Author Topic: live chat  (Read 11528 times)

ppearl214

• Administrator
  • ANA Forum Policewoman - PBW Cursed Cruise Director
Re: live chat
« Reply #15 on: September 04, 2006, 07:46:16 am »
I know!  My inbox has been flooded! :)

Well, we already do a Saturday night phone chat, so sometimes, many are available... usually 9pm EST, 6pm PST....

thoughts? thoughts? Bueller?

Totally awesome idea!!! A group of us already do an email chat  sort of, but the idea of a specific time and the ability of others to jump right in is a GREAT idea.
Capt Deb 8)
"Gentlemen, I wash my hands of this weirdness", Capt Jack Sparrow - Davy Jones Locker, "Pirates of the Carribbean - At World's End"

wind6

• Winch Wench ;)
« Reply #16 on: September 07, 2006, 10:51:02 pm »
Hey all....will someone send me a the info on how to do this. I really need to talk to you about whats going on with me. Sooooo much panic and fear right now and feeling like I dont know where to turn. What do you all you all chat about? Is this a good place for discussing issues?... I have been having my four grandchildren on the past few weekend evenings so time might be hard for me too but would love to talk to you all. Loves, Sherry
2.5cm x 3.1cm facial nerve neuroma
removed 8-2-2005(retrosigmoid)
St.Johns Hospital-Springfield,Illinois
Dr.Michael McIlhany and Dr.Carol Bauer
Wait n' watch mode for 8 years.
Gamma Knife at Northwestern Memorial Hospital. Chicago,IL. Dr. James P. Chandler. July 10, 2013.

Gennysmom

• Genny says "La!"
« Reply #17 on: September 08, 2006, 06:11:44 am »
Sherry...check out the Saturday night phone call thread...the number and code is there...I will bump it up to the top, so hopefully it stays there!  We'd love to have you on!
3.1cm x 2.0cm x 2.1cm rt AN Translab 7/5/06
CSF leak 7/17/06 fixed by 8 day lumbar drain
Dr. Backous, Virgina Mason Seattle
12/26/07 started wearing TransEar

ppearl214

• Administrator
  • ANA Forum Policewoman - PBW Cursed Cruise Director
« Reply #18 on: September 09, 2006, 04:59:11 pm »
Sherry...check out the Saturday night phone call thread...the number and code is there...I will bump it up to the top, so hopefully it stays there!  We'd love to have you on!

Double ditto!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hang in there hun!!!!!!!

xo
"Gentlemen, I wash my hands of this weirdness", Capt Jack Sparrow - Davy Jones Locker, "Pirates of the Carribbean - At World's End"