Author Topic: Good Morning!  (Read 804502 times)

Captain Deb

• Phearless Phyll and Captain Deb!
    • Captain Deb
Re: Good Morning!
« Reply #690 on: May 07, 2006, 10:47:00 am »
Hope ya dint get schmippilated.....or schmippilized!
Captain Deb 8)
"You only have two choices, having fun or freaking out"-Jimmy Buffett
50-ish with a 1x.7x.8cm.AN
Mid-fossa HEI, Jan 03 Friedman & Hitselberger
Chronic post-op headaches
Captain & Designated Driver of the PBW

Gennysmom

• Genny says "La!"
« Reply #691 on: May 07, 2006, 12:27:59 pm »
Oh, Laz, we don't need to go there....like I said, I already have one.  I had a good friend that visited there and I asked him to bring me back the gourd for me...you know, so I could be like the prince in Cinderella...the guy that fits is my prince!!!!  Unfortunately it is rather large and intimidating and most men won't go near it. 
3.1cm x 2.0cm x 2.1cm rt AN Translab 7/5/06
CSF leak 7/17/06 fixed by 8 day lumbar drain
Dr. Backous, Virgina Mason Seattle
12/26/07 started wearing TransEar

Larry

• Scallywags Rule
    • Chronologer of the PBW
« Reply #692 on: May 08, 2006, 07:51:40 am »
Woo Hoo, after much delay, wet or no t shirt sunbaking on the beautiful Oz Gold Coast where the sun shines and the meter maids wear bikinis, the good ship PBW has stocked the galleys and is now looking to stock the toy box so it's journey is south down the east coast. The ship struggles along and isn't helped by the NON sighting of the ships cruise director - one girly whirly wench who hasn't been seen on deck since the CB arrived - doh!

Dr Luuuurrrvvveeee is trying to hide from the parrot who is too chirpie but he is finding it difficult running fast with the walking stick and young Batty wench is seeing ghosts.

Land ahoy squarks Capt Deb, it's Sydney town. On the horizon is a city like no other (except Melbourne). The weather is fantastic all year round, especially with air conditioning, it never rains - thats a bit sad actually coz our dams are at 38% and falling - no decent rain for about 2 years now. Where was I oh yeah and the infamous Kings Cross. A place made for wicked people where pleasure comes cheap and disease is free, shows a plenty and Matti and Mom would feel right at home, although overdressed.

Stay tuned as the good ship PBW wsets sail for the best city on the planet - Melbourne and in the next episode when we discover that the dynamic t shirt duo have been offerred a job at one of the upper class establishments in the cross - upper class!!!!!, did Batty wench clear out all the toys and will the girly catch a breath and surface.

Laz
2.0cm AN removed Nov 2002.
Dr Chang St Vincents, Sydney
Australia. Regrowth discovered
Nov 2005. Watch and wait until 2010 when I had radiotherapy. 20% shrinkage and no change since - You beauty
Chronologer of the PBW
http://www.frappr.com/laz

Battyp

« Reply #693 on: May 08, 2006, 08:38:34 am »
hmmm...we don't need no free diseases!  Better change course laz!
No toys for Batty..Phyl's NEVER going to come up for air! :o

matti

« Reply #694 on: May 09, 2006, 09:01:32 pm »
Laz - Upper class establishments :o...things are looking up for mom and I. Maybe we can finally afford some new t-shirts.

As far as cheap pleasure, not us wenches we are definetly high maintenance.

looking forward to Melbourne

matti
3.5 cm  - left side  Single sided deafness 
Middle Fossa Approach - California Ear Institute at Stanford - July 1998
Dr. Joseph Roberson and Dr. Gary Steinberg
Life is great at 50

Captain Deb

• Captain Deb
« Reply #695 on: May 11, 2006, 11:28:27 am »
Us wenches doesn't care WHERE we goes in the Land of Oz so longs as we gets ta kidnap that lil hottie Keith Urban and his banjo!!! Hope Mr. Buffett doesn't get all jealous on us!!!
Gettin' all schmippilated jus thinkin' about th' bloke!! ::)

Mebbe we can hoist Road Trip Dale' 8)s Land Yacht aboard fer a trip ter the OUTBACK (the REAL outback not the restaurant)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cap'n Deb!!

