Author Topic: Good Morning!  (Read 804962 times)

Sue

• Que sera, sera
    • My Blog
Re: Good Morning!
« Reply #1755 on: February 14, 2007, 02:11:51 pm »
Well, Chris, you might not see this then.... :(

Just wanted to say that I understand. I, too, wondered if "dwelling" on the subject was good or bad for me also.  Let us know how it works!!

Sue in Vancouver USA
Sue in Vancouver, USA
 2 cm Left side
Diagnosed 3/13/06 GK 4-18-06
Gamma Knife Center of Oregon
My Blog, where you can read my story.

http://suecollins-blog.blogspot.com/2010/02/hello.html

The only good tumor be a dead tumor. Which it's becoming. Necrosis!
Poet Lorry-ate of Goode

redgrl

« Reply #1756 on: February 14, 2007, 03:20:53 pm »
Im feeling really sad today. Don't know why. Just needed to write my AN family for support. None of my other friends understand me anymore.  :'(
4 cm left side AN. Translab Sept 20th 06 at virginia mason w/Dr. Backous & Dr. Nussbaum. Second surgery Oct 15th 06 to repair CFS leak.

Brendalu

• Smile..it makes everyone wonder what you are up to
« Reply #1757 on: February 16, 2007, 08:09:36 am »
Redgrl,
I'm sorry you are feeling sad today.  I do understand that emotion and others not understanding it.  We are here to listen, to be your sounding board.  Write away.  Why is today making you sad?  Did something happen or is it just one of those sad days we have?  Whatever the reason we are here for you.  I hope you feel better.
Hugs,
Brendalu
Brenda Oberholtzer
AN surgery 7/28/05
Peyman Pakzaban, NS
Chester Strunk, ENT

Captain Deb

• Phearless Phyll and Captain Deb!
    • Captain Deb
« Reply #1758 on: February 17, 2007, 02:32:28 pm »
Anyone feeling sad oughtta read this here nutty thread from the beginnin'! Perk yer right up!

Capt Deb 8)
"You only have two choices, having fun or freaking out"-Jimmy Buffett
50-ish with a 1x.7x.8cm.AN
Mid-fossa HEI, Jan 03 Friedman & Hitselberger
Chronic post-op headaches
Captain & Designated Driver of the PBW

Captain Deb

• Captain Deb
« Reply #1759 on: February 21, 2007, 05:55:45 pm »
Well,alla yer Wenches and Scallies and Scurves!
Here i be in sunny Florida and this be my first day outta sick Bay! Came down with a case o' the crud as oon as I tied 'er up ter the bloomin' dock Yucky-poo! That bloomin' Neurontin must be weirdin' out me immunity system! :P However, yer dear Captain be on the mend and lookin' fer the nearest beach!

See yers all there!

Capt Deb 8)

Battyp

« Reply #1760 on: February 21, 2007, 08:30:08 pm »
hey captn' what parts are you stomping around in?  I thought something was a little different in my state  ;D

Captain Deb

• Captain Deb
« Reply #1761 on: February 24, 2007, 04:43:43 pm »
I'm stomping around Sarasota way, Miss Batty!

Capt Deb 8)

Brendalu

« Reply #1762 on: February 25, 2007, 05:52:16 am »
Ah, Capt Deb!

Any chance you're goin to trade your pirate hat for Mouse Ears?  Just checking.  Have a fun vacation and shake them seniors up a bit!
Hugs,
Brendalu
Brenda Oberholtzer
AN surgery 7/28/05
Peyman Pakzaban, NS
Chester Strunk, ENT

Captain Deb

• Captain Deb
« Reply #1763 on: March 01, 2007, 06:16:23 pm »
Yeah, definitely thought about goin' to Mickeyland, but don't know how I'd fare--anyone else been to a noisy crowded hot place like that post-op? Anyone with headaches been? There be a jillion touroids here right now and the traffic is hellacious! I just close my eyes and let me wench-friend Marge do the steerin' (she's 81 and don't seem to be a day past 23.) Just drives that big caddy right through the traffic AAAAARRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Maybe I need to start a thread about theme parks and coasters.  I just want to ride the POC ride and go to the pirate store. I need some new threads.

