Author Topic: Cabrini Hospital New York  (Read 2191 times)

teripo

Cabrini Hospital New York
« on: September 01, 2011, 06:33:39 pm »
Dr. Lederman called me back right away and assured me if I went with them for SRS it would be a good decision.He said GK is kinda old fashioned.He mentioned the nuerosurgeon makes alot of $$$ installing the frame to our head.I want to knowbecause I dont see this Dr. or Hospital on thee list .did anyone ever hear of them??Thanks Teri

ppearl214

• Administrator
  • ANA Forum Policewoman - PBW Cursed Cruise Director
Re: Cabrini Hospital New York
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2011, 04:25:54 am »
Hi Teri

Dr. Lederman is noted on these forums many times over the years. Suggestion... do a "Search" for him here so you can read of others inputs and experiences.  Just a suggestion.

GK is an extremely viable treatment option of AN's and would suggest further reading.  As we know, dr's (all!) can be biased in what they tout and usually (but not always) suggest what they know...

Phyl
"Gentlemen, I wash my hands of this weirdness", Capt Jack Sparrow - Davy Jones Locker, "Pirates of the Carribbean - At World's End"

CHD63

• Life is good again!!
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2011, 06:46:52 am »
I know nothing about Dr. Lederman nor Cabrini Hospital in New York.  However, I just wanted to add that you need to go back to the Forum Home page in order for a complete search to work. 

Clarice

Right MVD for trigeminal neuralgia, 1994, Pittsburgh, PA
Left retrosigmoid 2.6 cm AN removal, February, 2008, Duke U
Tumor regrew to 1.3 cm in February, 2011
Translab AN removal, May, 2011 at HEI, Friedman & Schwartz
Oticon Ponto Pro abutment implant at same time; processor added August, 2011

teripo

« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2011, 06:51:24 am »
Well I wondered to another website for ANs.And I deleted my subscription after I got a Dr. from the website that I believe is going his own way and I don't trust that.{I had a bad experience with a lawyer that was different}So I am back and looking for a treatment,its been 2 months now that I am looking.I am thinking FSR with North Shore LIJ.