Author Topic: Good Morning!  (Read 804567 times)

Larry

• Scallywags Rule
    • Chronologer of the PBW
Re: Good Morning!
« Reply #780 on: June 14, 2006, 01:52:11 am »
The good ship PBW sets sail from the fine city of churches and runs aground.

Stay tuned for the next episode when we find out: who is really SANE? Has Capt deb turned into a blonde? (apologies to all blondes) will the men in white coats finally take the chronologer away?
2.0cm AN removed Nov 2002.
Dr Chang St Vincents, Sydney
Australia. Regrowth discovered
Nov 2005. Watch and wait until 2010 when I had radiotherapy. 20% shrinkage and no change since - You beauty
Chronologer of the PBW
http://www.frappr.com/laz

ppearl214

• Administrator
  • ANA Forum Policewoman - PBW Cursed Cruise Director
« Reply #781 on: June 14, 2006, 05:52:53 am »
*spits morning coffee after reading Laz's last entry*

You owe me a new computer monitor!  ;D
"Gentlemen, I wash my hands of this weirdness", Capt Jack Sparrow - Davy Jones Locker, "Pirates of the Carribbean - At World's End"

Larry

• Scallywags Rule
    • Chronologer of the PBW
« Reply #782 on: June 14, 2006, 07:31:39 am »
I gotto say, I started out to write a whole lota crap like usual but then got a "can't be bothered" moment. Actually, in a perverse sorta way, I had to laugh when reading it. It sounds better if ya read it quickly. It's a guy thing!

Sorry abouit ya monitor girly - now ya can get a flat screen!

Laz
Nov 2005. Watch and wait until 2010 when I had radiotherapy. 20% shrinkage and no change since - You beauty
Chronologer of the PBW

Captain Deb

• Phearless Phyll and Captain Deb!
    • Captain Deb
« Reply #783 on: June 14, 2006, 11:47:38 am »
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!      Can't be bothered!  CAN'T BE BOTHERED??? Geeeeesh!  Who the heck do ya think ya are?? LAZ!  As ship's chronologer and keeper of the SHIP'S LOG, you GOTTA be bothered!!  You are the master-at-arms as well!  How'm I gonna keep alla these WENCHES in line without ya, mate?  They'll run AMUCK!!! Not to mention AGROUND!! Oh, you did mention aground!  In alla my 40 years on the SEA (count'em.....FOURTY!!) this seafarin, swashbucklin, salty wench ain't NEVER RUN AGROUND!!!  Well, okay there was that time at the Last Resort in Trellis Bay just off the east end of Tortola, but it was a DINGHY!!  And it was the PUSSER'S fault!  Somebody had lost the CAP offa the damn bottle and we hadda finish it or spill it all over the place, and whatta waste of perfectly good RUM!!!  AND it was really really DARK!!!

And where is the CAKES anyhoo?  She be the wench who started this dang thread and haven't heard from her in a while.  She is AWOL and we KEELHAUL Awolers on this here sailin' vessel!!! She's probably off in Toledo again, restockin' her wenchwear.  Hope she dint already outgrow the last batch!

That's all I gotta say about THAT!!!
Capt Deb

"You only have two choices, having fun or freaking out"-Jimmy Buffett
50-ish with a 1x.7x.8cm.AN
Mid-fossa HEI, Jan 03 Friedman & Hitselberger
Chronic post-op headaches
Captain & Designated Driver of the PBW

Larry

• Scallywags Rule
    • Chronologer of the PBW
« Reply #784 on: June 14, 2006, 04:20:21 pm »
Stop ya squarkin ya parrot.

Me thinks the Captain's bin hittin the wineries again!

Looks like we'll have ta get all of the crew out ta push start this here ship. Get the crank out, attach the jump starters, Batty, we need all ya batteries from ya toys coz, the good ship PBW has run outa batteries. - Who's been drainin" the batteries? who's been gettin up ta no good here? Is there a plot a comin? are there aliens at work? -stay tuned coz "The truth is out there"
Chronologer of the PBW

Captain Deb

• Captain Deb
« Reply #785 on: June 14, 2006, 05:44:14 pm »
Actually, there is a technique called "kedging" to get offa the "hard" as they call it (shut UP, Laz)
First, ya raise yer mains'l. Ya puts someone inta the dinghy and ya lower the anchor to 'em.  Then they has ta ROW out a little ways usually to leeward and off the beam, and drop it.  The alla the available Wenches gotsta PULL real hard on the anchor rode (shut UP, Laz) and cleat it off.  Then ya get to do it again and again and again (shut UP, Laz)till her keel breaks free, ya sheet in the main,  and off we go sailin again.  Ain't you impressed? ;D

Capt Deb 8)

Larry

• Scallywags Rule
    • Chronologer of the PBW
« Reply #786 on: June 15, 2006, 12:04:10 am »
Laz sits at puter, lips sealed under threat from da Captain (but sniggling in the background) I'm amazed that Dr Love can walk with you around Capt Deb!