Capt Deb 8)

Patti UT

• Keep On Keepin On
« Reply #1764 on: March 01, 2007, 11:16:05 pm »
Hey Cap'n Deb,
   I actually did go to mickyland in CA last spring and rode the space mtn just ta see what it would do to me. On the ride was ok, but after was not so good. stumbling fer what seemed like the rest of the day, the crowd was not a good thing to be in. the swarms of people  really got to me, noise too, me head hurt all day. Don't think I want to do mickyworld, too much there. Gots ta go ta Orlando on a buisness trip with hubby in May, want ta stay away from mickyworld.
Find yerself a quiet place on the beach and plant it. Great way to vacation with the headmonster, sitting in the warmth, can't get any better than that.
Well, gots ta go back out in the blizzard in the AM ta get all the splenda off the drive so I can get the car out. You think about that while baskin in the sun down in blue hair world.
enjoy
Patti UT
2cm Rt side  middle fossa  at University of Utah 9/29/04.
rt side deafness, dry eye, no taste, balance & congintive issues, headaches galore
7/9/09 diganosed with recurrent AN. Translab Jan 13 2010  Happy New Year

Brendalu

« Reply #1765 on: March 02, 2007, 05:36:02 am »
Capt Deb
If you can't make it to the Land of Pirates you can always order online!  You could put dark glasses on (very dark), get a wheel chair and a handsome pirate to push it and some good ear plugs and go any way!  I could only handle one day of it before the AN and the headaches!
I love watching the blue hairs drive!  Big Caddies and get outa my way!!!!!!!  Hope yer havin a good time.
Hugs,
Brendalu Wench
Brenda Oberholtzer
AN surgery 7/28/05
Peyman Pakzaban, NS
Chester Strunk, ENT

ppearl214

• Administrator
  • ANA Forum Policewoman - PBW Cursed Cruise Director
« Reply #1766 on: March 02, 2007, 08:44:25 am »
Talk to Minnie Mouse when you get there... rumor has it her outfit is now considered vintage and you may want to scoff her dress for me  ;D
"Gentlemen, I wash my hands of this weirdness", Capt Jack Sparrow - Davy Jones Locker, "Pirates of the Carribbean - At World's End"

Sue

• Que sera, sera
    • My Blog
« Reply #1767 on: March 02, 2007, 02:25:32 pm »
Have fun in the sun, Capt. Deb.  We all miss ya around the ole campfire.

Sue in Vancouver
Sue in Vancouver, USA
 2 cm Left side
Diagnosed 3/13/06 GK 4-18-06
Gamma Knife Center of Oregon
My Blog, where you can read my story.

http://suecollins-blog.blogspot.com/2010/02/hello.html

The only good tumor be a dead tumor. Which it's becoming. Necrosis!
Poet Lorry-ate of Goode

Captain Deb

• Captain Deb
« Reply #1768 on: March 06, 2007, 05:58:26 pm »
AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!! :-\

I be missin ye blaggarts as well--I have limited puter access and can check my email, but marges puter seems to disappear all outgoing emails I have written. So don't think I 'm not readin' all the  emails on our "family email tree." i just can't reply for some reason. (I just had to explain to Marge what a cable modem was today.)

Decided to opt for a day at Siesta beach instead of Micky for this trip.  Next year I'll have Dr Love wiv me and we'll get a room so's I'l have a place to crash.  My friends took lotsa pics of Capt Jack and bought me some POC do-dads fer me Pirate ensemble(like I ain't already got 'em all.) I'll be back home a week from Sat and will resume my daily forum blather of answereing evey post again. yeah, like Mrs Baxter.

Love you blaggarts

Capt Deb

Laz, If you be reading this, this thread is gettin boring and we needs a bit of yer chronology to spice it up a bit!!!!!

Larry

• Scallywags Rule
    • Chronologer of the PBW
« Reply #1769 on: March 12, 2007, 09:04:35 pm »
Hi all,

Bin a while since me feet have step forward onto the good ship PBW, bin rather poorly lately and still fightin the dreaded headaches. Took a week off and basked in the sunshine at Surfers paradise, (this here ship went there abvout 70 pages ago!) It was fantastic, basically spent 5-6 hours per day basking in the 30 degree sunsg=hine by the gynourmous pool, going for the occaisional dip (not skinny) and suckin on the tinny (drinking beer from a can). No typo there either!

The rest was great but the headaches didn't go. Sometimes, I just feel like hitting the head against a brick wall. Unfortunately didn't vcatch up with Chris but maybe next time.

We'll have ta crank up the engines we don't have, hoist the sails (might need a bits of oil in the pulley system), lift the anchor and set sail for our mystery destination.

Stay tuned me mateys

Laz
2.0cm AN removed Nov 2002.
Dr Chang St Vincents, Sydney
Australia. Regrowth discovered
Nov 2005. Watch and wait until 2010 when I had radiotherapy. 20% shrinkage and no change since - You beauty
Chronologer of the PBW
http://www.frappr.com/laz