Author Topic: Good Morning!  (Read 804899 times)

Omaschwannoma

• Life is a journey, not a destination
Re: Good Morning!
« Reply #1875 on: June 06, 2007, 07:27:21 am »
Call me if anything exciting happens as I'm off to "sick bay" today.  Taking percocet has an interesting effect on my balance--burrp!  Need this pill now as recuperating from needle biopsy done the other day.  Glad we didn't have a strong blow when the needle went in!  Never been near the Columbia let alone "up" the Columbia--hee, hee!  I'm always excited for an adventure, so forward ho! 
1/05 Retrosigmoid 1.5cm AN left ear, SSD
2/08 Labyrinthectomy left ear 
Dr. Patrick Antonelli Shands at University of Florida, Gainesville, FL
12/09 diagnosis of semicircular canal dehiscence right ear

matti

« Reply #1876 on: June 07, 2007, 10:14:31 pm »
Ok just finished watching the second episode of Pirate Master, sure isn't the same with our scientist/exotic dancer getting the boot last week.  This wench had to close her eyes when the crew was digging in the snake pit, guess I'm a wimpy wench :(   

Cheryl
3.5 cm  - left side  Single sided deafness 
Middle Fossa Approach - California Ear Institute at Stanford - July 1998
Dr. Joseph Roberson and Dr. Gary Steinberg
Life is great at 50

HeadCase2

• Carpe Grog
« Reply #1877 on: June 08, 2007, 06:28:37 am »
Mates,
  This ship be a fine ship, but in case you want to take a wee cruise on the Pearl, one of the Wireless Phone companies has a contest "Party on the Pearl" at http://solutions.vzwshop.com/pirates/  toward the bottom of the page.  I was busy doin' an inventory in the Grogroom, so I didn't look at the contest particulars.
Regards,
 Rob
1.5 X 1.0 cm AN- left side
Retrosigmoid 2/9/06
Duke Univ. Hospital

GrogMeister of the PBW

Captain Deb

• Phearless Phyll and Captain Deb!
    • Captain Deb
« Reply #1878 on: June 09, 2007, 04:17:56 pm »
AAAAARRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It seems our Cursed Cruise Director has gone AWOL for a time.  Send out the Master-at-Arms with the manacles (womanacles?) to drage 'er back on board! Can you Imagine? Jumping ship without the Captain's permission!
Oh the noive!

Capt Deb 8)
"You only have two choices, having fun or freaking out"-Jimmy Buffett
50-ish with a 1x.7x.8cm.AN
Mid-fossa HEI, Jan 03 Friedman & Hitselberger
Chronic post-op headaches
Captain & Designated Driver of the PBW

Brendalu

• Smile..it makes everyone wonder what you are up to
« Reply #1879 on: June 11, 2007, 02:44:09 am »
I thnks the Cruise Director is on another honeymoon.....................................hmmmmmmmmm...I'm I'm jealous.  She did need permission though.  Fifty lashes with the wet noodle.
Brendalu
Brenda Oberholtzer
AN surgery 7/28/05
Peyman Pakzaban, NS
Chester Strunk, ENT

Captain Deb

• Captain Deb
« Reply #1880 on: June 15, 2007, 12:27:25 pm »
Yaaaaaay!!!!!  Joe Don got mutinied and Azmyth the honky dread-lock dude is now captain.
Don't any o' you lot be gettin' any ideas!

Capt Deb 8)

Captain Deb

• Captain Deb
« Reply #1881 on: July 01, 2007, 02:05:06 pm »
AAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRR!!! to alla ye wenches scurves and scallywags!!!

Well, Dr. Love took yer dear Captain ter see "Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End" last night and what a riot it was!!  Lot's o' good old brawlin' and cussin'--just what us pirates loves! "Well, slap me thrice and hand me to me Mama!"  ye'v simply gotta go see this most excellent pirate adventure wiv Mr Johhny Depp once again at the helm o' the Black Pearl. And stay through the credits mind ye--there be a most interesting ending to it!  Kinda leaves the door open to another POC movie.

Here's hopin' that you lot what are goin' to the Symposium in Philly are ready to do a bit o' pillagin' and plunderin' wiv yer dear Captain--I've booked me passage and reserved a cabin at the ole Troubletree.

See ye there!

Capt Deb 8)

marg

« Reply #1882 on: July 01, 2007, 11:15:20 pm »
Hey Captain Deb..... I saw the great movie (my first one since surgery).... but I didn't know about the surprise after the credits until we got home and my daughter told my husband about it  ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!    Now I guess I will just have to go see it again  ;D
      Have fun in Philly.
Margaret
Marg 
 4 mm  AN removed .. middle fossa   5/07 OHSU  Dr. Delashaw
AN scraped off facial nerve & balance nerve removed
 MRI  follow up showed AN gone ... thank you God
Some facial paralysis- . SSD weeks after surgery.  Trans-Ear Nov.2007 ... it really helps !

