Author Topic: Good Morning!  (Read 804611 times)

Larry

• Scallywags Rule
    • Chronologer of the PBW
Re: Good Morning!
« Reply #855 on: July 10, 2006, 05:34:03 pm »
Lee,

There are copius amounts of threads re gamma and cyberknife treatments - best to do a search and read those.

laz
2.0cm AN removed Nov 2002.
Dr Chang St Vincents, Sydney
Australia. Regrowth discovered
Nov 2005. Watch and wait until 2010 when I had radiotherapy. 20% shrinkage and no change since - You beauty
Chronologer of the PBW
http://www.frappr.com/laz

Larry

• Scallywags Rule
    • Chronologer of the PBW
« Reply #856 on: July 10, 2006, 05:35:20 pm »
Arrrr Sue, a poet ya might be,
but the twist you shall see!

(better not quit my day job)

Laz
Nov 2005. Watch and wait until 2010 when I had radiotherapy. 20% shrinkage and no change since - You beauty
Chronologer of the PBW

Larry

• Scallywags Rule
    • Chronologer of the PBW
« Reply #857 on: July 10, 2006, 06:07:49 pm »
As capt Deb approaches the shark infested seas, by some miracle, the good dinghy girly whirly suddenly appears and Capt Deb and Dr Luuurrrvvveee fall into it.

AAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRR  a miracle this be. And Dr Luuurrvvveee was that really you on the downward spiral towards the sea? Coitanly was Captain - lotsa pash now - (enough of that).

Attention is now drawn onto the mutineering wenches and Captain Deb steers the dinghy girly whirly out of sight of the good ship PBW and plots the next course of action.

Will Capt Deb seek revenge on the wicked wenches?: are the wenches possessed by the chocolate demon? who has taken over command of the good ship PBW? - Stay tuned

Chronologer of the PBW

Sue

• Que sera, sera
    • My Blog
« Reply #858 on: July 11, 2006, 12:16:26 am »
This is kind of like those Saturday Matinee movie serials.  The Perils of Pauline and such. Gee I can't wait to see what will happen next!!
Sue in Vancouver, USA
 2 cm Left side
Diagnosed 3/13/06 GK 4-18-06
Gamma Knife Center of Oregon
My Blog, where you can read my story.

http://suecollins-blog.blogspot.com/2010/02/hello.html

The only good tumor be a dead tumor. Which it's becoming. Necrosis!
Poet Lorry-ate of Goode

Larry

• Scallywags Rule
    • Chronologer of the PBW
« Reply #859 on: July 11, 2006, 01:04:10 am »
Who's supplying the popcorn?
Chronologer of the PBW

Captain Deb

• Phearless Phyll and Captain Deb!
    • Captain Deb
« Reply #860 on: July 13, 2006, 08:20:31 am »
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ye rotten, rotten WENCHES!!!!! Throwin' yer dear beloved captain OVERBOARD!!!!!

Good thing I gots a nice set o' hooters ta keep me and Dr. Love afloat!!!
Blub

Blub

Blub

Blub

Blub

Blub

Blub

Blub

Blub

Captain Deb 8)
swimmin' and a floatin' in crystal clear blue warm waters with Dr. Love and not really mindin' it at all!
"You only have two choices, having fun or freaking out"-Jimmy Buffett
50-ish with a 1x.7x.8cm.AN
Mid-fossa HEI, Jan 03 Friedman & Hitselberger
Chronic post-op headaches
Captain & Designated Driver of the PBW

Larry

• Scallywags Rule
    • Chronologer of the PBW
« Reply #861 on: July 13, 2006, 04:47:36 pm »
Those mean wenches - gheesh, who can ye trust these days!
Chronologer of the PBW

Captain Deb

• Captain Deb
« Reply #862 on: July 16, 2006, 12:17:36 pm »
AAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!! Well, you guys best not let me DROWN cuz I gotsta perform a marriage fer a coupla crewmembers!!

Also I'm a'goin' ter see "Pirates of the Caribbean--My Life Story" this afternoon with my Dr. LLLUUURRRVE so's we hafta dry off a bit and get into our best pirate finery!! 

Captain Deb 8)
a' trying to get the swash back inta her buckle!

Larry

• Scallywags Rule
    • Chronologer of the PBW
« Reply #863 on: July 17, 2006, 05:28:13 am »
With the wicked wenches not having any wings on the steering wheel, they suddenlyu put the brakes on the ship (factory fitted accessory) and hear a thud at the back. Thats right, the good dinghy girly whirly rams into the good ship PBW's tuchus (ah, rear end). Captain Deb and Dr L were a bit shaken. That is, they were shaken, and rollin. woah, censor please. Anyway, the wenches hoist Captain Deb and Dr L up onto the ship and apologise prefusely.

Huggles and kissles (kissles?) and all is forgiven. The wenches inform the one winged Captain of the news of the day and demand her to steer the ship to the northern hemisphere to pick up the cheeky bloke.