Gennysmom

• Genny says "La!"
« Reply #696 on: May 11, 2006, 11:56:02 am »
What's a schmippleated???   

Ar Ar Ar Ar Ar!!!!!!!!!!!
3.1cm x 2.0cm x 2.1cm rt AN Translab 7/5/06
CSF leak 7/17/06 fixed by 8 day lumbar drain
Dr. Backous, Virgina Mason Seattle
12/26/07 started wearing TransEar

Captain Deb

• Captain Deb
« Reply #697 on: May 11, 2006, 01:23:07 pm »
AAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's when ya schmipples gets all elated!!!

Captain Deb 8)

Larry

• Scallywags Rule
    • Chronologer of the PBW
« Reply #698 on: May 11, 2006, 04:44:38 pm »
Capt schmipples,

I reckon a trip to the outback is on. Aint very exciting unless ya like red sand.
Nov 2005. Watch and wait until 2010 when I had radiotherapy. 20% shrinkage and no change since - You beauty
Chronologer of the PBW

Captain Deb

• Captain Deb
« Reply #699 on: May 15, 2006, 05:22:02 pm »
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!     
Greetins' ter alla yer wenches and seafarin' swashbucklers!!!!

Well, Cap'n Deb sure had her hands full on the ole' Princess Batty Wench this weekend. Had ta train up two lil' swashbuckler blokes in the ways o' the sea and all. Got the big 'un way up the riggin' swingin' from a few halyards and a'wavin' a cutlass or two.  He was outta earshot from his Ma so's I taught 'im a few good cusswords as well! The 'lil wee one ain't quite a'walkin' yet and also ain't got no teeth, so the cutlass I gave him ta chew on kept a'fallin' outta his mouth!  Good mates they'll be in a few years, sez I!!!! Right surly lil' pirate blokes!

Word is on the old Coconut Telegraph that one o' our own wenches, dear Miss Karla, has shipped out to the land of Far Kal-eee--for-knee-yay ter have the dreaded AYE-KOO-STICK NERR-OWE-MUH scooped outta her head so's she can continue on with our seafarin', swashbucklin', wenchful adventures!! Word is also thet the blokes a'doin' the scoopin' are the BEST of the BEST in the whole wide flippin' WORLD at what they're a'doin'!!!
Now these here blokes be the SELF SAME blokes whut yer dear old CAP"N DEB let oppy-rate on her precious noggin'!!!! And here she is, leadin' the most fero-shuss pack o' bloodthirsty pirate wenches and swashbucklers ever to sail the rollin' blue--so they MUST know their stuff---RIGHT???  AM I RIGHT????? And, sez I to 'em right before I let 'em in my noggin, I sez--"While yer in there, tighten up them few loose screws in there and giver a squirt o' WD-40 jus' ter be sure!"

Well, I'm tellin' ya, if them blokes does as gooda job on our wench MISS KARLA as they done on yers truly, she'll be GOOD AS NEW and able ter get back on board The Good Ship Pricess Batty Wench fer more choccie-dippin', plank-walkin', Margarita-drinkin', skin-off-the-bottom-of-yer-feet-dancin' ADVENTURES! She sure ain't done with alla the pillagin' and plunderin' that needs ta be done in the world!!

SOOOOOOOOOO...............................................

Miss KARLA-WENCH!!!!  The crew here on the PBW wishes ya Godspeed and get yer butt back on board--we be layin' here at anchor in the great port o' KAL-EE-FOR-KNEE-YAY a'waitin' fer ye ter get through with alla this mess so's we can get yer back and shove off again fer the next Great Adventure!

stay tuned--ter be continued when Miss Karla Wench is back aboard!!!!

