Author Topic: New ANA Discussion Forums Milestone!  (Read 8232 times)

ppearl214

• Administrator
  • ANA Forum Policewoman - PBW Cursed Cruise Director
Re: New ANA Discussion Forums Milestone!
« Reply #15 on: January 30, 2008, 07:56:39 am »
YO Phyl (and Iain) - Come on down and see the Red Sox play in spring training in Fort Myers - 10 minutes from us!!

Sheryl & Larry
aka "The Snowbirds"

*quote button to the right, hun!* :)

Oh, trust me, we spoke of spring training as it starts on my bday this year...... we have been discussing :)
"Gentlemen, I wash my hands of this weirdness", Capt Jack Sparrow - Davy Jones Locker, "Pirates of the Carribbean - At World's End"

4cm in Pacific Northwest

« Reply #16 on: January 30, 2008, 11:10:12 am »
Three cheers for Phyl!

Hip Hip Hooray!
Hip Hip Hooray!
Hip Hip Hooray!

You are a good doo bee! " Bend And Stretch, Reach For The Sky ... there goes Jupiter – here comes Mars"
Come on Joef, be a good doo bee  ;D ...-sing and paddle with us (tease grin  ;))

Cheers,

4cm Left, 08/22/07 R/S 11+ hr surgery Stanford U, Dr. Robert Jackler, Dr. Griffith Harsh, Canadian fellow Assist. Dr. Sumit Agrawal. SSD, 3/6 on HB facial scale, stick-on-eyeweight worked, 95% eye function@ 6 months. In neuromuscular facial retraining. Balance regained! Recent MRI -tumor receded!

Joef

• ** I rather be Kayak Fishing **
« Reply #17 on: January 30, 2008, 01:30:19 pm »
Three cheers for Phyl!

Hip Hip Hooray!
Hip Hip Hooray!
Hip Hip Hooray!

good do bee .... http://www.doobiebrothers.net/   ;)
4 cm AN/w BAHA Surgery @House Ear Clinic 08/09/05
Dr. Brackmann, Dr. Hitselberger, Dr. Stefan and Dr. Joni Doherty
1.7 Gram Gold Eye weight surgery on 6/8/07 Milford,CT Hospital

Sheryl

« Reply #18 on: January 30, 2008, 06:31:18 pm »
WOW  :o 
Good Doo Bees brings me back to my "Romper Bomper Stomper Room" days!!!  I guess that goes back further than the Doobie Brothers!!  Should I date myself further with "It's Howdy Doody Time" and Princess Summer, Fall, Winter, Spring!!!
Sorry - didn't mean to hijack the thread.

Sheryl (Wait and Watch)
Larry (CK 10/1/07 on meningioma regrowth)
"The Snowbirds"
9th cranial nerve schwannoma - like an acoustic neuroma on another nerve. Have recently been told it could be acoustic neuroma. Only 7 mm of growth in 18 years. With no symptoms. Continuing W&W

4cm in Pacific Northwest

« Reply #19 on: January 30, 2008, 07:54:42 pm »
That is a one up for Joef!! ;) :D

You guys are so hilarious. I have been really busy this new year with domestics stuff. (It is amazing how much I get accomplished when I am not on –line)

Howdy Doody!!? – Wow that is going back!

...Back to closet and cupboard purging.  (My house turned so upside down last fall when I was down for AN surgery) … Hey look what I found. A Doobie Brothers LP! (My youngest just asked what an LP is)

I missed you guys – even if I did get tons of work done. It is nice to sneak peak in on you-all once in a while.

Cheers,

4cm Left, 08/22/07 R/S 11+ hr surgery Stanford U, Dr. Robert Jackler, Dr. Griffith Harsh, Canadian fellow Assist. Dr. Sumit Agrawal. SSD, 3/6 on HB facial scale, stick-on-eyeweight worked, 95% eye function@ 6 months. In neuromuscular facial retraining. Balance regained! Recent MRI -tumor receded!

tsl

« Reply #20 on: January 31, 2008, 10:20:04 am »
Phyl,
Congratulations on your 3000th post.  3000 posts of sharing information and  giving encouragement and comfort.  WOW!
Take care,
Theresa
AN diagnosed Dec 2006
Approx. size 9 x 6  x 4 mm
Proton Beam radiosurgery wtih Dr. Jay Loeffler (radiation oncologist) and Dr. Paul Chapman (neurosurgeon) at Mass. General on Nov.2, 2007

4cm in Pacific Northwest

« Reply #21 on: January 31, 2008, 10:31:58 am »
It must have been all of the good morning' s she was having.

LOL (tease)  ;) :D

Phyl- you have been a great moderator ... and you make good popcorn too!

Thanks for your hard work!