The Captain, duly obliges and the good ship PBW sets sail for the U.K. But alas, one of the crew is missing - oh no, cries battywench, where is our cruise director - she's AWOL.

Stay tuned for the next episode when we discover um, um, Laz looks at screen and says - it's time for Boston legal - oh, where is the girly whirly? has Phyl jumped ship to swim to the U.K? has she got second thoughts? or has she locked herself in the armoury to learn how to use the toys?
Chronologer of the PBW

Captain Deb

• Captain Deb
« Reply #864 on: July 17, 2006, 10:20:16 am »
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, ye wenches and swashbucklers, thanks few hoistin' me and Dr. LLLLLLLUUUURve back aboard!  While we were overboard, we swam ashore and found us a Thee-ayter that was a'playin' "Pirates Of The Caribbean--Dead Man's Chest" and, since we had our best pirate finery on (put it back on!! :o :o :o) we decided to dry off and sneak in!!

Boy, what a wild time we had! Loved Captain Jack Sparrows Dental work--gotta get me summa them gold teeth!!  That Davey Jones with the octopus face scared the crap outta me--I hadta hide under the seat cuz I dint want him to recognize me and go after the PBW!!!!!

Well, anyhoo-you wenches and swashbucklers just gotta see this movie--good vestibular clallenge for you wobblers and wonkyheads!! (like me!) Wonkyheads?  Uh-oh, I just thought that word up!  Sound like fodder for another discussion!

Anyhoo again,  I'll be glad to set a course for the UK as long as we can stop in the Caribbean for a dip and a Pina Colada at Foxy's on Jost Van Dyke!!

ppearl214

• Administrator
  • ANA Forum Policewoman - PBW Cursed Cruise Director
« Reply #865 on: July 19, 2006, 11:36:32 am »
HAD TO SHARE!

Had Capt'n Deb on the phone driving back to work from lunch hour... she's not feeling so hot today... dang headache (claims she had a headache free day yesterday while skinny dipping with Dr. Lurrrrrrrrrrrve... and now is payback).

Anyway, I pull into McDonald's (I know, I know) for my typical happy meal (nasty hobby I have.. I collect happy meal toys).. so, I order my cheeseburger happy meal, not paying attention to the theme for the happy meals.. and what is it?  Yep!  Pirates of the Carribbean!  My happy meal toy?  An inflatable Pirate Sword (oh, lord, Laz, have fun with that one liner!).

So, all swashbuckling fans... they are playing our tune at USA MickeyD's... Happy Meals made just for Pirates!  Bon appetite! I know I'll be gaining a LOT of weight this week!

Phyl
"Gentlemen, I wash my hands of this weirdness", Capt Jack Sparrow - Davy Jones Locker, "Pirates of the Carribbean - At World's End"

Raydean

« Reply #866 on: July 19, 2006, 06:02:19 pm »
Phyl

gotta get one of those Grandkids to go to Mickey D's with you.  keep going till you collect the "talking skulll.  Ask it a question and it'll give you an answer.  Kinda like those 8 ball things.  The eyeball socket gives you the answer, The skull is nicely attired in a matching pirate's hat.

Yesterday we dropped my Grandson off with my Son, he took the skull along with him.  The  other 2 kids were in the car ages 8 11 and 14 and i hear the oldest asking the skull " is my brother a dork?"
oh yeah!
Raydean
Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.

ppearl214

• Administrator
« Reply #867 on: July 19, 2006, 09:51:27 pm »
Oh, Raydean! too funny! Looks like I"m eating there all week until I get the 8-ball skull! :)  Sounds like fun! :)  Will now go on the treasure hunt for one! :)

"Gentlemen, I wash my hands of this weirdness", Capt Jack Sparrow - Davy Jones Locker, "Pirates of the Carribbean - At World's End"

Larry

• Scallywags Rule
    • Chronologer of the PBW
« Reply #868 on: July 20, 2006, 08:22:00 pm »
The good ship PBW continues to sail to the U.K when all of a sudden a cry of help from the galley. "The chocolate is all getting wet, we have a leak in this here paddle boat" cries an anonymous wench (who's the cook?).

Captain Deb stays calm and then, at the top of her voice, shreeeeekkkssssss out "girly where are you?" and to everyone's surprise, the girly appears on deck, hair ruffled, clothes ripped, with a mysterious object held with both hands behind her back.
squark, squark shreeks the Captain, and as if the girly understood the parrot, she meanders down to the galley and heads towards the hole in the boat. She then proceeds to unveil the thing she is holding and blows it up. The cook wench is disgusted and horrified.

Stay tuned for the next episode when we find out who is the cook? what will the girly do with her blow up object? is this the end of the good ship PBW? will it sink?
Chronologer of the PBW

ppearl214

• Administrator
« Reply #869 on: July 21, 2006, 05:24:28 am »
LOL!  oy! :)