Author Topic: Good Morning!  (Read 804478 times)

Static

Re: Good Morning!
« Reply #630 on: April 25, 2006, 06:22:05 pm »
Ok, sorry for being late with replies, but after I've responded to posts, I often forget which ones and can't remember which ones to go  back to.  Guess I can blame it on the brain surgery  ;)  Anyway, Zoey the pup is now 10 weeks old and has grown alot already in the  past 2 weeks since we got her.  The dogs are managing ok, Ginger, my older golden puts her in her place when she has to.  Ginger wasn't feeling so well recently.  Seems the pup had kennel cough and Ginger got it.   So now she's on meds and so is the pup.  I have to cook ground meat and rice for Ginger too because I think she just gets upset easily and can't stomach the meds without food and she won't eat her dogfood because she doesn't feel good.  I have to get my kids to load more pics to the puter then I'll put them in my photo bucket (my daughter started it for me) and give you all the link.  Thanks for asking though.  It definitely keeps my mind off other things and also doesn't give me much time for anything else!  Happiness IS a warm puppy!
3.5cm AN removed 1-21-04
CSF leak repaired 5/04
SSD Right

Captain Deb

• Phearless Phyll and Captain Deb!
    • Captain Deb
« Reply #631 on: April 25, 2006, 08:21:48 pm »
Laz, Oh Laz!!!! G'Day Mate!
Hope you had a great holiday and enjoyed your footy-gamey-thingy. Let us know how rowdy it got!

Capt Deb 8)
"You only have two choices, having fun or freaking out"-Jimmy Buffett
50-ish with a 1x.7x.8cm.AN
Mid-fossa HEI, Jan 03 Friedman & Hitselberger
Chronic post-op headaches
Captain & Designated Driver of the PBW

Larry

• Scallywags Rule
    • Chronologer of the PBW
« Reply #632 on: April 25, 2006, 10:11:33 pm »
Ok Capt Deb, I wanna know those happy pills ya got.

My mindset has been pretty ordinary last few weeks - those headaches again but will try and put matter over mind (got lots of matter) and set sail again own the fantastic east coast of this sunburnt country.

Now listen Mom, whats this sandwich speed - no picnic on the PBW ya here. It's Rum speed - speed at which ya miss ye mouth with the cup.

Aye, ya need some sea farin educatin 'ere.

On a sour note, it was an ok day yesterday re the footy Capt deb - 90,000 people packed the ground, unfortunately, my team lost and my two dogs couldn't handle my barracking. The game was in Melbourne so I watched it on tele.

I have two maltese ****su cross dogs. We stared with one (Piccolo) and then got him a friend - (Abbey). They are great company for each other and get on like a house on fire. They are great company for us - always there and have no other agenda.

stay tuned

Las
2.0cm AN removed Nov 2002.
Dr Chang St Vincents, Sydney
Australia. Regrowth discovered
Nov 2005. Watch and wait until 2010 when I had radiotherapy. 20% shrinkage and no change since - You beauty
Chronologer of the PBW
http://www.frappr.com/laz

Larry

• Scallywags Rule
    • Chronologer of the PBW
« Reply #633 on: April 26, 2006, 05:23:11 pm »
The good ship PBW sets sail south and faster than you can say Cyclon Larry, in a turbo charged burst of hot wind caused by too much chocolate, the coast line has now moved about 1500 kms and is now sailing through the Great barrier Reef. One of the 7 wonders of the world (I think - need to check google). peaceful, bright, clear blue water and corals as far as the parrot can sqwark.

Sailing further south the swashbucklers on board turn the ship right - is that starboard capt deb? as something or somethings, actually, pairs of somethings caught their eyes. The place, Surfers Paradise, party of what is commonly called the Gold Coast. So named by all the developers who built skyscrapers on the beachfront.

The good ship PBW anchors and the swashbucklers make a b-line to shore, not waiting for the row boats, swimming furously.

Ya see ye all, Surfers is well renowned for being very warm for most of the year hence, guess where I am going here??? yp, bikinis everywhere. Even th mter maids are scantily clad. A great place for the perv.

The wenches on board are not amused and send a signal to the swashbucklers which is duly ignored includiong CB and Dr Luuurrrvvveee. The wenches hoist the sail thingies, and threaten to set sail without the males.

