Author Topic: Should I cancel my MRI appt??? MRI Done with Results...  (Read 9541 times)

millie

Re: Should I cancel my MRI appt??? MRI Done with Results...
« Reply #15 on: July 12, 2012, 08:07:52 pm »
Hooray is right!  Hope you grabbed something great to eat in good old NYC but you were probably just glad to go home and get on with life! Great news!

Jim Scott

• 1943-2020 Please keep Jim's family in your hearts
« Reply #16 on: July 13, 2012, 01:05:58 pm »
Just got back from NYU...I got the all CLEAR!!  I'm so happy I didn't cancel. Thank you for helping me through another year.  It's been a long day...Left at 9 am for 12:30 pm MRI.  Had appt. with my doctor for 2:45 but didn't get to see him until 4:00.  I waited for two hours in his office.  That was the hardest part...waiting and wondering.  I thought I was going to crawl out of my own skin!  All worth it though  :D

Jen ~

I'm not surprised at your MRI results but I know how relieved you must be so, Congratulations! :D

Jim
4.5 cm AN diagnosed 5/06.  Retrosigmoid surgery 6/06.  Follow-up FSR completed 10/06.  Tumor shrinkage & necrosis noted on last MRI.  Life is good. 

Life is not the way it's supposed to be. It's the way it is.  The way we cope with it is what makes the difference.

Jwh

« Reply #17 on: July 13, 2012, 06:15:13 pm »
Thank you!!  I've been dealing with this AN issue well over a decade so I'm glad to have good news.  Again thank  you for your support and kind words. It helps tremendously  :)
5/01  1.3 AN removed at NYU using Retrosig. Approach
2/07  Rediagnosed with Regrowth 8 mm (wait & watch mode)
1/09  1.4 AN removed at NYU using Translab (total tumor removal)