Author Topic: Good Morning!  (Read 804513 times)

Captain Deb

• Phearless Phyll and Captain Deb!
    • Captain Deb
Re: Good Morning!
« Reply #705 on: May 16, 2006, 02:08:13 pm »
THERE"S OUR WINDY-WENCH!!!!

Bin missin' ya girly!!!  The PBW has been sailin' round in circles without our dear navigator!
Sorry ya bin havin' some rough seas. We seem to all take turns with that one!  Ya see--it's the ones who is havin' it easy what keeps the others afloat!!! An when them starts havin' a tough time, the seas seem ta even out for the others.  Ain't it cool how that works?? ;D ;D
Ye can always count on the crew of the PBW ter give ya a grin and a good word.

Smooth Sailin' to all!!!
Captain Deb 8)
« Last Edit: May 16, 2006, 02:10:29 pm by Captain Deb »
"You only have two choices, having fun or freaking out"-Jimmy Buffett
50-ish with a 1x.7x.8cm.AN
Mid-fossa HEI, Jan 03 Friedman & Hitselberger
Chronic post-op headaches
Captain & Designated Driver of the PBW

Gennysmom

• Genny says "La!"
« Reply #706 on: May 16, 2006, 03:36:04 pm »
Oh Captain..............have you seen the cover of the latest issue of Mens Health magazine???  You really should go take a look!!!!!!!!!!!!!
3.1cm x 2.0cm x 2.1cm rt AN Translab 7/5/06
CSF leak 7/17/06 fixed by 8 day lumbar drain
Dr. Backous, Virgina Mason Seattle
12/26/07 started wearing TransEar

Captain Deb

• Captain Deb
« Reply #707 on: May 16, 2006, 03:54:37 pm »
OOOEEEEE- ya know I don't get out much!  Is it Sawyer?  Keith?  Dr. Love? I know it ain't Jimmy!!!!

Capt Deb

Captain Deb

• Captain Deb
« Reply #708 on: May 16, 2006, 03:56:50 pm »
Did you say "Mental Health" Magazine?  Now what in the bloody heck would the likes o' me be doin' with a thing like THAT!!!!!!!

Capt Deb Again 8)

Larry

• Scallywags Rule
    • Chronologer of the PBW
« Reply #709 on: May 16, 2006, 05:09:40 pm »
On ya Capt Deb ta lift the spirits, the chronologer of this here good ship PBW has been pretty badly struck with that *&*&^%%&^ headache jumbie lately so has lost a little drive so ta speak.

I'll try and pick up but first young parrot head, yas gotto do one o' famous or is it infamous chants and rave - and I don't mean with Dr love either ya wicked wench.

The wee willy dinghy can be named after our cruise director "The girly whirly"

And the good ship PBW which is sailin' towards sunny Melbourne has launched the good dinghy girly whirly to pick up pappa pearl, beanie crazy cat and karla wench with her apprentice miss andrea, to top up the crew following all the choccie munchin by these wacky wenches who at last reports have thrown all the scales overboard rather unceremoniously (gee thats a big word for a pirate).

The dinghy is launched but whats this, there are no crew on it and it starts sailin' east. Captain deb's a sqwarkin everywhere, poops a droppin, feathers a flyin'. the crew are just sitting down with their herscheys bars a munchin and not looking too happy. "I'll give ya motley crew something ta munch about ye lazy vagabonds" yells Capt Deb. In a dramatic move and coz they are only herscheys, Capt Deb orders "All choccie overboard, ya pitiful excuse of a crew, it's scrub tha deck for ye all"

The crew is shell shocked and start ta get the DT's after 5 minutes without the choccie fix.Then there are rumblins amongst tha crew when the cry of "land ahoy" is heard.

Stay tuned for the next episode when we find out, Will the crew mutiny after all that uneaten choccie was tossed overboard? Will captain Deb grow her feathers again? where will the good dinghy girly whirly end up?

Laz
2.0cm AN removed Nov 2002.
Dr Chang St Vincents, Sydney
Australia. Regrowth discovered
Nov 2005. Watch and wait until 2010 when I had radiotherapy. 20% shrinkage and no change since - You beauty
Chronologer of the PBW
http://www.frappr.com/laz

Gennysmom

• Genny says "La!"
« Reply #710 on: May 16, 2006, 05:15:21 pm »
It's the most awesome picture of Sawyer.  OOOO la la!!!!!!!!!!  It's worth the trip.

Captain Deb

• Captain Deb
« Reply #711 on: May 16, 2006, 05:52:46 pm »
OOOOOO-OOOOOOO-OOOOOOO!! I knew it!!  I knew it!!!
The Good Ship Princess Batty Wench's FAVORITE BAD BOY!!! (besides dear ole LAZ) I'm a gettin' my wenchy a** ta the closest newstand!!!

"Girly Whirly--Tender to The Good Ship Princess Batty Wench" it is!!
I hope I can fit all that letterin' on the transom!  But then again, big transoms ain't a problem fer us what with alla the choccie we all've been a'munchin' on!!!!

