Author Topic: Thank you to this AN Forum  (Read 6937 times)

Kaybo

Re: Thank you to this AN Forum
« Reply #30 on: April 05, 2009, 03:58:40 pm »
Jan~
I noticed that Kendie matched Bob & Larry after we got back & I was really looking at the pictures!  We didn't even know that they were going to be there.  That is her favorite PARROT shirt that we got at the Margaritaville Cafe in Cancun - she still has it but I think it is probably too small now.  She has inherited Emee's "Cheeseburger in Paradise" one now!  She LOVES Jimmy Buffet...wonder why??

K ;D
Translab 12/95@Houston Methodist(Baylor College of Medicine)for "HUGE" tumor-no size specified
25 yrs then-14 hour surgery-stroke
12/7 Graft 1/97
Gold Weight x 5
SSD
Facial Paralysis-R(no movement or feelings in face,mouth,eye)
T3-3/08
Great life!

leapyrtwins

• I am a success story!
Re: Thank you to this AN Forum
« Reply #31 on: April 13, 2009, 06:23:53 pm »
Dana, I sure hope you make it to Chicago!!  Too bad we don't have redeemable coupons to use for it ...... it's a steep one!

Clarice -

the ANA does offer financial assistance for the symposium.  I'm not sure if you have to be a member of the ANA to take advantage of it or not, but registrants are able to make donations towards this fund so that others can afford to attend.  I believe the assistance only goes towards the registration fee which isn't as steep as the hotel, but every little bit helps.   

Jan

Retrosig 5/31/07 Drs. Battista & Kazan (Hinsdale, Illinois)
Left AN 3.0 cm (1.5 cm @ diagnosis 6 wks prior) SSD. BAHA implant 3/4/08 (Dr. Battista) Divino 6/4/08  BP100 4/2010 BAHA 5 8/2015

I don't actually "make" trouble..just kind of attract it, fine tune it, and apply it in new and exciting ways