Sue

• Que sera, sera
    • My Blog
« Reply #1883 on: July 20, 2007, 01:31:58 pm »
Just wanted to say that the Pirate theme is still going strong....our county fair has a Pirate theme this year and will have a room devoted to Pirate stuff.  Sounds fun!  Then my cousins said they were going to have a pirate party.  Wow...pirates are a hot commodity and I'm sure the "real ones" would be quite impressed with our current fascination with all things pirate. 

Sue in Vancouver USA
Sue in Vancouver, USA
 2 cm Left side
Diagnosed 3/13/06 GK 4-18-06
Gamma Knife Center of Oregon
My Blog, where you can read my story.

http://suecollins-blog.blogspot.com/2010/02/hello.html

The only good tumor be a dead tumor. Which it's becoming. Necrosis!
Poet Lorry-ate of Goode

Captain Deb

• Captain Deb
« Reply #1884 on: July 20, 2007, 07:08:12 pm »
AAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRR all ye Wenches and Scallywags!  All hands on deck and man (and woman) the cannons fer rumor has it that the dreaded Sea Monster is lurking around the peaceful smoothe seas upon which our fair and lovely Princess Batty Wench be sailin', and it be lookin' ter stir up trouble and such. Only a matter of time before it's great gaping yap opens up and tries to swaller us up!  :o
Up the mast wiv ye First Mate Gennysmom! Keep a weather eye out!

See what happens when we all sail off to the fair Land of Brotherly Love for the Grand ANA Symposium and  leave Phyll alone aboard ship all moonin' over her man and dremin of her upcoming honeymoon!

Speakin' of honeymoon--where shall we sail the newly re-wedded couple for their month of romantic bliss? :-*

First we shall need a Poem!

Hop to it crew!

yer ever faithful, Capt Deb 8)

redgrl

« Reply #1885 on: July 21, 2007, 06:42:12 pm »
This is a lil of the subject but i just wanted to say it was nice to meet you finally Capt Deb. You are a lil cutie pie. Wish i could have gotten to visit with you more. I met so many people i couldn't keep everyone straight.  :P
4 cm left side AN. Translab Sept 20th 06 at virginia mason w/Dr. Backous & Dr. Nussbaum. Second surgery Oct 15th 06 to repair CFS leak.

Captain Deb

• Captain Deb
« Reply #1886 on: July 21, 2007, 07:30:48 pm »
Yeah--we have a hard enough time keeping ourselves straight! You's a lil cutie pie, too, redgirl and we're glad to have ye aboard!!!!!
Hugs and Kisses,
Capt Deb 8)

Captain Deb

• Captain Deb
« Reply #1887 on: July 21, 2007, 08:19:12 pm »
We should all buy piggie banks and start saving for Chicago--a few extra days before or after the Symposium together now that we've all met and realized just how fabulous we really are together would be great!  I wish I'd had a few extra days in Philly. Especially without a headache.  The pace was alot faster that this ole canon-shot bod was used to!

Capt Deb

Larry

• Scallywags Rule
    • Chronologer of the PBW
« Reply #1888 on: July 22, 2007, 12:21:13 am »
The cannons be filled with sour cream left over from all the chocolate making, the crew of the PBW have been called to arms and are lining up for the feather dusters, the Captain is decked out with her feathers in her headband and away weeeeee go.

The good ship PBW has been sent on a mission to tackle the waters of the dreaded triangle where it be remured that the sea monster has returned from the dead and is lurking with intent to once again cause havoc and hysteria.

After picking up the yootee who now has more wrinkles (from being left in the sea too long) than, well, she's got lots. Lucks a fortune coz the PBW has won a reality show award and won an extreme makeover. One of the re-fits was a spa, sauna and hunk of choice. The yoowrinklytee has been rushed aboard to the pampering of.... anyway, we digress.

Will the crew become too complacent with the re-fit? will the yootee ever smooth out? will the sea monster be able to escape the attack of the feather dusters?

stay tuned.
2.0cm AN removed Nov 2002.
Dr Chang St Vincents, Sydney
Australia. Regrowth discovered
Nov 2005. Watch and wait until 2010 when I had radiotherapy. 20% shrinkage and no change since - You beauty
Chronologer of the PBW
http://www.frappr.com/laz

Patti UT

• Keep On Keepin On
« Reply #1889 on: July 22, 2007, 02:20:54 am »
wrinkly yootee here..........  glad to finally be pulled outa that water.  Ships spa sounding pretty fine...... I may needs ta be in there a good long while,  may be needin to round up them Greek Gods for the massage to smooth out the wrinkles..................catch after me spa treatment aboard the Goodship PBW.................AAAAHHHHHHHH  Good to be back aboard.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(back in a few days all)

patti yootee
2cm Rt side  middle fossa  at University of Utah 9/29/04.
rt side deafness, dry eye, no taste, balance & congintive issues, headaches galore
7/9/09 diganosed with recurrent AN. Translab Jan 13 2010  Happy New Year