Author Topic: I just want to say......  (Read 3993 times)

cmp

Re: I just want to say......
« Reply #15 on: May 11, 2008, 07:18:31 am »
Thanks so much for the update, Beverly--how wonderful to hear Nicole is safely and successfully through surgery! Please share with her that she is in many people's thoughts and prayers for continued, speedy healing...

And Happy Mother's Day to you both!
5 cm AN surgery, Shands Hospital, FL, Dr Albert Rhoton, 1988; VII-XII anastamosis for right-sided facial palsy 1989; diagnosed Feb 2008 w/ 1.8 cm recurrence; drs McKenna & Martuza; surgery rescheduled for 6/24/08!

leapyrtwins

• I am a success story!
« Reply #16 on: May 11, 2008, 10:03:54 am »
Beverly -

thank you so much for the update on Nicole - it makes my Mother's Day that much sweeter.  I'm relieved to hear that her surgery went well; we worry about our fellow forum members  :)

Happy Mother's Day to you and Nicole both.

Please tell her we're thinking about her and we are thrilled she's doing well.

Jan
Retrosig 5/31/07 Drs. Battista & Kazan (Hinsdale, Illinois)
Left AN 3.0 cm (1.5 cm @ diagnosis 6 wks prior) SSD. BAHA implant 3/4/08 (Dr. Battista) Divino 6/4/08  BP100 4/2010 BAHA 5 8/2015

I don't actually "make" trouble..just kind of attract it, fine tune it, and apply it in new and exciting ways

sgerrard

« Reply #17 on: May 11, 2008, 10:11:06 am »
Thanks, Beverly. I guess it is not every year that your Mother's Day present is a daughter successfully through surgery. That will be a tough one to top!

I'm glad to hear the news, and wish Nicole a speedy and gentle recovery. Happy Mother's Day to both of you.

Steve
8 mm left AN June 2007,  CK at Stanford Sept 2007.
Hearing lasted a while, but left side is deaf now.
Right side is weak too. Life is quiet.

lori67

« Reply #18 on: May 11, 2008, 10:11:42 am »
Beverly -

Thanks for the update on Nicole.  I'm sure this is the best Mother's Day gift you could have gotten!  I'm so glad to hear she's doing well.

Tell her we're thinking of her and can't wait til she's back on her feet!!

Lori
Right 3cm AN diagnosed 1/2007.  Translab resection 2/20/07 by Dr. David Kaylie and Dr. Karl Hampf at Baptist Hospital in Nashville.  R side deafness, facial nerve paralysis.  Tarsorraphy and tear duct cauterization 5/2007.  BAHA implant 11/8/07. 7-12 nerve jump 9/26/08.

LADavid

« Reply #19 on: May 11, 2008, 10:34:03 am »
Hi Beverly

Thanks for the update.  It's great to hear that Nichole is doing well.  Please keep us posted on her improvements.  And please do know that if you have any questions about her progress, feel free to post them here, we'll be glad to share our experiences.  And happy Mother's Day to both you and Nichol.

David
Right ear tinnitus w/80% hearing loss 1985.
Left ear 40% hearing loss 8/07.
1.5 CM Translab Rt ear.
Sort of quiet around here.
http://my.calendars.net/AN_Treatments

cindyj

« Reply #20 on: May 11, 2008, 12:59:31 pm »
Happy Mother's , Beverly and Nicole!

Hope Nicole is having a good first day of recovery.  As others have said, thanks for the update - will be watching for more and hope her healing moves along quickly.

I grew up in Jax, by the way - went to Terry Parker High...many years ago...

Be sure Nicole knows were all thinking of her,

Cindy
rt side 1.5 cm - Translab on 11/07/08 Dr. Friedman & Dr. Schwartz of House Ear Institute,
feeling great!

"Life consists not in holding good cards, but in playing well those you do hold."  Josh Billings