Cheers,

ppearl214

• Administrator
« Reply #22 on: January 31, 2008, 02:24:41 pm »
*shoves newly formed gray hair back in head*
Romper Room, eh?  Doobie Bros? Now THEY rawk!   ;D  Howdy Doody?  Oy gevalt! ;)

You all are terrific... remember, if it weren't for you all, then I wouldn't have this post count!  :D  Glad to help if I can.

Phyl

"Gentlemen, I wash my hands of this weirdness", Capt Jack Sparrow - Davy Jones Locker, "Pirates of the Carribbean - At World's End"

pearchica

• Hey!
    • Political Chic Chat- an Independent Political Cocktail for Women
« Reply #23 on: January 31, 2008, 03:57:27 pm »
Nice Pearly Girl- you do deserve a medal.  HMM, I wonder if I can find my romper stompers and stomp to the doobie brothers- you all know that one of the doobies is from my home town of Ukiah, CA- land of the number one cash crop in California- and yeah, if it were legal, we'd be pulling out pear trees and going medicinal! 

Doobie Stomp On- Annie
Annie MMM MY Shwannoma (sung to the son My Sharona by the Knack-1979)
I have a TUMAH (Arnold Schwarzenegger accent) 2.4 x 2.2 x 1.9CM. CK Treatment 2/7-2/9/07, Stanford- Dr. Stephen Chang, Dr. Scott Soltys

Patti UT

• Keep On Keepin On
« Reply #24 on: January 31, 2008, 05:55:02 pm »
YEA Phyl...  see now it's 3027 posts...  a true sign of the deidcation time and effort you put into this forum.  Thank you

Patti UT

oh, BTW,   we have had enough splenda around here lately,  I may have to send it on  to Boston.  ;D
2cm Rt side  middle fossa  at University of Utah 9/29/04.
rt side deafness, dry eye, no taste, balance & congintive issues, headaches galore
7/9/09 diganosed with recurrent AN. Translab Jan 13 2010  Happy New Year

Captain Deb

• Phearless Phyll and Captain Deb!
    • Captain Deb
« Reply #25 on: February 02, 2008, 02:20:29 pm »
Wow! 3000! Holy @%$#!!!! I'll be dipped in dog poo! You RAWK Phyll!!!! Thanks for all the ears you have lent me over the past two years!!!! You are indeed a valuable asset to our little online community and a real treasure to our PBW crew.  What would we do without our cursed cruise director???

Huggles and Sadie farts

Capt Deb
"You only have two choices, having fun or freaking out"-Jimmy Buffett
50-ish with a 1x.7x.8cm.AN
Mid-fossa HEI, Jan 03 Friedman & Hitselberger
Chronic post-op headaches
Captain & Designated Driver of the PBW

Brendalu

• Smile..it makes everyone wonder what you are up to
« Reply #26 on: February 02, 2008, 05:18:37 pm »
Holy cow, that's a lot of typing and reading....maybe you should take over as the reader for the PBW!  Congratulations.....you do a wonderful job and for so many people.  Do you need another bag of wet noodles?
Hugs,
Brenda
Brenda Oberholtzer
AN surgery 7/28/05
Peyman Pakzaban, NS
Chester Strunk, ENT

MLB57

« Reply #27 on: February 03, 2008, 07:56:26 am »
Hi Phyl,

Don't know how you've found the time to dedicate yourself to 3,000 posts!! That really shows how caring you are and we all greatly appreciate your presence!   ;)

Hope to see you in April at Maxwell's...   :D

Love ya, Mary :-*
1 cm rt AN (retrosigmoid Jan 2001 UMASSMed Ctr/Worc, MA)
Residual left--continued growing--finished 30 FSR w/Dr Loeffler (Mass Gen/Boston MA) on Oct 22 2007... --April 2010--tumor shrank to 8mm and is a dark spot!!  Latest Update: April May 2017 scan shows no change!--Next MRI 2020!!  Life is good!!

Sheryl

« Reply #28 on: February 03, 2008, 01:06:44 pm »
I think a thank you is in order for handsome cheeky bloke - Phyl's hubby Iain - he's a Saint for letting her spend so much time on line and on the phone helping us all out.   ;D
Sheryl & Larry
"Two Snowbirds with Brain Tumors"
9th cranial nerve schwannoma - like an acoustic neuroma on another nerve. Have recently been told it could be acoustic neuroma. Only 7 mm of growth in 18 years. With no symptoms. Continuing W&W

ppearl214

• Administrator
« Reply #29 on: February 04, 2008, 07:01:44 am »
I think a thank you is in order for handsome cheeky bloke - Phyl's hubby Iain - he's a Saint for letting her spend so much time on line and on the phone helping us all out.   ;D
Sheryl & Larry
"Two Snowbirds with Brain Tumors"

Yeppers, I married me a saint, but don't tell him that... ;)

Thanks all!

*runs off to read recent posts*