Actually very impressed - your typing was straight from google! - Laz, quickly gets up from desk and hides in closet for fear of thunderous retribution (big word for bean counter).

One problem with your explanation - our dinghy girly whirly is still circling the boat - tis a bit tipsy our little dinghy.

Laz
Chronologer of the PBW

ppearl214

• Administrator
  • ANA Forum Policewoman - PBW Cursed Cruise Director
« Reply #787 on: June 15, 2006, 05:38:51 am »
you all are nuts!  ;D  Don't be claiming former/current AN's or dr's notes as excuses either! :)

*goes back to enjoy morning coffee and listen to news with good ear*

ox
"Gentlemen, I wash my hands of this weirdness", Capt Jack Sparrow - Davy Jones Locker, "Pirates of the Carribbean - At World's End"

Captain Deb

• Captain Deb
« Reply #788 on: June 15, 2006, 03:08:41 pm »

Pirate Wench Aids to Navigation
(note port and starboard toenails)

Just thought I'd post a photo of what there was for navigation till some genius thought up GPS!  These feet went well with our pink oars, which was how we found 'em in the stack of other pirates oars by the barroom palm tree (I was gonna say barroom door, but the bars down there ain't got no stinkin' doors!!)

By the way the girly whirly dinghy thingy has oars instead of a sissy-a** ENGINE right?  Or does it run on Pixie Dust?

Capt Deb 8)

Larry

• Scallywags Rule
    • Chronologer of the PBW
« Reply #789 on: June 15, 2006, 05:04:02 pm »
Your last post explains everything Captain Deb!!!!!!!
Chronologer of the PBW

Captain Deb

• Captain Deb
« Reply #790 on: June 16, 2006, 04:37:59 pm »

Laz,
Whaddaya mean? The part about the bar, the part about the pink oarsor the part about the toenails?
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Capt Deb 8)

Captain Deb

• Captain Deb
« Reply #791 on: June 18, 2006, 01:07:24 pm »
HEY WENCHES!!!
Was watchin' the FIFA world Cup Soccer terday and I sez to meslf BOY!!!  Those Croatian blokes sure is CUTE!! A flippin' eye dessert smorgasbord!!  And LOTS of 'em!!All runnin' around on this big green field all SWEATY and Glistenin' and all!   Meself, I had me a Croatian Boyfriend back in me Aspen days and he was real cute, too! Pretty yeller hair and green eyes!

Then I sez to meself, wonder if they'd like ta take a cruise on The Good Ship Princess Batty Wench?  Then I remembered..........................we is PIRATES I sez!  We takes what we WANTS I sez. We don't need NO ONES permission!!! Plunderin' be our MOTTO!!  Them Croatian Blokes jus' needs ter be flippin' KIDNAPPED right outta where ever it is they're a'playin!
Whaddaya think, wenches? Eleven plus yeller-haired, green-eyed, glistenin' cute-as-all-gettout blokes who probably don't speak no English so's they can't sass us!!  ::)

Yikes!!
AAAAWWWWWWWWK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Captain Deb 8)

Captain Deb

• Captain Deb
« Reply #792 on: June 18, 2006, 01:10:50 pm »
HAPPY FATHER'S DAY,  MASTER LAZ!!!!!![/color][/b]

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Battyp

« Reply #793 on: June 18, 2006, 03:02:28 pm »
I says let's take em and make em get our dingy a moving again!  They can use those big glistening muscles to help the damsals in distress...that way I get to save my batteries! :-*

Larry

• Scallywags Rule
    • Chronologer of the PBW
« Reply #794 on: June 18, 2006, 05:36:53 pm »
Hey Captain Deb,

Thx for the fathers day neon leon lighting message across the screen - ah, just coz its fathers day in September down under doesn't matter - I'll take it as a down payment!

Now what a cunning plan to kidnap the Croation soccer team. Australia only needs a draw against 'em to go throght to the next round. If ya kidnap 'em, they will have to lay their second string team!

Small detail - The good ship PBW is in the Indian ocean and the girly whirly dinghy is still circling so don't think we will get there. Except if the parrotheads mount a flying sortie to Munich!

Laz
Chronologer of the PBW