Author Topic: Great AN Video on Youtube  (Read 2009 times)

GM

• I hate annual MRI's !!!
    • My Blog Page
Great AN Video on Youtube
« on: November 25, 2007, 07:38:14 pm »
I found a video on You Tube of a AN surgery patient...a young model named Renee Airya Reuzenaar. 

It is a great video, it shows her recovery and the strength from loved ones, prayer and plain 'ol determination.

Great video!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3pQ7RAeHYew

Gary
Originally 1.8cm (left ear)...Swelled to 2.1 cm...and holding after GK treatment (Nov 2003)
Gamma Knife University of Virginia  http://www.medicine.virginia.edu/clinical/departments/neurosurgery/gammaknife/home-page
Note: Riverside Hospital in Newport News Virginia now has GK!!

1wareagle

Re: Great AN Video on Youtube
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2007, 08:08:26 pm »
Gary,

This is a great video! It was on here a few months ago and sparked a lots of controversy. I thought it was very informative and a must see for all new ANers.

Ellis
Ellis- Age 50- Mississippi
3.2 cm AN Translab w/ BAHA Surgery
@ House Ear Clinic - LA - 01/04/07    Dr. Brackmann, Dr. Hilselberger, Dr. Stefan
Platinum weight in right eye-Dr. Roberts
Right side facial paralysis (slowly getting movements)

er

« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2007, 03:25:26 am »
Thank you for sharing, I enjoyed the video
eve

lori67

« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2007, 10:11:05 am »
That was a great video.  Thanks for passing that on.  I read some of the comments about it on YouTube and I see what you mean about the controversy. Oh well - someone gets offended by everything you say these days.  Can't win.  I'm glad she had the courage to make that video - even if some people don't like it.

Lori
Right 3cm AN diagnosed 1/2007.  Translab resection 2/20/07 by Dr. David Kaylie and Dr. Karl Hampf at Baptist Hospital in Nashville.  R side deafness, facial nerve paralysis.  Tarsorraphy and tear duct cauterization 5/2007.  BAHA implant 11/8/07. 7-12 nerve jump 9/26/08.

Battyp

« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2007, 08:30:37 pm »
Renee actually came on the forum. I thought the video was inspriational especially knowing the severity of a 4CM tumor and how well she is doing now.