Could this be? what will Capt deb and girly hirly do without their to boys? Will Batty go broke coz no more toy rentals?  Will matti and Mom finally dry their t-shirts?

Stay tuned.

Nov 2005. Watch and wait until 2010 when I had radiotherapy. 20% shrinkage and no change since - You beauty
Chronologer of the PBW

Battyp

« Reply #634 on: April 26, 2006, 05:27:30 pm »
Las you crack me up....was trying to figure out what type of dogs you have..maltese and ****zu mix?  I have a malteepoo (maltese poodle mix)  he's a pain in my arse!  His lasapoo buddy is the better of the two  LOL 

Toy rentals?  Heck NO!  Yous got to buy those suckers outright!  LOL

matti

« Reply #635 on: April 26, 2006, 06:32:35 pm »
 Never rent when you can own  ;)

3.5 cm  - left side  Single sided deafness 
Middle Fossa Approach - California Ear Institute at Stanford - July 1998
Dr. Joseph Roberson and Dr. Gary Steinberg
Life is great at 50

Gennysmom

• Genny says "La!"
« Reply #636 on: April 26, 2006, 06:39:44 pm »
T-shirts dry as don't want any Shane type chafing going on.
3.1cm x 2.0cm x 2.1cm rt AN Translab 7/5/06
CSF leak 7/17/06 fixed by 8 day lumbar drain
Dr. Backous, Virgina Mason Seattle
12/26/07 started wearing TransEar

matti

« Reply #637 on: April 26, 2006, 06:56:40 pm »
Thanks for reminding me >:(    Didn't think it possible that Shane could get anymore annoying...but I was so wrong. Didn't he threaten to go to What's her name's apartment and kill her?
Life is great at 50

Gennysmom

• Genny says "La!"
« Reply #638 on: April 26, 2006, 07:00:31 pm »
Oh, yeah, I forgot about that!!!!!!  Freakshow!!!!!  So what's going to happen tomorrow?  Will Terry have to use the idol????  I hope not...I hope they get rid of Shane!!!!

3.1cm x 2.0cm x 2.1cm rt AN Translab 7/5/06
CSF leak 7/17/06 fixed by 8 day lumbar drain
Dr. Backous, Virgina Mason Seattle
12/26/07 started wearing TransEar

Battyp

« Reply #639 on: April 26, 2006, 07:22:58 pm »
Can you guys believe Phyl just called me during the last ten minutes of amazing race?  GEESH what's wrong with that woman?  ;D

Shane needs to go...shane needs to go..courtney needs to go next!  They're both freaky deaky if you ask me!  I'm rooting for Terry! He's the only one who could survive on his own!

Larry

• Scallywags Rule
    • Chronologer of the PBW
« Reply #640 on: April 26, 2006, 08:00:22 pm »
Batty,

****su cross. Similar snmall breed. Our dogs are wonderful, they are pretty high maintenance but give us great joy. They often play together including tug of war. Its really funny watching them at this. Piccolo, the great gentleman dog he is, usually lets Abbey (girl) win the tug of war coz then she goes to town on the toy and he TRIES to go to town on her. Clever lad, well trained! Slight pitfall but, she must have that time of month a lot coz she, in typical girly fashion, barks at him to get off her. mmmmmmmmmm, how familiar is that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chronologer of the PBW

Static

« Reply #641 on: April 27, 2006, 06:56:58 am »
typical man
3.5cm AN removed 1-21-04
CSF leak repaired 5/04
SSD Right

matti

« Reply #642 on: April 27, 2006, 08:42:51 am »
Static - LOL
Life is great at 50

Larry

• Scallywags Rule
    • Chronologer of the PBW
« Reply #643 on: April 27, 2006, 08:54:07 am »
Hey ye wenches - ye makin fun of this here swashbuckler?

Actually I didn't realise that the word beginning with s and ending in t would be shown like **** . Its the real name of the breed - true dinks.

And listen here Ms Static, ye might just have to walk the plank with a wet t-shirt on if ye not be careful!

Hey girly, is CB with ya yet?
Chronologer of the PBW

Larry

• Scallywags Rule
    • Chronologer of the PBW
« Reply #644 on: April 27, 2006, 08:57:05 am »
Hey Batty,

You are very quickly approaching 1000 posts - got sore typing fingers yet?
Chronologer of the PBW