Author Topic: Good Morning!  (Read 804393 times)

Captain Deb

• Phearless Phyll and Captain Deb!
    • Captain Deb
Re: Good Morning!
« Reply #420 on: March 30, 2006, 11:12:25 am »
That's what spandex is FOR, silly!  Makes yer blubber look like MUSCLE!
Capt Deb
"You only have two choices, having fun or freaking out"-Jimmy Buffett
50-ish with a 1x.7x.8cm.AN
Mid-fossa HEI, Jan 03 Friedman & Hitselberger
Chronic post-op headaches
Captain & Designated Driver of the PBW

Gennysmom

• Genny says "La!"
« Reply #421 on: March 30, 2006, 11:20:48 am »
OK, I'm catching up....John Corbett  YES!!!  I totally agree, and you know another one is Peter Horton...can we bring him too????  The guy from Thirtysomething that was married to Michelle Pfeiffer.
3.1cm x 2.0cm x 2.1cm rt AN Translab 7/5/06
CSF leak 7/17/06 fixed by 8 day lumbar drain
Dr. Backous, Virgina Mason Seattle
12/26/07 started wearing TransEar

Larry

• Scallywags Rule
    • Chronologer of the PBW
« Reply #422 on: March 30, 2006, 03:45:17 pm »
Gennysmom

Your are starting to get  a little greedy now. I mean to say, how many blokes can you show your wet T shirt to? Geeeee, you and Bad girl Matti wench may have to be restricted to the after hours time slot.

The good ship BP continues its journey after the wenches wore out the greek reception (stayed up all night watching tele - yeah right).

A pretty uneventfuil couple of days pass when a key discovery is made by Phyl. Phyl tells Capt Deb to muster an assembly of the crew. capt Deb always does as she is told even though she aquarked under her breath - again, yeah right. Anyway, the crew is standing tall and wobbly (some extra curricular activity is still required) when Phyl makes her announcement.

Phyl takes a short breath and declares....

Stay tuned for the next episode when we find out:  Is Phyl is a tranny in disguise? What ahs the evil parrot got in store for Phyl? will the crew believe what Phyl has to say.

Stay tuned for the next episode when the chronologer gives that wild and wacky wauward wench - Pearly girly the exposure she so deserves! - thats exposure Capt Deb, not exposing! unlike matti and gennysmom - Hey gennysmom, does genny approve of your wet t shirt competitions?
2.0cm AN removed Nov 2002.
Dr Chang St Vincents, Sydney
Australia. Regrowth discovered
Nov 2005. Watch and wait until 2010 when I had radiotherapy. 20% shrinkage and no change since - You beauty
Chronologer of the PBW
http://www.frappr.com/laz

ppearl214

• Administrator
  • ANA Forum Policewoman - PBW Cursed Cruise Director
« Reply #423 on: March 30, 2006, 04:04:14 pm »
ROFL!  FAR from a tranny in disguise! My CB will attest to that one... good try, dude! :)  OH, I'm watching these chapters VEWWY closely, my dear Laz.....LOL! :)

"Gentlemen, I wash my hands of this weirdness", Capt Jack Sparrow - Davy Jones Locker, "Pirates of the Carribbean - At World's End"

Larry

• Scallywags Rule
    • Chronologer of the PBW
« Reply #424 on: March 30, 2006, 04:25:20 pm »
Watch as carefully as you like girly - mmm tranny - waddya reckon CB? not that he'd own up anyway. - hey, I think i better improve my spelling / digital dixlexia. I'm sure I get characters round the wrong way more than pre AN!

Best back to work - got to get a budget package out today. By the way guys, I do business re-engineering / process improvement hence my slide show - not wet slide Batty wench. Of the wet t shirts - it was meant to be a strategic budget process. The business were contemplating closing down and manufacturing wet t shirts but insanity prevalied and they are back to the telecommunications infrastructure business - darn! ???

hey, that'd be a cool product - a permanent wet t shirt - gots to be careful who wears em though. As for me, I'm a topless one. I bear my chest to the world.

