Author Topic: MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!  (Read 4299 times)

goinbatty

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!
« on: December 21, 2007, 07:35:02 am »
Just wanted to say that even though this year has been a little rough, I consider myself very blessed.  In the coming days, things will get hectic and I just wanted you all to know that I appreciate your support.  I don't know what I would have done without you.  I hope you have a very Merry Christmas!
Sandra
1/2007 - 6 x 4.5 mm AN
8/2007 - 9 x 6 mm
CK at Georgetown 1/7/08-1/11/08; Dr. Gagnon
3/2008 - 10 x 7 mm
7/2008 - 9 x 10 x 6 mm (NECROTIC CENTER!!!!!)
5/2009 - no change/stable
4/2010 - 10 x 7 x 6 mm; stable/no change
5/2011 - 10 x 7; stable/no change
6/2012 - 8.1 x 7 mm
4/2014 - stable/no change

leapyrtwins

• I am a success story!
Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2007, 07:43:11 am »
Sandra -

I couldn't have said it any better. 

Merry Christmas to all and thanks for being there for me.

Jan
Retrosig 5/31/07 Drs. Battista & Kazan (Hinsdale, Illinois)
Left AN 3.0 cm (1.5 cm @ diagnosis 6 wks prior) SSD. BAHA implant 3/4/08 (Dr. Battista) Divino 6/4/08  BP100 4/2010 BAHA 5 8/2015

I don't actually "make" trouble..just kind of attract it, fine tune it, and apply it in new and exciting ways

Brendalu

• Smile..it makes everyone wonder what you are up to
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2007, 07:44:39 am »
Merry Christmas to you, too, Sandra.  I also consider myself very blessed this year too.  Merry Christmas to one and all.
Brenda
Brenda Oberholtzer
AN surgery 7/28/05
Peyman Pakzaban, NS
Chester Strunk, ENT

danijake

« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2007, 09:25:38 am »
MERRY CHRISTMAS to all of YA'LL on the board. You have all been so helpful and supportive and best of all...UNDERSTANDING!!! I am very greatful to have found this forum. I will be having a great Christmas this year. My son is coming home today!!! Gonna be busy busy busy :D

mindyandy

• Loving Life
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2007, 09:52:37 am »
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO EVERYBODY!!!!
Danijake I hope your feeling better.
I wish everybody a very happy holidays and BIG HUGS. Thank you for being here for me I really apprecieate everybody here. ;D
[/color][/color]
14mm dx 9/07. CK done Seattle  1 year MRI showed some shrinkage. 4 year MRI 2mm growth nothing conclusive. Trigminal nerve involvment Retrosigmoid Friedmand/Schwartz HEI March 7,2012

er

« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2007, 11:36:14 am »
Merry Christmas to all in this forum.
May your Christmas be filled with Love, Joy, and Peace.
eve

ppearl214

• Administrator
  • ANA Forum Policewoman - PBW Cursed Cruise Director
« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2007, 12:09:25 pm »
Joyous, prosperous, HEALTHY (and safe!) holiday season to you all!!! 

Phyl :)
"Gentlemen, I wash my hands of this weirdness", Capt Jack Sparrow - Davy Jones Locker, "Pirates of the Carribbean - At World's End"

Static

« Reply #7 on: December 23, 2007, 08:48:59 am »
I don't always post that much, but I do try to read some of the posts when I can.  There are alot of really great people on these boards and it's a great support system.    Phyl and Joef, you do a great job here on the boards, I'm sorry to hear Brucifer is no longer on the boards, he is a great guy and had alot to offer.  These boards wouldn't be the same without you guys and I hope you know you are appreciated.  2007 was a good year, I made it through and lived to tell about it!  I met some great people from the forum at the Philly Symposium and learned a few new things about AN.  I'd like to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and a Happy and Healthy New Year!! 
3.5cm AN removed 1-21-04
CSF leak repaired 5/04
SSD Right

4cm in Pacific Northwest

« Reply #8 on: December 23, 2007, 09:46:23 am »
Cheers to my new friends in this AN family ... I could not have got through this fall without you all.

(Don't worry not promoting a product in sharing this - just humor and good cheer are my intentions. I still cannot stand the taste of alcoholic bevies-  post-op. This “drunken sailor in the windâ€? will just pass on the rum and eggnog plus hot toddies - this season)

Toast to Phyl and Joef for all their hard work… to keep PEACE in the family.

