Author Topic: Registration for Symposium  (Read 3759 times)

Cheryl R

Re: Registration for Symposium
« Reply #15 on: February 26, 2009, 04:07:23 pm »
I sent my registration several days ago and today did my room.      Tried to get a king thru the internet and not for sure so called them and did get one.            I was very happy to see it is a Hilton Honors hotel so will get the points for staying there as I am a member.   
Jan, do you have an idea how much the parking ramps near there will cost per day?    It is $30 for self parking at the hotel and $45 for valet per day.     Ouch.     
                                                Cheryl R
Right mid fossa 11-01-01
  left tumor found 5-03,so have NF2
  trans lab for right facial nerve tumor
  with nerve graft 3-23-06
   CSF leak revision surgery 4-07-06
   left mid fossa 4-17-08
   near deaf on left before surgery
   with hearing much improved .
    Univ of Iowa for all care

leapyrtwins

• I am a success story!
Re: Registration for Symposium
« Reply #16 on: February 26, 2009, 11:14:19 pm »
Cheryl -

I rarely drive downtown - I've been a suburbanite all my life and Chicago is like foreign territory to me  :D - so I'm not all that familiar with the going rate on parking in the city.

But I'm betting that $30 for self-parking at the hotel is either right up there with everyone else or it's a damn good deal.

I have a Hilton Hotel honors number too!  The points will definitely come in handy down the road.

Glad you're going to join us in Chicago  ;D

Jan
Retrosig 5/31/07 Drs. Battista & Kazan (Hinsdale, Illinois)
Left AN 3.0 cm (1.5 cm @ diagnosis 6 wks prior) SSD. BAHA implant 3/4/08 (Dr. Battista) Divino 6/4/08  BP100 4/2010 BAHA 5 8/2015

I don't actually "make" trouble..just kind of attract it, fine tune it, and apply it in new and exciting ways