Captain Deb 8)

« Last Edit: May 15, 2006, 05:24:08 pm by Captain Deb »

Larry

• Scallywags Rule
    • Chronologer of the PBW
« Reply #700 on: May 15, 2006, 08:50:13 pm »
Didn't understand a word ye said ya parrot head!

I think Captain Deb has been struck down with chocoholiorasm (I think I left out a letter there!) stay tuned for the good ship PBW will set sail for the best city this here planet has to offer.

Laz
Chronologer of the PBW

Captain Deb

• Captain Deb
« Reply #701 on: May 16, 2006, 08:46:47 am »
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Holy Moly--Yer fearless Cap'n thinks we gots ta go on an emergency resue mission!!! We gots ta send Batty, Phyll, and Mom in the magic dinghy back to the great Empire of MASS-EE-CHEW-SITTS ter fetch Papa Pearl, Beanie, and our new crew Crazycat (who ain't gotta job on the ship yet) cuz it's about to be Noah's ARK time back there! Them folks in BAH-STIN musta bin doin' a lotta SINNIN' ter deserve alla this mess.

We needs ta name the magic dinghy, cuz ye can't send a vessel out on the Rollin' Blue without a NAME or it'll be CURSED!! Gotta find a job fer Mr. Cat, too. He certainly LOOKS like a pirate already, so he'l be fittin' in withis motley bunch real good!!

Ah course, Windwench will hafta do the NAV-EE-GATE-IN or they'll get hopeless LOST like them folks on that wacky island with the HATCH and the OTHERS and SAWYER--OOPS!! shouldn't a mention him, they'll TRY ta get lost NOW!!!!!

The BPW will stay at anchor in the Empire of KAL-EEE-FOR-KNEE-YAY to look after Miss Karla-Wench.  Miss Andrea, Karla-wenches Young 'un is welcome to sign on as a wench-in-trainin' if she has a mind ta!  We all knows her Ma is goin' ta be just FINE, don't we! Joinin' the ranks of the POSTIES soon, and sayin' BYE-BYE ter Tommy FER GOOD!!!!!

Load the dinghy with choccie!
All hands to the davits!!!!!!
AAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cap'n Deb 8)

Battyp

« Reply #702 on: May 16, 2006, 09:25:27 am »
And I thought this thread was dead  LOL

Thanks for the smiles Capt!

Captain Deb

• Captain Deb
« Reply #703 on: May 16, 2006, 10:05:07 am »
Dead?.................Dead???????????? >:( >:( >:(

I don't recall a'givin' ANY o' ye seafarin' blokes or wenches permission ter leave this here vessel and lettin' yer dear ole Cap'n venture off on the Rollin' Blue all by her lonesome SELF!!!!!!!!  What 'm I gonna do with all the choccie in the ship's pantry, not to mention alla them Hunks in th' Hunk Hold?????

Sides, this here be a 190 foot schooner and she can't sail 'ERSELF!!!!!  How would any o' you folks EVER get yer balance back without no FISS-EE-KULL THAIR-AY-PEE!!!!!

Jeez---DEAD??????????????????

Gimme a BREAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cap'n Deb

wind6

• Winch Wench ;)
« Reply #704 on: May 16, 2006, 01:27:05 pm »
Hi all, Just thought I should pop in and let you all know I am still here. Having some rough times here...not tumor related. Family issues of the very painful kind. I am still going to Florida. Leave tomorrow and will be back home on the 24th.
My thoughts are with you all.....even when I am scarce. Hugzzzzz, Sherry
2.5cm x 3.1cm facial nerve neuroma
removed 8-2-2005(retrosigmoid)
St.Johns Hospital-Springfield,Illinois
Dr.Michael McIlhany and Dr.Carol Bauer
Wait n' watch mode for 8 years.
Gamma Knife at Northwestern Memorial Hospital. Chicago,IL. Dr. James P. Chandler. July 10, 2013.