I shared this earlier with Phyl ... but I figure the rest of you might like it too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qccLJ-slFI

This misplaced Canadian, over here in wet dizzily rural Oregon, would SO like snow for Christmas…
*   and maybe some friends to go horseback riding with who wear big ole Texas Stetsons and cowboy boots a little closer by …
    Yee Ha.
*   MMM I wonder if there are horses and snow in Wyoming … (cheers to my very special buddy there too)…
*   and all the wild and crazy pirates … Snow? Captain Deb do yer have snow on deck … are ther icebergs in the waters there?
*  Cheza - any snow there in jolly ole England?
*  all my special buddies here

Let it snow… let it snow … let it snow!

Merry Christmas and Cheers everyone,

« Last Edit: December 23, 2007, 10:06:27 am by 4cm in Pacific Northwest »
4cm Left, 08/22/07 R/S 11+ hr surgery Stanford U, Dr. Robert Jackler, Dr. Griffith Harsh, Canadian fellow Assist. Dr. Sumit Agrawal. SSD, 3/6 on HB facial scale, stick-on-eyeweight worked, 95% eye function@ 6 months. In neuromuscular facial retraining. Balance regained! Recent MRI -tumor receded!

Captain Deb

• Phearless Phyll and Captain Deb!
    • Captain Deb
« Reply #9 on: December 23, 2007, 12:06:16 pm »
YO HO! HO! HO!

Here's hopin' all ye Wenches and Scallywags has a Wonderful Holiday, and a  Healthy, Happy and Maaaaarrrrrvelous New Year!

Be well and sail on in spite of it all!
AAAAARRRRRR!!!!!!!!

Capt Deb
"You only have two choices, having fun or freaking out"-Jimmy Buffett
50-ish with a 1x.7x.8cm.AN
Mid-fossa HEI, Jan 03 Friedman & Hitselberger
Chronic post-op headaches
Captain & Designated Driver of the PBW

debora

« Reply #10 on: December 24, 2007, 05:39:48 pm »
Merry Christmas to all of you great people, Thanks for sharing your stories funny and sad, it has helped me get through some pretty rough times.  Phyl and Mark H. thanks for the email and reply, it meant alot.  God Bless.   Deb

4cm in Pacific Northwest

« Reply #11 on: December 25, 2007, 04:20:35 pm »
SNOW!!

I have been in Oregon a decade and today marks my first Christmas here with snow...

IT is actually snowing today  YAHOO! ... thanks SANTA ... I am one happy postie today!

Cheers to you all.

4cm Left, 08/22/07 R/S 11+ hr surgery Stanford U, Dr. Robert Jackler, Dr. Griffith Harsh, Canadian fellow Assist. Dr. Sumit Agrawal. SSD, 3/6 on HB facial scale, stick-on-eyeweight worked, 95% eye function@ 6 months. In neuromuscular facial retraining. Balance regained! Recent MRI -tumor receded!

yardtick

• I have to keep smiling, or else I WILL cry.
« Reply #12 on: December 26, 2007, 10:47:28 am »

That wasn't Santa, that was ME blowing the north winds down from the Great White North!!!  I had to share with my Canadian sister

Anne Marie
Sept 8/06 Translab
Post surgical headaches, hemifacial spasms and a scar neuroma. 
Our we having fun YET!!! 
Watch & Wait for more fun & games

4cm in Pacific Northwest

« Reply #13 on: December 26, 2007, 11:06:16 am »
Now I will have to ask my American neighboUrs to come over to toboggan and to bring their toques. They all ask me what is toboggan and what on earth is a toque?

I guess we will be sledding with our sock caps… this boxing day8)

YAHOO!

Thanks for blowing the snow down south to us here- Anne Marie. ;)

Cheers,

FYI For our American buddies
Toque ?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tuque

Toboggan ?
http://www.m-w.com/dictionary/toboggan

Boxing Day ?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boxing_Day

We will get you all speaking Canuck before you know it.  Eh?

Canuck ?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canuck

yardtick

• I have to keep smiling, or else I WILL cry.
« Reply #14 on: December 26, 2007, 12:39:25 pm »
Is it a stat holiday down in the US?  Enjoying my day.  I need it to recover after yesrerday.  Glad you liked my Christmas present.  Old man winter and I are good friends.
Sept 8/06 Translab
Post surgical headaches, hemifacial spasms and a scar neuroma. 
Our we having fun YET!!! 
Watch & Wait for more fun & games