50

Battyp

« Reply #489 on: April 07, 2006, 05:20:46 pm »
I'm with you...I HATE SHANE...if he wins I'll be peeved.  Terry screwed up last night and I don't understand his logic...they could have turned the tides if they got rid of arras.  Why give it to Danielle?  If she said something to Bruce why would Bruce flip at that point.  I missed how they all voted in the end.  They showed Bruce writing arras's name right?

I like the hippie boys better than the frat boys.they are just so easy go lucky and happy all the time.
Blake needs to nice classes...he's the typical southern biggoted redneck jerk!  They give us southerns a bad name...

Captain Deb

• Phearless Phyll and Captain Deb!
    • Captain Deb
« Reply #490 on: April 08, 2006, 01:03:16 pm »
There once was an Aussie named Larry
Whose AN, it seems, was contrary!
So the Batty Wench crew
To Australia they flew--
And they've kidnapped Phyll's Cyberknife Fairy!

Well, the Wenches, they landed Down Under
And poor Larry, he started to wonder--
Have they come here instead
For this thing in my head,
Or to party and pillage and plunder?

Captain Deb ;D ;D ;D
« Last Edit: April 08, 2006, 03:04:55 pm by Captain Deb »
"You only have two choices, having fun or freaking out"-Jimmy Buffett
50-ish with a 1x.7x.8cm.AN
Mid-fossa HEI, Jan 03 Friedman & Hitselberger
Chronic post-op headaches
Captain & Designated Driver of the PBW

matti

« Reply #491 on: April 08, 2006, 01:17:27 pm »
Damn you're good!!! Not only a talented artist, but also a prolific writer  ;D

matti
Life is great at 50

Captain Deb

• Captain Deb
« Reply #492 on: April 08, 2006, 05:10:35 pm »
Why thank you m'dear!  Somebody else needs to write a limerick, though! ;D

Capt Deb 8)

Larry

• Scallywags Rule
    • Chronologer of the PBW
« Reply #493 on: April 08, 2006, 09:53:40 pm »
Cap Deb,

Must say - very clever. Can't say I'm too good a poetry - gee how many strings to the bow - artist, poet, ah, we won't go down the other path, can almost captain a ship (currently in the rack) and speaks parrot - lady of many talents.

A small preview for the next episode in the good ship - as we head to down under - get ready matti and Mom, the Northern Territory is first stop (capital is Darwin) and guess what the annual event is there? - mmm, now let me think.
Chronologer of the PBW

Captain Deb

• Captain Deb
« Reply #494 on: April 09, 2006, 09:42:12 am »
Yer ain't gonna believe this'n but I'm a pretty accomplished musician, too. I have played the flute, spoons, and sung back-up with several bands and made an album with one of them which is available online. My main music partner is Michael Beans who has a website http://www.beansmusic.com/ and is quite a pirate himself. He does a lot of original sailing music which is really great!  Spend his time between the Virgin Islands and Michigan Great Lakes.  The album I played on is called "Bluenose."

Capt Deb 8)
« Last Edit: April 09, 2006, 09:44:11 am by Captain Deb »