I hope that dinghy gots a good self steerin' system--Papa Pearl and Beanie and Crazycat needs ter be rescued from the Great NEEW INGEL-LAND Flood of 06!!

Captain Deb 8)

Captain Deb

• Captain Deb
« Reply #712 on: May 16, 2006, 06:11:25 pm »
OOPS!
I forgot the "Anti-Headache Jumbie Chant"
Lesseee...................the last time I was in Haiti consultin' my Voodoo priestess, she taught me this one:

First ye gotsta strip yerself ter the waist and paint this symbol on yer chest in yeller, black and  white PAINT--  ;D Make sure it's BIG and can be seen from at least 50 yards away-(I don't know how many Australian feet that is--I heard their feets is different than American feets)

Next, ya gotta smear some Lime Jello in yer hair--Make up at least 4 packages with 1/2 the amount of water so it's nice and thick!!!

Next get yerself a BIG WAD of Used Silly Putty--preferably used by a three year-old so's it's nice and germy.  If ya can't find no silly putty, some used chewin' gum will do.  Stick this in your "BAD" ear.

So after yer all decorated up just so--
hop around on one foot (the same foot as on the Bad Ear side) and perform the following incantation:

Jiggy Jiggy Doodle-doo!

Arfy Barfy Poodle-poo!

Frippy Frumpy Wicky-wot!

Lumpy Gumpy Snicker-snot!

Keep hoppin' and chantin' untill the jumbie leaves--it could take a few hours.

The jumbie will think you are totally insane (and so will your family so warn them ahead of time) and it will head for the hills!

Good Luck!
Captain Deb 8)

matti

« Reply #713 on: May 16, 2006, 07:19:47 pm »
I have missed this thread.    ;D ;D
3.5 cm  - left side  Single sided deafness 
Middle Fossa Approach - California Ear Institute at Stanford - July 1998
Dr. Joseph Roberson and Dr. Gary Steinberg
Life is great at 50

Gennysmom

• Genny says "La!"
« Reply #714 on: May 16, 2006, 08:39:15 pm »
Captain, by any chance are you related to Shel Silverstein???????

Battyp

« Reply #715 on: May 16, 2006, 09:33:15 pm »
Whew for a minute there I thought laz was calling beanie a cat...Scarey!  Not telling what Princess Beanie would do with that one!

Deb have you seen the childrens books jimmy buffet has written?  A must for a we swashbuckler of a captn' granny!  (still hard to believe you're a grandma but I bet you're a fun one!)

I just bought a whole mess of silly putty for party favors for my son's surprise birthday party...He's hoping to get his drivers license tomorrow..YIKES!

Larry

• Scallywags Rule
    • Chronologer of the PBW
« Reply #716 on: May 17, 2006, 01:03:02 am »
Capt Deb,

Now how many adjectives can I use here - wacky, wild, wicked, mad, insane, mad, insane, mad, insane (I think thats meant to be repetitive).

Thx by the way, I nearly got fired and that was just stripping to the waist - scary thought that is (no six pack here!)

I will have a go at the voodoo chant but I think you'll have to distract the men in white coats from these here shores. If ya don't here from me in a week then send a search party for me (but not those wenches on the good ship PBW - they'd get lost somewhere chasing down a mathew or something or trying to find a news stand.

Laz

2.0cm AN removed Nov 2002.
Dr Chang St Vincents, Sydney
Australia. Regrowth discovered
Nov 2005. Watch and wait until 2010 when I had radiotherapy. 20% shrinkage and no change since - You beauty
Chronologer of the PBW
http://www.frappr.com/laz

Captain Deb

• Captain Deb
« Reply #717 on: May 17, 2006, 07:21:27 am »
Well, I just love Shel Silverstein (Someone ate the Baby), Usta have a tape o' his on board my favorite boat and we'd smoke a lil' ....er....ah.........local "tobacco" and listen to it and laugh our butts off--but I haven't read the Buffett books although I have heard of them a'course--wouldn't be a good Parrothead if'n I hadn't! Read alla his grown up stuff except "Salty Piece of Land"

Laz--I'm gonna get you fired YET so you can be a full-time writer.  We oughtta print out this entire thread and publish it.  We're almost upta 50 pages!!!!

Capt. Deb 8)

Battyp

« Reply #718 on: May 17, 2006, 08:23:08 am »
They are very colorful books.  The one I saw had something to do with a "Pirate Mon" which of course made me think of you..it also had a cd of the story...a must for a capt deb grandchild!

Gennysmom

• Genny says "La!"
« Reply #719 on: May 17, 2006, 09:08:07 am »
Mom has volunteered to read to me in the hospital and will read me his books.  "Ickle me, Pickle me, Tickle me too, went for a ride in a flying shoe"  I also have the newer one "Runny Babbit", and if you haven't read it, you should!!!!!!!!  I nearly peed my pants!