Author Topic: MD's in Miami  (Read 4724 times)

LisaK

MD's in Miami
« on: March 06, 2006, 09:45:55 am »
Has anyone had surgery with Dr. Morcos and Telischi in Miami at Jackson? I am scheduled for surgery utilizing the middle fossa approach for a small AN and was curious if anyone else has worked with them, and how your post-surgical outcomes were. thanks

Battyp

Re: MD's in Miami
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2006, 11:31:02 am »
Lisa I had a consult with them and honestly didn't care for their attitudes and ended up going to tampa for surgery...I've talked to a guy in south fl area that had surgery with them.  I sent hims a message to check your post out.

The nurse with my doc in tampa worked for them and said they are good but of course likes the surgeons she's working for now better.  Marcos never showed up for my consult and never returned my calls.  I didn't have the time to be put off so I went elsewhere. 

My ENT originally sent me there as they were suppose to be the best.  I'm in melbourne where are you?

onebadass350bird

« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2006, 11:43:44 am »
Yes, they op'd on me back in Oct.  They are pretty nice guys...especially telishci, he was a really nice guy I thought.  My cousin is in the insurance biz and did a medical background check on them both and didn't find anything negative if that helps ya.

Tom
17 hour Retrosigmoid on 10/19/05 for removal of 4cm AN

Battyp

« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2006, 12:07:19 pm »
You can also check on the state of fl md site and check if they've had complaints or pay outs.  I liked teleschi,..never met marcos and didn't have time to wait for a phone call to never come. 

ppearl214

• Administrator
  • ANA Forum Policewoman - PBW Cursed Cruise Director
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2006, 08:31:49 pm »
Hi Norm.. and welcome to you and your wife. I'm so so sorry that the experiences you all had in Miami were not as hoped.  Thank you for sharing this with us all as we try to share so much of our own personal experiences to help those here still in "pre-treatment" stage, etc. Here's hoping you, your wife and family had a good holiday weekend and wishes to her for continued, positive recovery.

Phyllis
"Gentlemen, I wash my hands of this weirdness", Capt Jack Sparrow - Davy Jones Locker, "Pirates of the Carribbean - At World's End"

Battyp

« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2006, 07:55:41 am »
Norm, so sorry to hear about your wifes complications...how is she doing now?

I'm still waiting for a call back from marcos  LOL  They did call me three times looking for my tumor after I had it removed at moffitt.  Wonder if they ever found it?