Nov 2005. Watch and wait until 2010 when I had radiotherapy. 20% shrinkage and no change since - You beauty
Chronologer of the PBW

Captain Deb

• Captain Deb
« Reply #425 on: March 30, 2006, 04:33:43 pm »
"Budget package?"  I wouldn't be braggin' about that one, Laz!!!!!

Captain Deb

Gennysmom

• Genny says "La!"
« Reply #426 on: March 30, 2006, 05:18:59 pm »
I can be greedy if I want to, I have plenty enough to share.   Especially considering we already wore out everything we had.  And Deb mentioned Corbett.

Genny approves. 

I'm so darn tired today, I think I need to go make a coffee run.  This is just rediculous!

Larry

• Scallywags Rule
    • Chronologer of the PBW
« Reply #427 on: March 31, 2006, 07:20:45 am »
Phyl lines up the crew, stares into their eyes and says, I'm, I'm - wait a sec (thats seC Capt Deb) I'll be back. Fearing an android of Arnie turing up, the crew wait anxiously, tapping the deck when Phyl returns.

I AM A DOMINATRIX, this wench dressed up in black thingies (I dunno what they are called, you know those who flung dungs), announces.

There she / it is, cracking the whip, inflicting herself with enourmous pain through the feather duster  yelling out WHO'S NEXT - before Captain Deb would be gettin her pleasures, who, but who flies in to the rescue - It's Super Wench. But does super wench have an ulterior motive. Stay tuned for the next episode when we discover that pearly girly has yet another disguise, will Captain Deb get her pleasure and whats that bright radient star showing up in the sunshine
Chronologer of the PBW

Captain Deb

• Captain Deb
« Reply #428 on: March 31, 2006, 10:06:52 am »
Who's Arnie?  Is he a stowaway?  Us Pirate Wenches makes stowaways walk the plank, less'n they be decorative or functional, or entertaining!

Captain Deb 8)

Captain Deb

• Captain Deb
« Reply #429 on: March 31, 2006, 03:38:17 pm »
Sorry, Mum, I didn't respond to ye when ye arsked abou' bringin' Mr. Horton along! At least yer arsked!  Some o' these here salty wenches jes' chucks blokes aboard without no permission atall!  Jes' chucks 'em into the hunk hold! Such insubordination!  No wonder the Master-at-Arms like to dole out the punishments!  Kinky Bloke he is!  New name fer 'im be KB! ;D
Hear that'n Master Laz!!! KB!!!

I think Mr. Horton be a loverly addition to the hunk squad.  Permission Granted! ;D

Cap'n Deb 8)

Larry

• Scallywags Rule
    • Chronologer of the PBW
« Reply #430 on: March 31, 2006, 05:32:38 pm »
Capt Deb,

The ship is gaining too much wait with all these "hunks"- have to release the choccie! or throw Phyl's rack overboard.

Arnie - isn't he now mayor of California! and who is KB? I think we need a new crew manifest. Have Sodagal and sunshine passed the wacky wench test? - ooooohhhh  thats a doozie wench to be's.

Chronologer of the PBW

Captain Deb

• Captain Deb
« Reply #431 on: March 31, 2006, 06:07:54 pm »
Oh HO!!!!! Master Laz--that KB be yerself!  You is the "K"-est bloke we got onboard dontcha reckon?  The Princess Batty Wench here be a massive vessel--no sech thin' as too much weight (wait?) 'Sides--thought yer enjoyed Phyll's rack!!!!! ;)

Captain Deb 8)

Gennysmom

• Genny says "La!"
« Reply #432 on: March 31, 2006, 06:30:35 pm »
The choccie's all gone, that's why we need all the hunks....We ate it all  :'(

Battyp

« Reply #433 on: March 31, 2006, 08:12:30 pm »
Laz keep up...you are KB!  Yes Arnie is the mayor of california and I hear say he's on the kinky side himself  lol

We need choccie..can't sail without it! 

Captain Deb

• Captain Deb
« Reply #434 on: April 01, 2006, 05:04:49 pm »
Capt deb will remain in her darkened quiet cabin for rest of day due to visit by migraine demon....#1 rule of the sea------stay afloat!
CD 8)