Author Topic: this week (6/28) in the roller coaster ride of AN  (Read 4360 times)

Darlene

Re: this week (6/28) in the roller coaster ride of AN
« Reply #15 on: June 30, 2009, 12:06:09 pm »
Keri,

No problem!  I just wanted to clarify.  I am a strong believer in the power of prayer and positive thoughts ( I wanted to make sure we were all covered.) 

Have a great 4th! 

Take care,
Darlene
DX: 12/6/08
1.4cm intracanicular -Middle Fossa Surgery on 7/1/09 @ NYU. Hearing preserved and speech discrimination has actually gotten better!!   Temporary Facial Paralysis- showing improvement.  1yr post-op hearing test- same 96% speech recognition- yeah!

Keri

« Reply #16 on: June 30, 2009, 12:54:46 pm »
Thanks for your understanding, Darin, I mean Darlene!   ;)
1.5 left side; hearing loss; translab scheduled for 1/29/09 at Univ of MD at Baltimore
My head feels weird!!

Jim Scott

• 1943-2020 Please keep Jim's family in your hearts
« Reply #17 on: June 30, 2009, 03:46:02 pm »
Wow I havent heard anyone in a long time call 'Canada Day' Dominion day....
JO ;D

JO ~

I believe the name was 'officially' changed (by Parliament) from Dominion Day to Canada Day in the early 80's.  I understand that not every Canadian was pleased.  What can I say?  I'm not Canadian but I'm definitely 'old school'.  :)

Jim
« Last Edit: June 30, 2009, 04:08:23 pm by Jim Scott »
4.5 cm AN diagnosed 5/06.  Retrosigmoid surgery 6/06.  Follow-up FSR completed 10/06.  Tumor shrinkage & necrosis noted on last MRI.  Life is good. 

Life is not the way it's supposed to be. It's the way it is.  The way we cope with it is what makes the difference.

yardtick

• I have to keep smiling, or else I WILL cry.
« Reply #18 on: July 01, 2009, 07:46:30 pm »
Well my Canada Day (Dominion Day) sucked!!!  Nothing but thunderstorms and a pounding headache with facial pain.  So happy I am seeing the Doctor tomorrow.  Got all of my questions, and MRI reports ready to go.

Anne Marie
Sept 8/06 Translab
Post surgical headaches, hemifacial spasms and a scar neuroma. 
Our we having fun YET!!! 
Watch & Wait for more fun & games

ppearl214

• Administrator
  • ANA Forum Policewoman - PBW Cursed Cruise Director
« Reply #19 on: July 01, 2009, 07:50:02 pm »
Well my Canada Day (Dominion Day) sucked!!!  Nothing but thunderstorms and a pounding headache with facial pain.  So happy I am seeing the Doctor tomorrow.  Got all of my questions, and MRI reports ready to go.

Anne Marie

NOT how I wanted to hear how you celebrated your holiday today.... please please feel better and let me/us know how the appt goes tomorrow. About dang time you feel better!

xoxo
Phyl
"Gentlemen, I wash my hands of this weirdness", Capt Jack Sparrow - Davy Jones Locker, "Pirates of the Carribbean - At World's End"