Author Topic: Sandy makes you walk around in the dark  (Read 5658 times)

MDemisay

• Forever Thankful for Supportive ANA Friends!
Sandy makes you walk around in the dark
« on: October 30, 2012, 07:01:27 pm »
Dear ANA friends,

I am not one to complain about power outages, certainly considering the flood damage and catastrophic nature of the damage people are having in New York, New Jersey and Connecticut, however, are you having as much trouble as me who is stumbling around in the dark? Don't worry, I am using flashlights but still I want to encourage great care for those of us who lose their balance easily.

Praying for those of you affected by this superstorm !

Mike
1974 - Dr. Michelson  Colombia Presbyterian removal of 3 Arterio Venous Malformations
2004- Dr. Sisti  NY Presbyterian subtotal removal of 3.1 cm AN,
2012 - June 11th Dr. Sisti Gamma Knife (easy-breasily done)"DEAD IRV" play taps!
Research, research, research then decide and trust in God's Hands!

chloes mema

• Life is a special occasion.
Re: Sandy makes you walk around in the dark
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2012, 07:11:47 am »
Mike
Glad to see you posting, have been wondering about you and yours. 

Did you all come through the storm ok?

Karen
Diagnosed October 2011
Oct '11-9 X 6 mm left ear
Mar '12 - 1.25cm
Tinnitus, imbalance, and mild dizziness (ditsy)
My AN = Annoying Nuisance
Jan'12 W&W
May'12 CK completed
Oct'12 hemifacial spasms
Dec'19 It's back

MDemisay

« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2012, 09:34:40 pm »
Dear Karen,

Nothing of significance happened to us no damage to property, nobody was hurt in my immediate family but my community was enormously affected with a lot of tragedy associated a lot of people lost everything they had and will be affected for the rest of their lives by those that were close to them that were lost. My heart is so sad today, I wish I could give a hug to each person that lost a part of their lives. Please pray for them.

Mike
1974 - Dr. Michelson  Colombia Presbyterian removal of 3 Arterio Venous Malformations
2012 - June 11th Dr. Sisti Gamma Knife (easy-breasily done)"DEAD IRV" play taps!

chloes mema

• Life is a special occasion.
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2012, 11:15:27 am »
Mike

Glad to hear you and yours are well but my heart goes out to all those who "went through" hurricane Sandy.  Have been praying for you, yours, and all of them.

God bless.

Karen

P.S. Makes my problems seem very trivial
Diagnosed October 2011
Oct '11-9 X 6 mm left ear
Mar '12 - 1.25cm
Tinnitus, imbalance, and mild dizziness (ditsy)
My AN = Annoying Nuisance
Jan'12 W&W
May'12 CK completed
Oct'12 hemifacial spasms
Dec'19 It's back

MDemisay

« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2012, 03:53:41 pm »
Eureka power is back!

No more walking around in the dark for me, alas for my community of Staten Island lots of homes are without power. Please pray that they get power and homes back soon! For many clean up continues!

Mike

It is what it is

« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2012, 12:23:36 pm »
What a relief that you have power back.  Prayers continue for all. 

Karen
.7cm, left side AN , Tinnitus, Hearing preserved, Middle Fossa 8/1/12 at HEI, Drs Friedman and Schwartz, Sharing your story is extremely helpful to me.

MDemisay

« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2012, 01:03:06 pm »
President Obama visited New Dorp High School's Miiller field staging area yesterday, to visit with local victims of hurricane Sandy. That was nice of him!He had an opportunity to give hugs and lend his support earlier but it was revealed that Mayor Blumberg thought it wouldn't be a good idea! Bloomie is making mistakes!!!

What people need right now is to know that relief is coming, and that it will take time , but they will be made whole again. Together we can recover, this is not a time for politics ! It is a time for action!

Thank you Mr. President! I'm glad you're back! At least in this time of crisis, you won't nickel and dime us, like your opponent would have!

Please continue to pray for those people severely  affected and without homes and power. Please give to charity to help or lend a helping hand if you can or take somebody in if you can!

Mike